Premarital Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- relating to events before a marriage; "prenuptial agreement"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Premarital'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Premarital'
- Premarital sex: the last few decades. A 2014 Pew study on global morality found that premarital sex was considered particularly unacceptable in "predominantly Muslim
- Uniform Premarital Agreement Act: The Uniform Premarital Agreement Act (UPAA) is a Uniform Act governing prenuptial agreements. It was drafted by the National Conference of Commissioners
Premarital Sample Sentences in News
- Early premarital screening can help reduce thalassaemia prevalence
Experts discussing plans to screen schoolgoing children to find out if they are carriers of thalassaemia Greater awareness and adherence to premarital screening standards in the UAE are the key to reducing the prevalence of thalassaemia, a blood disorder that affects more than 2,000 residents in the country. "If two people are carriers of the gene defect resp Read more on this news related to 'Premarital'
- Conservative Calvary Chapel will not refuse premarital counseling to gay couples
The conservative megachurch Calvary Chapel will not turn away gay couples who seek premarital counseling. Charlie Halleran, an associate pastor overseeing the church’s premarital counseling ministry, initially responded to an inquiry from The Palm Beach Post with a prepared statement. The statement explained that the church views marriage through a biblical lens Read more on this news related to 'Premarital'
- Most Saudis say premarital courses useful
Over three-quarters of Saudis believe premarital prep courses are "vital" to ensuring the success of marriage, according to a survey conducted by the Social Rehabilitation and Awareness Association. The association's general supervisor Sheikh Mazin Al-Ferea, who is also a family counselor and educational expert, said the course focuses on the basic s Read more on this news related to 'Premarital'