Premarital Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- relating to events before a marriage; "prenuptial agreement"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Premarital'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Premarital'
- Premarital sex: Pre-marital sex is sexual activity practiced by persons who are unmarried . Historically considered taboo in many cultures and considered ...
- Uniform Premarital Agreement Act: The Uniform Premarital Agreement Act (UPAA) is a Uniform Act governing prenuptial agreement s. It was drafted by the National Conference ...
Premarital Sample Sentences in News
- 19 Kids & Counting: Watch Jill Dillard's Awkward Premarital Counseling with Her Parents
The couple gets guidance on topics spanning finances to marital intimacy on Tuesday's episode Read more on this news related to 'Premarital'
- The Vatican's New Stance Toward Gays and Divorcees
In a document released on Monday, the Vatican took the first steps toward reforming its approach to long-taboo topics within the Catholic Church: homosexuality, divorce, and premarital sex. For seven days, top Church leaders have been gathered in Rome at a synod of bishops, the third gathering of its kind in history. Although Vatican spokesmen have hinted at conte Read more on this news related to 'Premarital'
- Will the Church Stop Shaming People Who 'Live in Sin'?
At the Vatican's synod in Rome, some Catholic clergy and congregants are calling for changes in how homosexuality, premarital sex, and contraception are discussed. Read more on this news related to 'Premarital'