Postulates Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Postulates'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Postulates'
- Koch's postulates: Koch's postulates (ˈkɔx |) are four criteria designed to establish a causative relationship between a microbe and a disease . ...
- Postulates of special relativity: Postulates of special relativity : 1. First postulate (principle of relativity ): The laws by which the states of physical systems undergo ...
- Molecular Koch's postulates: Molecular Koch's postulates are a set of experimental criteria that must be satisfied to show that a gene found in a pathogenic ...
Postulates Sample Sentences in News
- Seeing dinosaur feathers in a new light
Why were dinosaurs covered in a cloak of feathers long before the early bird species Archaeopteryx first attempted flight? Researchers from the University of Bonn and the University of Göttingen attempt to answer precisely that question in their article "Beyond the Rainbow" in the latest issue of the renowned journal Science. The research team postulate Read more on this news related to 'Postulates'
- Rippling effects of reshuffling Regional Ministers
There are two schools of thought when it comes to the issue of reshuffling Regional Ministers. The first school of thought postulates that reshuffling of Regional Ministers brings about cohesion and national unity. Read more on this news related to 'Postulates'