Posted Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- publicly announced; "the posted speed limit"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Posted'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Posted'
- Posted Workers Directive: member states a worker is posted through an agreement between an employer and an employment agency The member state hosting a posted worker must ensure he
Words and phrases related to 'Posted'
Posted Sample Sentences in News
- Craigslist Fires Back After Criticism Over Recalled Products
The CEO of Craigslist posted a letter to a top U.S. government safety official today, saying that while he agrees the consumer product recall system is deeply flawed... Read more on this news related to 'Posted'
- L Brands (LB) Beats on Q3 Earnings as Sales Rise, Ups View
L Brands (LB) posted third-quarter fiscal 2014 earnings of 44 cents a share that surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 40 cents and surged 42% from the prior-year earnings of 31 cents, on the back ... Read more on this news related to 'Posted'
- Bouygues lifts forecast on 1% rise in third-quarter sales
Better-than-expected sales posted despite weaker construction market and telecoms price war in France Read more on this news related to 'Posted'