Posted Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- publicly announced; "the posted speed limit"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Posted'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Posted'
- Posted Workers Directive: member states a worker is posted through an agreement between an employer and an employment agency The member state hosting a posted worker must ensure he
Words and phrases related to 'Posted'
Posted Sample Sentences in News
- Canada posted C$622 million budget surplus in November
The Canadian government posted a budgetary surplus of C$622 million ($490 million) in November as an increase in revenues from personal income tax and other sources offset a decrease in corporate income tax, the finance department said on Friday. Read more on this news related to 'Posted'
- Apple just posted the best quarter in corporate history
Apple ( AAPL , Tech30 ) sold 74.5 million iPhones in the last three months. That helped Apple's profit soar more than 37% to $18 billion. That's larger than Gazprom's $16.2 billion profit during the first quarter of 2011 -- the previous profit record posted by a corporation. Read more on this news related to 'Posted'
- EMC's profit tops estimates, but sales fall shy
EMC Corp. posted a 12% rise in fourth-quarter net income, reaping demand for new data-storage hardware while leaving recent questions about the company's structure unanswered. Revenue, however, missed expectations, and shares edged down less than 1% in premarket trading. EMC, like many others in the tech sector, has been affected by shifts in exchange rates th Read more on this news related to 'Posted'