Poil Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Poil'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Poil'
- Poil: Poil is a commune in the Nièvre department in central France. The commune is part of the parc naturel régional du Morvan. The river Alène has its source
- Poil de carotte: Poil de carotte (Carrot Head) is a long short story or autobiographical novel by Jules Renard published in 1894, which recounts the childhood and the trials
- Savigny-Poil-Fol: Savigny-Poil-Fol is a commune in the Nièvre department in central France. At the 1999 census, the population was 104. On 1 January 2004, the estimate
- François de Poilly: François Poilly, or François de Poilly, (1623, –1693) was a French engraver . He was born in Abbeville, the son of a goldsmith who gave him his first
- Sanpoil tribe: For other references, see Sanpoil (disambiguation). The Sanpoil (or San Poil) is one of 12 aboriginal Confederated Tribes of the Colville Indian Reservation
- Poilly: Poilly is a commune in the Marne department in north-eastern France. Communes of the Marne department Montagne de Reims Regional Natural Park
- Poilly-lez-Gien: Poilly-lez-Gien is a commune in the Loiret department in north-central France. Communes of the Loiret department