Pocketbook Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
- pocket-sized paperback book
- a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- your personal financial means; "that car is too expensive for my pocketbook"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- your personal financial means; "that car is too expensive for my pocketbook" ,
- a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money ,
- pocket-sized paperback book ,
- a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pocketbook'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pocketbook'
- Pocketbook: Pocketbook may refer to: Coin purse, a small money bag or pouch, made for carrying coins Hand bag, a large bag for carrying personal items "Pocketbook"
- PocketBook International: PocketBook is a multinational company which produces e-book readers based on E Ink technology (an electronic paper technology), as well as multimedia readers
- Pocketbook (application): Pocketbook is a Sydney-based free budget planner and personal finance app launched in 2012. The app helps users setup and manage budgets, track spending
- Fat pocketbook pearly mussel: The fat pocketbook pearly mussel or fat pocketbook, scientific name Potamilus capax, is a species of freshwater mussel, an aquatic bivalve mollusk in the
- Tagalog pocketbooks: collectively referred to as Tagalog pocketbooks, Tagalog paperbacks, Tagalog romance paperbacks, Tagalog romance pocketbooks, Philippine romance novels, Filipino
- Speckled pocketbook: The speckled pocketbook, scientific name Lampsilis streckeri, is a species of freshwater mussel in the family Unionidae, the river mussels. It is endemic
- Shinyrayed pocketbook: The Shinyrayed Pocketbook, scientific name Hamiota subangulata , is a federally endangered species of freshwater mussel, an aquatic bivalve mollusk in
- List of pocketbook plant diseases: This article is a list of diseases of pocketbook plants (Calceolaria crenatiflora). Common Names of Diseases, The American Phytopathological Society
- Lined pocketbook: The lined pocketbook, scientific name Lampsilis binominata, was a species of freshwater river mussel, an aquatic bivalve in the family Unionidae the river
Words and phrases related to 'Pocketbook'