Pocketbook Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
- pocket-sized paperback book
- a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- your personal financial means; "that car is too expensive for my pocketbook"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- your personal financial means; "that car is too expensive for my pocketbook" ,
- a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money ,
- pocket-sized paperback book ,
- a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pocketbook'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pocketbook'
- PocketBook International: PocketBook is a multinational company which produces e-book readers based on E Ink technology (an electronic paper technology), as well as multimedia readers
- Pocketbook: Pocketbook may refer to: Handbag, a bag for carrying possessions or money, sometimes known in American English as a pocketbook "Pocketbook" (song), a 2009
- List of pocketbook plant diseases: This article is a list of diseases of pocketbook plants (Calceolaria crenatiflora). Common Names of Diseases, The American Phytopathological Society
- Lined pocketbook: The lined pocketbook, scientific name Lampsilis binominata, was a species of freshwater river mussel, an aquatic bivalve in the family Unionidae the river
- Fat pocketbook pearly mussel: The fat pocketbook pearly mussel or fat pocketbook, scientific name Potamilus capax, is a species of freshwater mussel, an aquatic bivalve mollusk in the
- Fine-lined pocketbook: The fine-lined pocketbook, scientific name Hamiota altilis, is a species of freshwater mussel, an aquatic bivalve mollusk in the family Unionidae, the
- Speckled pocketbook: The speckled pocketbook, scientific name Lampsilis streckeri, is a species of freshwater mussel in the family Unionidae, the river mussels. It is endemic
Words and phrases related to 'Pocketbook'
Pocketbook Sample Sentences in News
- China Internet Search Leader Robin Li's Fortune Drops $1.8 Bln As Baidu Shares Plunge
Talk about a rough day on your pocketbook. The wealth of China’s Internet search leader, Baidu CEO Robin Li, dropped by $1.8 billion yesterday in connection with the release of a fourth-quarter earnings report that failed to satify investors. Baidu’s shares lost 2.2% on Wednesday ahead of the report, and then plunged another 9.2% [...] Read more on this news related to 'Pocketbook'
- The falling pocketbook and the lawmaker it almost knocked out
When Mrs. Adelson?s purse fell, it happened to hit a congressman Mr. Adelson had tried to defeat. Read more on this news related to 'Pocketbook'
- Linden men stole exotic dancer's gold purse, police say
Police used surveillance video at a Linden night club to identify two men who allegely stole an exotic dancer's pocketbook. Read more on this news related to 'Pocketbook'