Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Pocketbook'
Pocketbook Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- your personal financial means; "that car is too expensive for my pocketbook"
- a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money [syn: wallet, billfold, notecase]
- pocket-sized paperback book [syn: pocket book, pocket edition}]
- a bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb" [syn: bag, handbag, purse]
- Pocketbook \Pock"et*book`\, n.
A small book or case for carrying papers, money, etc., in the
pocket; also, a notebook for the pocket.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pocketbook'
- Pocketbook: Pocketbook may refer to: Handbag , a bag for carrying possessions and/or money, sometimes known in American English as a pocketbook " ...
- Pocketbook (song): "Pocketbook" is a song recorded by American singer Jennifer Hudson . It was written and composed by Christopher Bridges , Hannon Lane, ...
- PocketBook Reader: PocketBook is a series of electronic devices for reading electronic books , RSS-feeds , and depending on the model for listening of audio ...
- Fat pocketbook pearly mussel: The fat pocketbook pearly mussel or fat pocketbook, scientific name Potamilus capax, is a species of freshwater mussel , an aquatic ...
- Lined pocketbook: The lined pocketbook, scientific name Lampsilis binominata, was a species of freshwater river mussel , an aquatic bivalve in the family ...
- Speckled pocketbook: The speckled pocketbook, scientific name Lampsilis streckeri, is a species of freshwater mussel , an aquatic bivalve mollusk in the ...
- Shinyrayed pocketbook: The Shinyrayed Pocketbook, scientific name Lampsilis subangulata , is a federally endangered species of freshwater mussel , an aquatic ...
- Ouachita rock pocketbook: The Ouachita rock pocketbook or Wheeler's pearly mussel, scientific name Arkansia wheeleri, is a species of freshwater mussel , an ...
- Fine-lined pocketbook: The fine-lined pocketbook, scientific name Lampsilis altilis, is a species of freshwater mussel , an aquatic bivalve mollusk in the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Pocketbook'
Pocketbook Sample Sentences in News
- This eReader has a camera and OCR software
PocketBook has introduced a new eReader equipped with a 6-inch Carta eE Ink display and a camera. read more Read more on this news related to 'Pocketbook'
- Google Glass app tells you when you're broke
Pocketbook is building a Google Glass app that will let users see if they can afford the goods or services they’re eyeing Read more on this news related to 'Pocketbook'
- Soaring OJ Prices Putting The Squeeze on Your Pocketbook
Freshly squeezed? You're going to pay more for that glass of breakfast OJ. Read more on this news related to 'Pocketbook'