Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Pocketbook'
Pocketbook Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- your personal financial means; "that car is too expensive for my pocketbook"
- a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money [syn: wallet, billfold, notecase]
- pocket-sized paperback book [syn: pocket book, pocket edition}]
- a bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb" [syn: bag, handbag, purse]
- Pocketbook \Pock"et*book`\, n.
A small book or case for carrying papers, money, etc., in the
pocket; also, a notebook for the pocket.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pocketbook'
- Pocketbook: Pocketbook may refer to: Handbag , a bag for carrying possessions and/or money, sometimes known in American English as a pocketbook " ...
- Pocketbook (song): "Pocketbook" is a song recorded by American singer Jennifer Hudson . It was written and composed by Christopher Bridges , Hannon Lane, ...
- PocketBook Reader: PocketBook is a series of electronic devices for reading electronic books , RSS-feeds , and depending on the model for listening of audio ...
- Fat pocketbook pearly mussel: The fat pocketbook pearly mussel or fat pocketbook, scientific name Potamilus capax, is a species of freshwater mussel , an aquatic ...
- Lined pocketbook: The lined pocketbook, scientific name Lampsilis binominata, was a species of freshwater river mussel , an aquatic bivalve in the family ...
- Speckled pocketbook: The speckled pocketbook, scientific name Lampsilis streckeri, is a species of freshwater mussel , an aquatic bivalve mollusk in the ...
- Shinyrayed pocketbook: The Shinyrayed Pocketbook, scientific name Lampsilis subangulata , is a federally endangered species of freshwater mussel , an aquatic ...
- Ouachita rock pocketbook: The Ouachita rock pocketbook or Wheeler's pearly mussel, scientific name Arkansia wheeleri, is a species of freshwater mussel , an ...
- Fine-lined pocketbook: The fine-lined pocketbook, scientific name Lampsilis altilis, is a species of freshwater mussel , an aquatic bivalve mollusk in the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Pocketbook'
Pocketbook Sample Sentences in News
- PocketBook CAD Reader equipped with E Ink Fina
E Ink has announced its Fina, a new thin and lightweight electronic paper display (EPD) technology. Fina will be the first EPD that will go into mass production for small to large format digital paper products based on thin glass TFT technology, according to the company. Read more on this news related to 'Pocketbook'
- E Ink Introduces Fina EPD Module, First to Be Installed in the PocketBook CAD Reader
E Ink® Holdings, "E Ink" , a digital signage and display visionary, today announced the upcoming release of E Ink Fina™, a new thin and lightweight electronic paper display technology. Read more on this news related to 'Pocketbook'
- Baseball-Same old Yankees open deep pocketbook for Ellsbury
By Larry Fine NEW YORK, Dec 4 (Reuters) - Frustrated by watching the playoffs from the sidelines and bruised by a drop in attendance and TV ratings, the New York Yankees responded in familiar fashion - by fighting back with their bank account. As word spread that the Bronx Bombers agreed to a seven-year, $153 million deal with fleet-footed, free agent outfielder J Read more on this news related to 'Pocketbook'