Pines Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pines'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pines'
- Pines: Electronic Services Pines (album) by A Fine Frenzy Pines, a novel by Blake Crouch in the The Wayward Pines Trilogy David Pines (born 1924), theoretical
- The Pines: The Pines may refer to: in Australia: Frankston North, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne Stockland The Pines Shopping Centre, Doncaster East, Victoria The
- Pembroke Pines, Florida: - Progress With Us." Pembroke Pines was officially incorporated on January 16, 1960. The city's name, Pembroke Pines, is traced back to Sir Edward Reed
- Seven Pines: For other places with the same name, see Seven Pines (disambiguation). Seven Pines and the Seven Pines National Cemetery are located in the unincorporated
- Wayward Pines: see The Wayward Pines Trilogy. Wayward Pines is an American mystery, science fiction television series based on the Wayward Pines novels by Blake Crouch
- Shlomo Pines: Perplexed. Pines was born in Charenton-le-Pont near Paris, and grew up in Paris, Riga, Archangelsk, London and Berlin. His father, Meir Pines, was a scholar
- Hartwick Pines State Park: forest of white pines and red pines that resembles the appearance of all of Northern Michigan prior to the logging era. The Hartwick Pines are a 49 acres
- Castle Pines, Colorado: formerly known as Castle Pines North. For the neighboring census-designated place, see Castle Pines CDP, Colorado. The City of Castle Pines is located in Douglas