Phrasal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or functioning as a phrase; "phrasal verb"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Phrasal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Phrasal'
- Phrasal verb: The term phrasal verb is commonly applied to two or three distinct but related constructions in English: a verb and a particle and/or a preposition co-occur
- Phrasal template: A phrasal template is a phrase-long collocation that contains one or several empty slots which may be filled by words to produce individual phrases. Often
- List of phrasal verbs: article for List of phrasal verbs (search results). You may want to read Wiktionary's collection of entries on "Category:English phrasal verbs" instead
Phrasal Sample Sentences in News
- Phrasal Verbs (Phrasal Verbs to Turkish)
Phrasal verbs - have access to more than 600 phrasal verbs list. With application for students to reach more than 600 phrasal verbs... Read more on this news related to 'Phrasal'