Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Phono'
"Phono-" web1913 "Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)" Phono- \Pho"no-\ A combining form from Gr. ? sound, tone; as, phonograph, phonology. Phono Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Phono \Phono\, n. (Zo["o]l.)
A South American butterfly (Ithonia phono) having nearly
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Phono'
- Phono: Phono may refer to: Phone (phonetics), speech sound, gesture or segment. Phonograph , regularly abbreviated to phono on buttons and jacks of ...
- Phonograph: Most low-end and mid-range amplifiers omit the phono input but, on the other hand, low-end turntables with built-in phono pre-amplifiers ...
- Phonogram (linguistics): A phonogram is a grapheme (written character) which represents a phoneme (speech sound) or combination of phonemes, such as the letters of ...
- Phono-semantic matching: Phono-semantic matching (PSM) is a linguistic term referring to camouflaged borrowing in which a foreign word is matched with a ...
- Phono-Comb: Phono-Comb is a Canadian instrumental /modern surf rock group that originated in Toronto , Ontario . History Phono-Comb first materialized ...
Words and phrases related to 'Phono'
Phono Sample Sentences in News
- Live Shots: Phono del Sol 2013 with Thee Oh Sees, Marnie Stern, Surf Club
John Dwyer stood holding his guitar, smiling and making small talk with the crowd, having been asked by a Phono del Sol staffer to hold off while, presumably, the band on the other stage finished up its set. Read more on this news related to 'Phono'
- Grado Labs Made Gorgeous Cans Out of Irish Whiskey Barrels
Unlike many revered audio brands, old school Brooklyn outfit Grado Labs hasn't yet stooped to deploying rappers, athletes, or style icons to market its awesome headphones and phono cartridges. But before you dismiss its first foray into the world of branded products out of hand, you should know two things. The partner is whiskey, and the headphones are pretty Read more on this news related to 'Phono'