Phono Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Phono'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Phono'
- Phono: Phono may refer to: Phone (phonetics), speech sound, gesture or segment Phonograph, regularly abbreviated to phono on buttons and jacks of audio equipment
- Phono-Comb: Phono-Comb was a Canadian instrumental/modern surf rock group that formed in 1993 in Toronto. Phono-Comb first materialized when Shadowy Men on a Shadowy
- Phono-semantic matching: Phono-semantic matching (PSM) is a linguistic term referring to camouflaged borrowing in which a foreign word is matched with a phonetically and semantically
- Phonophobia: This article is about the fear of loud sounds. For the aversion to specific sounds, such as eating or coughing, see Misophonia. For the fear of making
- Phono-Cut Record Company: The Phono-Cut Record Company produced the first vertical cut records in the United States, from 1910 to 1913. Based in Boston, Phono-Cut was established