Pesky Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- causing irritation or annoyance; "tapping an annoying rhythm on his glass with his fork"; "aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport"; "found it galling to have to ask permission"; "an irritating delay"; "nettlesome paperwork"; "a pesky m
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pesky'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pesky'
- Johnny Pesky: John Michael "Johnny" Pesky (born John Michael Paveskovich; February 27, 1919 – August 13, 2012), nicknamed "The Needle" and "Mr. Red Sox", was an American
- Pesky's Pole: Pesky's Pole, commonly referred to as The Pesky Pole, is the nickname for the right field foul pole at Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox. It is
- That Pesky Rat: That Pesky Rat is a children's picture book written and illustrated by Lauren Child and published by Orchard UK in 2002. It won the Nestlé Smarties Book
- Pesky Rocks: Pesky Rocks (66°9′S 65°54′W / 66.150°S 65.900°W / -66.150; -65.900Coordinates: 66°9′S 65°54′W / 66.150°S 65.900°W / -66.150; -65.900) is a small
- Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists: Short Stories from Hogwarts of Power, Politics and Pesky Poltergeists is an e-book written by J. K. Rowling. It was released on 6 September 2016 in several
Words and phrases related to 'Pesky'