Pesky Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- causing irritation or annoyance; "tapping an annoying rhythm on his glass with his fork"; "aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport"; "found it galling to have to ask permission"; "an irritating delay"; "nettlesome paperwork"; "a pesky m
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pesky'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pesky'
- Johnny Pesky: John Michael "Johnny" Pesky (born John Michael Paveskovich; February 27, 1919 – August 13, 2012), nicknamed "The Needle" and "Mr. Red Sox", was an American
- Pesky's Pole: Pesky's Pole, commonly referred to as The Pesky Pole, is the nickname for the right field foul pole at Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox. It is
- Pesky Rocks: Pesky Rocks (66°9′S 65°54′W / 66.150°S 65.900°W / -66.150; -65.900Coordinates: 66°9′S 65°54′W / 66.150°S 65.900°W / -66.150; -65.900) is a small
- That Pesky Rat: That Pesky Rat is a children's picture book written and illustrated by Lauren Child and published by Orchard UK in 2002. It won the Nestlé Smarties Book
Words and phrases related to 'Pesky'
Pesky Sample Sentences in News
- Kevin Pangos, Gonzaga advance after holding off pesky North Dakota State
Gonzaga held off a pesky North Dakota State side to advance in the NCAA tournament, 86-76. Read more on this news related to 'Pesky'
- Jazz Hold off Pesky Knicks 87-82, Win Streak up to 3
Utah Jazz hold off pesky New York Knicks 87-82, win streak up to 3 Read more on this news related to 'Pesky'
- How to lose that pesky 5 pounds in 5 days
Thu, Mar 26: Are you trying to lose that pesky five pounds? Celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak has tips on how you can do it in only five days. Read more on this news related to 'Pesky'