Pesky Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- causing irritation or annoyance; "tapping an annoying rhythm on his glass with his fork"; "aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport"; "found it galling to have to ask permission"; "an irritating delay"; "nettlesome paperwork"; "a pesky m
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pesky'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pesky'
- Johnny Pesky: John Michael "Johnny" Pesky (born John Michael Paveskovich; February 27, 1919 – August 13, 2012), nicknamed "The Needle" and "Mr. ...
- Pesky's Pole: Pesky's Pole, commonly referred to as The Pesky Pole, is the nickname for the right field foul pole at Fenway Park , home of the Boston ...
- Pesky Rocks: Pesky Rocks. (66 | 9 | S | 65 | 54 | W | display inline,title is a small group of rocks lying 3.5 nautical miles (6 km) west of Cape Evensen ...
- That Pesky Rat: That Pesky Rat is a children's picture book written and illustrated by Lauren Child and published by Orchard UK in 2002. It won the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Pesky'