Pesky Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- causing irritation or annoyance; "tapping an annoying rhythm on his glass with his fork"; "aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport"; "found it galling to have to ask permission"; "an irritating delay"; "nettlesome paperwork"; "a pesky m
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pesky'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pesky'
- Johnny Pesky: John Michael "Johnny" Pesky (born John Michael Paveskovich; February 27, 1919 – August 13, 2012), nicknamed "The Needle" and "Mr. ...
- Pesky's Pole: Pesky's Pole, commonly referred to as The Pesky Pole, is the nickname for the right field foul pole at Fenway Park , home of the Boston ...
- Pesky Rocks: Pesky Rocks. (66 | 9 | S | 65 | 54 | W | display inline,title is a small group of rocks lying 3.5 nautical miles (6 km) west of Cape Evensen ...
- That Pesky Rat: That Pesky Rat is a children's picture book written and illustrated by Lauren Child and published by Orchard UK in 2002. It won the ...
Words and phrases related to 'Pesky'
Pesky Sample Sentences in News
- Thomas, Morris lead pesky Suns past Spurs 94-89
PHOENIX (AP) -- Isaiah Thomas scored 10 of his 23 points in the fourth quarter, rallying Phoenix with a relentless series of driving layups, and the Suns beat the San Antonio Spurs 94-89 on Friday night. Read more on this news related to 'Pesky'
- Pesky, effective? Campaign signs spread like weeds
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Pesky. Illegal. Effective? Lawn signs touting local and statewide candidates are in full bloom along highways, street corners and other public spaces. Read more on this news related to 'Pesky'
- Avonworth upends pesky Mapletown
BEN AVON – Kevin Simpson had 15 carries for 108 yard and a pair of touchdowns as Avonworth stopped Mapletown, 34-0, in the opening round of the WPIAL Class A high school football playoffs Friday night. Read more on this news related to 'Pesky'