Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Perusal'
Perusal Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Perusal \Pe*rus"al\, n. [From Peruse.]
- The act of carefully viewing or examining. [R.] --Tatler.
- The act of reading, especially of reading through or with care. --Woodward.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Perusal'
Words and phrases related to 'Perusal'
Perusal Sample Sentences in News
- People Who Live In The Past May Be Better With Money
A quick perusal of Pinterest will extol the... Read more on this news related to 'Perusal'
- Three Royal Decrees issued
(MENAFN - Muscat Daily) Royal Decree 34/2014 amends some provisions of the Commercial Agencies Law. Article one: The decree was issued after perusal of the State Basic Law promulga... Read more on this news related to 'Perusal'
- Just Blaze’s 10 Dopest Sneaker Moments On Instagram [Photos]
When Just Blaze decides to collect something, he goes all in. While it’s clear that he’s not to be trifled with in a piece for piece Ralph Lauren showdown , a quick perusal of the renowned producers Instagram page reminded us that his sneaker collection is comparable. Read more on this news related to 'Perusal'