Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Perusal'
Perusal Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Perusal \Pe*rus"al\, n. [From Peruse.]
- The act of carefully viewing or examining. [R.] --Tatler.
- The act of reading, especially of reading through or with care. --Woodward.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Perusal'
Words and phrases related to 'Perusal'
Perusal Sample Sentences in News
- Instagram Bug Would Have Let Hackers Peek At Private Photos For At Least Last Six Months
If at any point before last Tuesday you suddenly found your private Instagram pics embarrassingly exposed to public perusal, Christian Lopez might be able to offer an explanation. Read more on this news related to 'Perusal'
- Modest, sleek Oscar gowns make for a winner
A (thoroughly unscientific) perusal of the gowns worn by the 20 best-actress and supporting-actress winners since 2004 reveals some striking similarities. Read more on this news related to 'Perusal'
- Smart home startup advice : User interface design trends
A quick perusal of Kickstarter or Indigogo confirms, the smart home market is a thrilling place to be. Thanks to crowdfunding, quick-build smartphone apps and decreasing hardware costs, anyone can craft and launch a smart home service, connecting people and … Continue reading → Read more on this news related to 'Perusal'