Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Perpetuation'
Perpetuation Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : the act of prolonging something; "there was an indefinite
prolongation of the peace talks" [syn: prolongation, protraction,
- Perpetuation \Per*pet`u*a"tion\, n. [Cf. F. perp['e]tuation.]
The act of making perpetual, or of preserving from extinction
through an endless existence, or for an indefinite period of
time; continuance. --Sir T. Browne.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Perpetuation'
- On the Tendency of Species to form Varieties; and on the Perpetuation of Varieties and Species by Natural Means of Selection: On the Tendency of Species to form Varieties; and on the Perpetuation of Varieties ... the appearance and perpetuation of varieties and of ...
Words and phrases related to 'Perpetuation'
Perpetuation Sample Sentences in News
- Letter: Straight A or F?: The Perpetuation of a System of Winners, Losers
To Whom It May Concern, The Lorain County Superintendents would like to congratulate the 24 Straight A Grant recipients on a job well done! However, we are writing to express our deep concerns regarding the perpetuation of a system of winners and losers in the state of Ohio. It is our professional opinion that the Read More... The post Letter: Straight A or F?: Th Read more on this news related to 'Perpetuation'
- Twitter hoaxes and the ethics of new media — what happens now that we are all journalists?
It would be nice if both traditional and new-media outlets would do a little more checking before they report on something -- but how much responsibility do the perpetrators of hoaxes bear for the perpetuation ... Read more on this news related to 'Perpetuation'
- Pooled editorial: `Impunity King’ President Aquino perpetuates culture of impunity
There is a simple explanation to call President Aquino the country’s “Impunity King”: He allows the perpetuation of the culture of impunity as he has not done anything to end it Read more on this news related to 'Perpetuation'