Pernicious Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way; "glaucoma is an insidious disease"; "a subtle poison"
- exceedingly harmful
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pernicious'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pernicious'
- Pernicious: capacity to cause death, see Perniciousness. For the song by All That Remains, see The Order of Things (album). Pernicious is an Thai-American supernatural
- Pernicious number: a pernicious number is a positive integer where the Hamming weight (or digit sum) of its binary representation is prime. The first pernicious number
- Pernicious anemia: For the disease affecting the adrenal glands, see Addison's disease. Pernicious anemia (also known as vitamin B12 deficiency anemia, Biermer's anemia
- The Pernicious Enigma: The Pernicious Enigma is the second studio album by the British doom metal band Esoteric. It was released in 1997 through Aesthetic Death Records. The
Words and phrases related to 'Pernicious'