Pernicious Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way; "glaucoma is an insidious disease"; "a subtle poison"
- exceedingly harmful
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pernicious'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pernicious'
- Pernicious: For other uses, see Pernicious (disambiguation). Pernicious is an American supernatural horror film directed by James Cullen Bressack, who also wrote
- Pernicious anemia: For the disease affecting the adrenal glands, see Addison's disease. Pernicious anemia (also known as Biermer's anemia, Addison's anemia, or Addison–Biermer
- Pernicious number: a pernicious number is a positive integer where the Hamming weight (or digit sum) of its binary representation is prime. The first pernicious number
- The Pernicious Enigma: The Pernicious Enigma is the second studio album by the British doom metal band Esoteric. It was released in 1997 through Aesthetic Death Records. The
- Perniciousness: "perniciousness" is the condition of having death or destruction. All pages beginning with "Pernicious" All pages with titles containing "pernicious"
Words and phrases related to 'Pernicious'
Pernicious Sample Sentences in News
- Black money has pernicious impact on Indian economy, says President Pranab Mukherjee
President Pranab Mukherjee said that unaccounted money on which tax is not paid has a pernicious impact on economy. Illegal deposits abroad costs billions of dollars in lost revenue and Prime Minister Narendra Modi had promised his government would change laws or enact new measures to bring back such funds. Read more on this news related to 'Pernicious'
- President Mukherjee says black money has pernicious impact on Indian economy
President Pranab Mukherjee said that unaccounted money on which tax is not paid has a pernicious impact on economy. Read more on this news related to 'Pernicious'
- New York’s most pernicious monopoly
Gov. Cuomo may have made his greatest contribution to education reform when he rightly called our public schools “one of the only remaining public monopolies.” Back when Ma Bell had... Read more on this news related to 'Pernicious'