Pernicious Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way; "glaucoma is an insidious disease"; "a subtle poison"
- exceedingly harmful
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pernicious'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pernicious'
- Pernicious: For other uses, see Pernicious (disambiguation). Pernicious is an American supernatural horror film directed by James Cullen Bressack, who also wrote
- Pernicious number: a pernicious number is a positive integer where the Hamming weight (or digit sum) of its binary representation is prime. The first pernicious number
- Pernicious anemia: For the disease affecting the adrenal glands, see Addison's disease. Pernicious anemia (also known as Biermer's anemia, Addison's anemia, or Addison–Biermer
- The Pernicious Enigma: The Pernicious Enigma is the second studio album by the British doom metal band Esoteric. It was released in 1997 through Aesthetic Death Records. The
- Pernicious (disambiguation): Pernicious is a 2014 horror film. Pernicious may also refer to: The Pernicious Enigma, the second studio album by the British doom metal band Esoteric
Words and phrases related to 'Pernicious'
Pernicious Sample Sentences in News
- Sprint and T-Mobile have no future unless the FCC changes its approach to spectrum auctions
One of the more pernicious ideas that’s popped up in recent years is that spectrum auctions’ main goal should be to maximize revenue for the government, which inevitably means selling off our airwaves to whoever shells out the most cash. This gets it completely backward, however: The point of spectrum auctions should be to maximize the public good. RELATED: T- Read more on this news related to 'Pernicious'
- 'The Business of Disease': Film Review
Sonia Barrett's documentary decries the pernicious effects of the medical and pharmaceutical industries. read more Read more on this news related to 'Pernicious'
- Roperos: Ending red tape
ONE of the most pernicious and crippling features that the rendering of public service suffers from is the generally recognized ailment of most governments in the planet, particularly in free and democratic government. Read more on this news related to 'Pernicious'