Perceptive Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having the ability to perceive or understand; keen in discernment; "a perceptive eye"; "a perceptive observation"
- of or relating to perception; "perceptive faculties"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Perceptive'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Perceptive'
- Perceptive Pixel: Perceptive Pixel, Inc. was a company specializing in research, development and production of multi-touch interfaces. The company was founded in 2006 by
- Perceptive Software: Perceptive Software is a software firm that develops enterprise content management (ECM), business process management (BPM), and document output management
Words and phrases related to 'Perceptive'
Perceptive Sample Sentences in News
- Etex Implementing Perceptive Capture to Improve Throughput in Accounts Payable
Perceptive Capture selected for increasing efficiency, visibility and productivity within accounts payable operations (PRWeb November 25, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12350534.htm Read more on this news related to 'Perceptive'
- NextDocs Joins the PAREXEL Perceptive® Partner Program to Expand Enterprise Content Management Footprint in Life ...
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Nov. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NextDocs Corporation , a leading provider of regulated content management and compliance solutions for the life sciences industry, today announced the ... Read more on this news related to 'Perceptive'
- Shamrock Solutions Helps Raise Breast Cancer Awareness by Supporting Susan G. Komen
Leading provider of custom solutions and professional services for Perceptive Software products sponsors fundraising golf tournament, donates to leading cancer advocacy group. (PRWeb November 25, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12352916.htm Read more on this news related to 'Perceptive'