Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Perceptive'
Perceptive Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- of or relating to perception; "perceptive faculties"
- having the ability to perceive or understand; keen in discernment; "a perceptive eye"; "a perceptive observation" [ant: unperceptive]
- Perceptive \Per*cep"tive\, a. [Cf. F. perceptif.]
Of or pertaining to the act or power of perceiving; having
the faculty or power of perceiving; used in perception. ``His
perceptive and reflective faculties.'' --Motley.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Perceptive'
- Perceptive Software: Perceptive Software, a stand-alone business within Lexmark International, is a software development firm headquartered in Shawnee, Kansas ...
- Perceptive Pixel: Perceptive Pixel, Inc. is a company specializing in research, development and production of multi-touch interfaces. The company was ...
Words and phrases related to 'Perceptive'
Perceptive Sample Sentences in News
- Perceptive Software Achieves DIACAP Certification for Vendor Neutral Archive Solution to Support U.S. Department of ...
Validation of Perceptive Acuo Vendor Neutral Archive enables live management and sharing of medical images between military healthcare facilities worldwide (PRWeb July 24, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12045109.htm Read more on this news related to 'Perceptive'
- Lexmark's Perceptive Software Positioned in Leaders Quadrant of Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search
Lexmark (LXK) today announced that Perceptive Software has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders Quadrant for enterprise search solutions, published July 16, 2014. Gartner evaluated 17 vendors in their most recent iteration of the annual Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search. With enterprise search, users can rapidly access the information they need and Read more on this news related to 'Perceptive'
- Perceptive Software Hires Rob Lipowski to Lead Healthcare Solution Strategy
Opportunity to help healthcare organizations unlock the full potential of EMR investments through a complete patient record drives decision to head global team. (PRWeb July 15, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12010153.htm Read more on this news related to 'Perceptive'