Perceptive Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having the ability to perceive or understand; keen in discernment; "a perceptive eye"; "a perceptive observation"
- of or relating to perception; "perceptive faculties"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Perceptive'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Perceptive'
- Perceptive Pixel: Perceptive Pixel is a division of Microsoft specializing in research, development and production of multi-touch interfaces. Perceptive Pixel, Inc. was
- Perceptive Software: Perceptive Software is a business unit of Lexmark International that develops and markets enterprise content management (ECM), business process management
Words and phrases related to 'Perceptive'
Perceptive Sample Sentences in News
- Shamrock Solutions Announces New Data Security Solution for Perceptive Content
At-rest OSM file encryption, SPII redaction and high risk file protection help users of leading process & content management platform protect sensitive data and avoid the risks and costs of unauthorized information access. (PRWeb March 20, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/03/prweb12597207.htm Read more on this news related to 'Perceptive'
- Are MBAs Part Of The Solution Or Part Of The Problem? -- Just Asking
A perceptive Martian might assume that those nations with the best business schools would also boast the best economic performance. A closer examination of Planet Earth, however, would require him to revise his view. Read more on this news related to 'Perceptive'
- Recto: Poe report is FPJ -fair, perceptive and judicious
March 17, 2015. Pinasadahan ko ng mabilis ang ilang parte ng report. My first impression is that it is Fair, Perceptive and Judicious - FPJ. It will contribute so much in explaining the tragedy that was Mamasapano, in drawing lessons so it won't happen again, assign culpabilities, and prescribe recommendations,... Read more on this news related to 'Perceptive'