Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Penetrative'
Penetrative Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions; "an acute observer of politics and politicians"; "incisive comments"; "icy knifelike reasoning"; "as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang"; "penetrating insight"; "frequent penetrative observations" [syn: acute, discriminating, incisive, keen, knifelike, penetrating, piercing, sharp]
- tending to penetrate; having the power of entering or piercing; "a toxic penetrative spray applied to the surface"; "a cold penetrating wind"; "a penetrating odor" [syn: penetrating]
- Penetrative \Pen"e*tra*tive\, a. [Cf. F. p['e]n['e]tratif.]
- Tending to penetrate; of a penetrating quality; piercing; as, the penetrative sun. His look became keen and penetrative. --Hawthorne.
- Having the power to affect or impress the mind or heart; impressive; as, penetrative shame. --Shak.
- Acute; discerning; sagacious; as, penetrative wisdom. ``The penetrative eye.'' --Wordsworth. Led on by skill of penetrative soul. --Grainger.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Penetrative'
- Non-penetrative sex: Non-penetrative sex (also known as outercourse, petting, heavy petting, dry sex, and dry humping) is sexual activity without vagina l, ...
Words and phrases related to 'Penetrative'
Penetrative Sample Sentences in News
- Ex-Crimewatch presenter defends rape remarks
Nick Ross claims in new book that half of all women who have had penetrative sex unwillingly do not think they were raped The former Crimewatch presenter Nick Ross has defended himself over remarks suggesting that "rape isn't always rape". In his new book, serialised in the Mail on Sunday, he claims that half of all women who have had penetrative sex unwillingly d Read more on this news related to 'Penetrative'
- Sex tip of the day: Spend more time on foreplay to tease and tempt him
It takes roughly 20 minutes of excellent foreplay to make the average woman ready for penetrative sex, but what about men? We've been led to assume that our blokes are happy to just 'get on with it' in the bedroom, but according to a new study from the University of New Brunswick, Canada, men want 18 minutes of foreplay. Yes, that's 18 minutes!Armed with this mind Read more on this news related to 'Penetrative'
- Crimewatch creator Nick Ross defends himself after backlash against his view that 'not all rape is rape'
The former Crimewatch presenter made the comments in his new book, Crime, serialised in the Mail on Sunday, in which he claimed half of all women who have had penetrative sex unwillingly do not think they were raped. Read more on this news related to 'Penetrative'