Pend Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pend'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pend'
- Pend: Pend is a Scottish architectural term referring to a passageway that passes through a building, often from a street through to a courtyard, and typically
- Pend Oreille County, Washington: ‹ The template Infobox U.S. county is being considered for merging. › Pend Oreille County (/pɒndəˈreɪ/ pond-ə-RAY) is a county located in the northeastern
- Pend d'Oreilles: The Pend d’Oreilles, also known as the Kalispel, are Indigenous peoples of the Northwest Plateau. Their traditional territory was around Lake Pend Oreille
- Lake Pend Oreille: Lake Pend Oreille (pronounced: pond-o-ray) is the largest lake in the northern Idaho Panhandle, with a surface area of 148 square miles (380 km2). It is
- Pend Oreille Valley Railroad: The Pend Oreille Valley Railroad (reporting mark POVA) is a shortline railroad located in Usk, in northeast Washington. It operates between Metaline
- Pend Oreille River: the Pend Oreille basin is just under 10% of the entire 258,000-square-mile (670,000 km2) Columbia Basin. The Pend Oreille River begins at Lake Pend Oreille
- Pend Oreille: Pend Oreille may refer to: Lake Pend Oreille, the largest lake in the northern Idaho Panhandle Pend Oreille County, Washington, a county located in the
- Little Pend Oreille National Wildlife Refuge: The Little Pend Oreille National Wildlife Refuge is a wildlife preserve, one of the National Wildlife Refuges operated by the United States Fish and Wildlife
- Pend Oreille Wildlife Management Area: Pend Oreille Wildlife Management Area at 4,908 acres (19.86 km2) is an Idaho wildlife management area in Bonner County near Sandpoint. Much of the land
Words and phrases related to 'Pend'
Pend Sample Sentences in News
- Kokanee anglers flock to Pend Oreille in 2014
An Idaho Fish and Game employee holds up a male kokanee in this Press file photo taken in 2012 at Granite Creek, outside Hope, near Lake Pend Oreille. The lake’s population of kokanee — a land-locked sockeye salmon — continues to rebound, allowing fisherman to keep more of the kokanee they catch. Read more on this news related to 'Pend'
- Nightlife - Fri, 09 Jan 2015 PST
BareGrass Bluegrass. Today, 5:30-8:30 p.m., Pend d’Oreille Winery, 301 Cedar St., Sandpoint. Bobby and Burle Country/variety. Today, 6 p.m., VFW Post 1435, 212 S. David St. Free. Read more on this news related to 'Pend'
- Bonner County voters consider school levy
SANDPOINT - The Lake Pend Oreille School District is once again running a supplemental school levy through the gauntlet of voter approval. The Bonner County Daily Bee recently met with Superintendent Shawn Woodward and staff in advance of the March 10 vote to discuss the levy, what its approval would mean for the school district, and what it will cost for taxpayer Read more on this news related to 'Pend'