Pend Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pend'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pend'
- Pend: Pend is a Scottish architectural term referring to a passageway that passes through a building, often from a street through to a courtyard, and typically
- Pend Oreille County, Washington: Pend Oreille County (/pɒndəˈreɪ/ pond-ə-RAY) is a county located in the northeastern section of the State of Washington. As of the 2010 census, the population
- Pend d'Oreilles: The Pend d’Oreilles, also known as the Kalispel, are Indigenous peoples of the Northwest Plateau. Their traditional territory was around Lake Pend Oreille
- Lake Pend Oreille: Lake Pend Oreille (pronounced: pond-o-ray) is the largest lake in the northern Idaho Panhandle, with a surface area of 148 square miles (380 km2). It is
- Pend Oreille Valley Railroad: The Pend Oreille Valley Railroad (reporting mark POVA) is a shortline railroad located in Usk, in northeast Washington. It operates between Metaline
- Pend Oreille River: the Pend Oreille basin is just under 10% of the entire 258,000-square-mile (670,000 km2) Columbia Basin. The Pend Oreille River begins at Lake Pend Oreille
- Little Pend Oreille National Wildlife Refuge: The Little Pend Oreille National Wildlife Refuge is a wildlife preserve, one of the national wildlife refuges operated by the United States Fish and Wildlife
- Pend Oreille: Pend Oreille may refer to: Lake Pend Oreille, the largest lake in the northern Idaho Panhandle Pend Oreille County, Washington, a county located in the
- Pend Oreille Wildlife Management Area: Pend Oreille Wildlife Management Area at 4,908 acres (19.86 km2) is an Idaho wildlife management area in Bonner County near Sandpoint. Much of the land
- Pend Oreille National Forest: Pend Oreille National Forest was established by the U.S. Forest Service in Idaho on May 6, 1910 with 911,764 acres (3,689.78 km2) by the renaming of Pend
Words and phrases related to 'Pend'