Peep Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a secret look
- the short weak cry of a young bird
- appear as though from hiding; "the new moon peeped through the tree tops"
- speak in a hesitant and high-pitched tone of voice
- make high-pitched sounds; of birds
- cause to appear; "he peeped his head through the window"
- look furtively; "He peeped at the woman through the window"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the short weak cry of a young bird ,
- a secret look
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Peep'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Peep'
- Peep: Peep, Peeps, or PEEP may refer to: Peep (album), by Rasmus. Peep (given name), Estonian masculine given name. Helend Peep (1910–2007), Estonian ...
- Peeps: Peeps are marshmallow candies, sold in the United States and Canada , that are shaped into chicks, bunnies, and other animals. ...
- Peep (album): Peep is the debut album by Finnish alternative rock band The Rasmus (named just "Rasmus" back then), released on 23 September 1996 on ...
- Peep (given name): Peep is an Estonian masculine given name that may refer to: Peep Jänes (born 1936), Estonian architect. Peep Lassmann (born 1948), Estonian ...
- Peep Show (TV series): Peep Show is a British sitcom starring David Mitchell and Robert Webb . The television programme is written by Jesse Armstrong and Sam ...
- Peep show: A peep show or peepshow is an exhibition of pictures, objects or people viewed through a small hole or magnifying glass . historically a ...
- Little Bo Peep: "Little Bo Peep" or "Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep" is a popular English language nursery rhyme . It has a Roud Folk Song Index ...
- Peep World: Peep World is a 2010 American comedy-drama film directed by Barry W. Blaustein and starring an ensemble cast , including Ron Rifkin , ...
Words and phrases related to 'Peep'