Peep Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a secret look
- the short weak cry of a young bird
- appear as though from hiding; "the new moon peeped through the tree tops"
- speak in a hesitant and high-pitched tone of voice
- make high-pitched sounds; of birds
- cause to appear; "he peeped his head through the window"
- look furtively; "He peeped at the woman through the window"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the short weak cry of a young bird ,
- a secret look
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Peep'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Peep'
- Peep: Peep, Peeps, or PEEP may refer to: Peep (album), by Rasmus Peep (given name), Estonian masculine given name Helend Peep (1910–2007), Estonian actor Peeps
- Little Bo Peep: Story character, see List of Toy Story characters#Bo Peep. "Little Bo Peep" or "Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep" is a popular English language nursery
- Peep-toe shoe: A peep-toe shoe is a woman's shoe (usually a pump, slingback, bootie, or any other dress shoe) in which there is an opening at the toe-box which allows
- Peep show: For the British TV show, see Peep Show (TV series). For other uses, see Peep show (disambiguation). A peep show or peepshow is an exhibition of pictures
- Peep show (disambiguation): A peep show is a kind of show of pictures through a hole, e.g., a sex show. Peep Show or peepshow may also refer to: Peep Show (TV series), a British
- Peep and the Big Wide World: Peep and the Big Wide World is an American/Canadian produced Flash animation television series created by Canadian Animator Kaj Pindal and based on the
- Peep Show (TV series): about the British sitcom. For the Canadian TV series, see Peep Show (Canadian TV series). Peep Show is a British sitcom starring David Mitchell and Robert
- List of Peep Show episodes: Peep Show is a British sitcom starring David Mitchell and Robert Webb. It is broadcast on Channel 4 in the United Kingdom. Written by Jesse Armstrong and
- Peep Jänes: Peep Jänes (born 26 December 1936 in Rakvere, Estonia) is an Estonian architect. Most active in the 1970s and 1980s, his style of architecture can be catecorised
Words and phrases related to 'Peep'