Peep Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a secret look
- the short weak cry of a young bird
- appear as though from hiding; "the new moon peeped through the tree tops"
- speak in a hesitant and high-pitched tone of voice
- make high-pitched sounds; of birds
- cause to appear; "he peeped his head through the window"
- look furtively; "He peeped at the woman through the window"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the short weak cry of a young bird ,
- a secret look
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Peep'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Peep'
- Peep: Peep, Peeps, or PEEP may refer to: Peep (album), by Rasmus Peep (given name), Estonian masculine given name Helend Peep (1910–2007), Estonian actor Peeps
- List of Peep Show episodes: Peep Show is a British sitcom starring David Mitchell and Robert Webb. It is broadcast on Channel 4 in the United Kingdom. Written by Jesse Armstrong and
- Peep-toe shoe: A peep-toe shoe is a woman's shoe (usually a pump, slingback, bootie, or any other dress shoe) in which there is an opening at the toe-box which allows
- Little Bo Peep: Story character, see List of Toy Story characters § Bo Peep. "Little Bo Peep" or "Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep" is a popular English language nursery
- Peep Show (TV series): For the Canadian TV series, see Peep Show (Canadian TV series). For other uses, see Peep Show (disambiguation). Peep Show is a British sitcom starring
- Peep show: For the British TV show, see Peep Show (TV series). For other uses, see Peep show (disambiguation). A peep show or peepshow is an exhibition of pictures
- Peep and the Big Wide World: Peep and the Big Wide World is an Canadian/American animated children's television series created by Canadian Animator Kaj Pindal and based on the 1988
- Peep show (disambiguation): A peep show is an exhibition of pictures, objects or people viewed through a hole. Peep Show or peepshow may also refer to: Peepshow (comics), by Joe
- Peep Jänes: Peep Jänes (born 26 December 1936 in Rakvere, Estonia) is an Estonian architect. Most active in the 1970s and 1980s, his style of architecture can be categorised
Words and phrases related to 'Peep'