Peep Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a secret look
- the short weak cry of a young bird
- appear as though from hiding; "the new moon peeped through the tree tops"
- speak in a hesitant and high-pitched tone of voice
- make high-pitched sounds; of birds
- cause to appear; "he peeped his head through the window"
- look furtively; "He peeped at the woman through the window"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the short weak cry of a young bird ,
- a secret look
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Peep'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Peep'
- Peep: Peep, Peeps, or PEEP may refer to: Peep (album), by Rasmus Peep (given name), Estonian masculine given name Helend Peep (1910–2007), Estonian actor Peeps
- Peeps: For other uses, see Peep (disambiguation). Peeps are marshmallow candies, sold in the United States and Canada, that are shaped into chicks, bunnies, and
- Little Bo Peep: Story character, see List of Toy Story characters § Bo Peep. "Little Bo Peep" or "Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep" is a popular English language nursery
- Bo Peep Bo Peep: "Bo Peep Bo Peep" is a song by South Korean girl group T-ara. It is the first lead track (of two) from the album Absolute First Album, the other being
- Peep show: For the British TV show, see Peep Show (TV series). For other uses, see Peep show (disambiguation). A peep show or peepshow is an exhibition of pictures
- Peep show (disambiguation): A peep show is an exhibition of pictures, objects or people viewed through a hole. Peep Show or peepshow may also refer to: Peepshow (comics), by Joe
- Peep Show (TV series): For the Canadian TV series, see Peep Show (Canadian TV series). For other uses, see Peep Show (disambiguation). Peep Show is a British sitcom starring
- Peep-toe shoe: A peep-toe shoe is a woman's shoe (usually a pump, slingback, bootie, or any other dress shoe) in which there is an opening at the toe-box which allows
- List of Peep Show episodes: Peep Show is a British sitcom starring David Mitchell and Robert Webb. It is broadcast on Channel 4 in the United Kingdom. Written by Jesse Armstrong and
Words and phrases related to 'Peep'