Peculiarities Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Peculiarities'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Peculiarities'
- Peculiarities of the National Fishing: the last is a 2003 comedy about politics. Peculiarities of the National Fishing at AllMovie Peculiarities of the National Fishing at the Internet Movie
- Peculiarities of the National Hunt: Maj. Cherdyntsev Alexander Zav'yalov - ensign Peculiarities of the National Hunt at AllMovie Peculiarities of the National Hunt at the Internet Movie Database
Peculiarities Sample Sentences in News
- Almanac: George Santayana on argument in America
“One of the peculiarities of recent speculation, especially in America, is that ideas are abandoned in virtue of a mere change of feeling, without any new evidence or new arguments. We do not nowadays refute our predecessors, we pleasantly bid them good-bye.” Read more on this news related to 'Peculiarities'
- #TheDress: Retailer weighs in on gold/white or blue/black debate
British-based retailer Roman Originals maintains that people are free to disagree over the exact colorings of its controversial stripey dress. "It's open to interpretation but we like to think it's blue and black," the company's Creative Manager, Ian Johnson, told Mashable. Some saw a gold and white dress and others a blue and black garment i Read more on this news related to 'Peculiarities'
- My Son’s Past Life: Monday on WHNT News 19 at 10 p.m.
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WHNT) – Almost from the beginning, Luke Ruehlman’s parents sensed there was something different about him. Even as a toddler, he was extremely cautious, always on the lookout for danger. And there were other peculiarities, according to Luke’s mother. “He’d say, ‘when I was a girl, I had black hair,’ or he’d say, […] Read more on this news related to 'Peculiarities'