Peculiarities Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Peculiarities'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Peculiarities'
- Peculiarities of the National Fishing: the last is a 2003 comedy about politics. Peculiarities of the National Fishing at AllMovie Peculiarities of the National Fishing at the Internet Movie
- Peculiarities of the National Hunt: Maj. Cherdyntsev Alexander Zav'yalov - ensign Peculiarities of the National Hunt at AllMovie Peculiarities of the National Hunt at the Internet Movie Database
Peculiarities Sample Sentences in News
- Chinese woman forced to eat THIS for breakfast. Shocking photo
Oriental and Asian cuisines are known for their peculiarities in different parts of the world. Everybody has seen photos of bizarre delicacies, such as insects, worms, bugs and rodents. Read more on this news related to 'Peculiarities'
- Analysis: Balochistan senate poll peculiarities - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
POLITICKING over the posts of chairman and deputy chairman of the Senate may have intensified in Islamabad over the past few days, the recent elections in Balochistan proved that simply being from the majority party in the house does not make you senator. That there are other, more practical ways. Read more on this news related to 'Peculiarities'
- #TheDress: Retailer weighs in on gold/white or blue/black debate
British-based retailer Roman Originals maintains that people are free to disagree over the exact colorings of its controversial stripey dress. "It's open to interpretation but we like to think it's blue and black," the company's Creative Manager, Ian Johnson, told Mashable. Some saw a gold and white dress and others a blue and black garment i Read more on this news related to 'Peculiarities'