Paus Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Paus'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Paus'
- Paus: Paus (earlier spellings include Pauss and de Paus) (pronounced [pæʉs]) is a Norwegian patrician family that first appeared in Oslo in the 16th century
- Ole Paus (shipowner): Christine Paus). Ole Paus' brother-in-law was Diderik von Cappelen, who was married to his wife's sister Maria Plesner in his first marriage and to Ole Paus' cousin
- Ole Paus: For other uses of "Ole Paus", see Ole Paus (disambiguation). Ole Paus (born 9 February 1947; full name Ole Christian Paus) is a Norwegian troubadour in
- Christopher Blom Paus: governor and Member of Parliament Christian Cornelius Paus and lawyer Henrik Johan Paus. Christopher Blom Paus owned the house at Snipetorp where the Ibsen family
- Casey Paus: Casey Paus is a former college football quarterback for the Washington Huskies football team. Paus started 8 of 11 games in the 2004 season, throwing for
- Ole Paus (businessman): collector and papal chamberlain, Count Christopher Tostrup Paus. His grandparents were shipowner Ole Paus and Johanne Plesner (formerly married Ibsen). He attended
- Reduto dos Três Paus: Reduto dos Três Paus is a landmark in the Azores. It is located in Angra do Heroísmo, on the island of Terceira.
- Cory Paus: brother, Casey Paus, played quarterback at the University of Washington. Paus Claws His Way to the Top L-Way Quarterbacks Take Time to 'Paus' and Reflect
- André Paus: André Paus (born October 9, 1965) is a Dutch football manager and former player who currently manages Cypriot First Division side Anorthosis FC. 
Paus Sample Sentences in News
- Mom seeks justice five years after Chilliwack man's murder
Family and friends of Deano Paus are certain who killed the man in March 2010 but no arrest has been made Read more on this news related to 'Paus'
- DAP gesa siasat Jho Low
Taikun yang digelar "Paus Parti" didakwa melarikan RM2.55 billion dana 1MDB. Read more on this news related to 'Paus'