Paus Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Paus'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Paus'
- Paus: Paus (earlier spellings include Pauss and de Paus) is a Norwegian patrician family that first appeared in Oslo in the 16th century. According to S.H.
- Ole Paus: For other uses of "Ole Paus", see Ole Paus (disambiguation). Ole Paus (born 9 February 1947; full name Ole Christian Paus) is a Norwegian troubadour in
- Ole Paus (shipowner): Christine Paus). Ole Paus' brother-in-law was Diderik von Cappelen, who was married to his wife's sister Maria Plesner in his first marriage and to Ole Paus' cousin
- Casey Paus: Casey Paus is a former college football quarterback for the Washington Huskies football team. Paus started 8 of 11 games in the 2004 season, throwing for
- Christopher Blom Paus: governor and Member of Parliament Christian Cornelius Paus and lawyer Henrik Johan Paus. Christopher Blom Paus owned the house at Snipetorp where the Ibsen family
- Ole Paus (businessman): collector and papal chamberlain, Count Christopher Tostrup Paus. His grandparents were shipowner Ole Paus and Johanne Plesner (formerly married Ibsen). He attended
- Reduto dos Três Paus: Reduto dos Três Paus is a landmark in the Azores. It is located in Angra do Heroísmo, on the island of Terceira.
- Cory Paus: brother, Casey Paus, played quarterback at the University of Washington. Paus Claws His Way to the Top L-Way Quarterbacks Take Time to 'Paus' and Reflect
- André Paus: André Paus (born October 9, 1965) is a Dutch football manager and former player who currently manages Cypriot First Division side Anorthosis FC. 
Paus Sample Sentences in News
- No current Paus news