Paus Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Paus'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Paus'
- Paus family: "Paus" redirects here. For other uses, see Paus (disambiguation). The Paus family (earlier spellings include Pauss and de Paus) (pronounced [pæʉs]) is
- Ole Paus: For other uses of "Ole Paus", see Ole Paus (disambiguation). Ole Paus (born 9 February 1947; full name Ole Christian Paus) is a Norwegian troubadour in
- Ole Paus (shipowner): Christine Paus). Ole Paus' brother-in-law was Diderik von Cappelen, who was married to his wife's sister Maria Plesner in his first marriage and to Ole Paus' cousin
- Casey Paus: Casey Paus is a former American football quarterback. He played college football for the Washington Huskies football team from 2001 to 2005. Paus started
- Redoubt of Dois Paus: The Redoubt of Dois Paus (Portuguese: Reduto dos Dois Paus) is a fortification situated on the peninsula of Monte Brasil, in the civil parish of Sé, in
- Ole Paus (businessman): collector and papal chamberlain, Count Christopher Tostrup Paus. His grandparents were shipowner Ole Paus and Johanne Plesner (formerly married Ibsen). He attended
- Redoubt of Três Paus: The Redoubt of Três Paus (Portuguese: Reduto dos Três Paus) is a fortification situated on the peninsula of Monte Brasil, in the civil parish of Sé, in
- André Paus: André Paus (born October 9, 1965) is a Dutch football manager and former player who currently manages Cypriot First Division side Anorthosis FC. 
- Cory Paus: brother, Casey Paus, played quarterback at the University of Washington. Paus Claws His Way to the Top L-Way Quarterbacks Take Time to 'Paus' and Reflect