Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Passageway'
Passageway Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a passage between rooms or between buildings
- a path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass; "the nasal passages" [syn: passage]
- Passageway \Pas"sage*way`\, n.
A way for passage; a hall. See Passage, 5.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Passageway'
- Dey Street Passageway: The Dey Street Passageway or Dey Street Concourse is a tunnel being constructed in Manhattan as part of the Metropolitan Transportation ...
Words and phrases related to 'Passageway'
Passageway Sample Sentences in News
- Trapped cavers' name sticks with passage
A caving couple will have a tight rock passageway named after them after a successful rescue using explosives . Read more on this news related to 'Passageway'
- The Sentinel published Severn Trent Water conducting emergency clean up after sewage...
Sewage has flooded a public passageway in Newcastle, which forced Severn Trent Water to conduct an emergency clean up operation. The water company has been working hard since yesterday to clear up the mess and resolve the problem after a sewage pipe in Melvyn Crescent became blocked. The passageway runs behind the houses on the road and Paul Louth, co-ordinating S Read more on this news related to 'Passageway'
- Barcelona beaten again, and this time their critics show no mercy | Sid Lowe
A third defeat in six games, at lowly Valladolid, has the vultures circling at Camp Nou as Real Madrid move four points clear At the end of Barcelona's 1-0 defeat at Valladolid on Saturday afternoon, Víctor Valdés took refuge in the bathroom. Somewhere in the distance, along the passageway, the Serbian central defender Stefan Mitrovic was smashing his way th Read more on this news related to 'Passageway'