Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Passageway'
Passageway Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a passage between rooms or between buildings
- a path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass; "the nasal passages" [syn: passage]
- Passageway \Pas"sage*way`\, n.
A way for passage; a hall. See Passage, 5.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Passageway'
- Dey Street Passageway: The Dey Street Passageway or Dey Street Concourse is a tunnel being constructed in Manhattan as part of the Metropolitan Transportation ...
Words and phrases related to 'Passageway'
Passageway Sample Sentences in News
- BISD's Jessie Haynes violates probation
Fired Beaumont ISD employee Jessie Haynes violated the conditions of the probation she was sentenced to in May after she was convicted of the misdemeanor charge of obstructing a public passageway, according to court records. Haynes, who was sentenced to two years of probation and 100 hours of community service, falsified records stating she completed 27 hours of c Read more on this news related to 'Passageway'
- A farewell to art: NY eatery's big Picasso to move
In this Sept. 4, 2014 photo, a man pauses to views Picasso's “Le Tricorne," a 19-foot by 20-foot stage curtain, that hangs in the lobby of the Seagram building, in a passageway connecting the two dining rooms of New York's Four Seasons restaurant. Read more on this news related to 'Passageway'
- City Set to Give 191st Street Tunnel a Makeover
A dark passageway to the subway that some subway riders say they've prefer to avoid is now getting a much-needed makeover. Read more on this news related to 'Passageway'