Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Passageway'
Passageway Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- a passage between rooms or between buildings
- a path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass; "the nasal passages" [syn: passage]
- Passageway \Pas"sage*way`\, n.
A way for passage; a hall. See Passage, 5.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Passageway'
- Dey Street Passageway: The Dey Street Passageway or Dey Street Concourse is a tunnel being constructed in Manhattan as part of the Metropolitan Transportation ...
Words and phrases related to 'Passageway'
Passageway Sample Sentences in News
- Hundreds of bicyclists pour through Dutch museum
Hundreds of bicycles are pedaling triumphantly through the Netherlands' national museum in Amsterdam, signaling the end of more than a decade of efforts by cyclists to ensure a passageway that runs under and through the Rijksmuseum would remain open to bike traffic. Read more on this news related to 'Passageway'
- Hundreds of bicyclists pour through Amsterdam museum
Bike passageway that runs through and under the Rijksmuseum, Netherlands’ national museum is reopened after a long fight during the museum’s renovation. Read more on this news related to 'Passageway'
- The 'Fan Bridge': Paddington's new landmark
The Next Big Thing: A bridge that unfurls like a Japanese fan will provide an unusual new passageway to Londoners crossing the Grand Union Canal. Read more on this news related to 'Passageway'