Pared Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pared'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pared'
- Pared: Pared may refer to: La Pared, a song recorded by Shakira Parents for Education, an Australian foundation which manages schools
- Kačiče–Pared: Kačiče–Pared (pronounced [kaˈtʃiːtʃɛ paˈɾeːt]; Slovene: Kačiče-Pared) is a settlement in the Municipality of Divača in the Littoral region of Slovenia
- La Pared de los Moros: La Pared de los Moros (English: "The Moors’ Wall") was a Roman gravity dam in Teruel province, Aragon, Spain, dating to the 3rd century AD. Arenillas
- Pegaito a la Pared: la Pared reached the Latin Rhythm Airplay charts debuting at # 23. An instrumental version of the song was released on iTunes. "Pegaito a la Pared" and
Pared Sample Sentences in News
- U.S. Stocks Pare Recent Gains
Stocks pared their gains in midday trading Monday, as investors continued to welcome loosening monetary policies around the world but looked ahead to a busy week of economic data. Read more on this news related to 'Pared'
- US Treasurys pared losses
U.S. debt yields rose on Wednesday after the Republican party official took control of the Senate but pared gains after service sector data. Read more on this news related to 'Pared'
- US crude ends lower amid OPEC speculation
Crude prices pared Monday's early losses as traders and investors speculated OPEC producers might cut output more than expected. Read more on this news related to 'Pared'