Pared Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pared'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pared'
- Pared: Pared may refer to: La Pared, a song recorded by Shakira Parents for Education, an Australian foundation which manages schools
- Kačiče–Pared: Kačiče–Pared (pronounced [kaˈtʃiːtʃɛ paˈɾeːt]; Slovene: Kačiče-Pared) is a settlement in the Municipality of Divača in the Littoral region of Slovenia
- La Pared de los Moros: La Pared de los Moros (English: "The Moors’ Wall") was a Roman gravity dam in Teruel province, Aragon, Spain, dating to the 3rd century AD. Arenillas
- Pegaito a la Pared: la Pared reached the Latin Rhythm Airplay charts debuting at # 23. An instrumental version of the song was released on iTunes. "Pegaito a la Pared" and
- La Espada & la Pared: Espada & la Pared is the third studio album by Chilean rock band Los Tres, released in 1995 "Déjate Caer" "Hojas de Té" "La Espada & la Pared" "Dos en Uno"
Pared Sample Sentences in News
- Stocks Pare Losses to Turn Higher; Russia, Oil in Focus
U.S. Market Stocks pared early losses this morning as the market shook off the Ruble’s free fall. An emergency rate hike by the Russian central bank announced after Midnight local time produced a brief ... Read more on this news related to 'Pared'
- Oil Pares Loss After Smaller Supply Decline
Crude-oil futures pared losses Wednesday after the U.S. Energy Information Administration reported a smaller-than-expected decline in U.S. crude supplies. Read more on this news related to 'Pared'
- EU bosses to focus pared-down agenda on growth, jobs, energy
By Barbara Lewis BRUSSELS (Reuters) - EU policymakers promised on Tuesday to focus on core issues such as jobs and growth as they unveiled legislative plans for 2015, but drew charges they had sacrificed ... Read more on this news related to 'Pared'