Pared Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pared'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pared'
- Pared: Pared may refer to: La Pared, a song recorded by Shakira Parents for Education, an Australian foundation which manages schools
- Kačiče–Pared: Kačiče–Pared (pronounced [kaˈtʃiːtʃɛ paˈɾeːt]; Slovene: Kačiče-Pared) is a settlement in the Municipality of Divača in the Littoral region of Slovenia
- La Pared de los Moros: La Pared de los Moros (English: "The Moors’ Wall") was a Roman gravity dam in Teruel province, Aragon, Spain, dating to the 3rd century AD. Arenillas
- Pegaito a la Pared: la Pared reached the Latin Rhythm Airplay charts debuting at # 23. An instrumental version of the song was released on iTunes. "Pegaito a la Pared" and
- La Espada & la Pared: Espada & la Pared is the third studio album by Chilean rock band Los Tres, released in 1995 "Déjate Caer" "Hojas de Té" "La Espada & la Pared" "Dos en Uno"
Pared Sample Sentences in News
- US Treasurys pare losses after jobless data
U.S. government debt prices pared earlier losses after a higher-than-expected reading on U.S. unemployment. Read more on this news related to 'Pared'
- U.S. small-business borrowing down in January -PayNet
U.S. small businesses pared borrowing in January after a record prior month, according to data released on Tuesday. From a year earlier, the index was up 3 percent, suggesting the U.S. economy is "still on track with continued expansion," PayNet founder Bill Phelan said. Loan delinquencies ticked up to 1.54 percent, separate PayNet data showed, a sign th Read more on this news related to 'Pared'
- Rupee ends weaker at 62.26 a dollar
The rupee pared morning gains to end weaker at 62.26 against the dollar on Wednesday after public sector banks bought dollars taking cues from the heavy outflows from the domestic equity markets. Read more on this news related to 'Pared'