Pared Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pared'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pared'
- Pared: Pared may refer to: La Pared, a song recorded by Shakira Parents for Education, an Australian foundation which manages schools
- Kačiče–Pared: Kačiče–Pared (pronounced [kaˈtʃiːtʃɛ paˈɾeːt]; Slovene: Kačiče-Pared) is a settlement in the Municipality of Divača in the Littoral region of Slovenia
- La Pared de los Moros: La Pared de los Moros (English: "The Moors’ Wall") was a Roman gravity dam in Teruel province, Aragon, Spain, dating to the 3rd century AD. Arenillas
- Pegaito a la Pared: la Pared reached the Latin Rhythm Airplay charts debuting at # 23. An instrumental version of the song was released on iTunes. "Pegaito a la Pared" and
- La Espada & la Pared: Espada & la Pared is the third studio album by Chilean rock band Los Tres, released in 1995 "Déjate Caer" "Hojas de Té" "La Espada & la Pared" "Dos en Uno"