Pare Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- decrease gradually or bit by bit
- remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size; "pare one''s fingernails"; "trim the photograph"; "trim lumber"
- strip the skin off; "pare apples"
- cut small bits or pare shavings from; "whittle a piece of wood"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pare'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pare'
- Pare: Pare may refer to: Emmett Pare (1907-1973), tennis player Pare, former member of Kotak, an Indonesian band Pare Lorentz (1905-1992), American film director
- Persipare Pare-Pare: Indonesia Pare-Pare (en: Football Association of Indonesia Pare-Pare). Persipare Pare-Pare is an Indonesian football club based in Pare-Pare, South Sulawesi
- Papum Pare district: Papum Pare district (Pron:/ˌpæpəm ˈpæɹɪ or ˈpɑ:ɹeɪ/) is an administrative district in the state of Arunachal Pradesh in India. As of 2011 it is the most
Words and phrases related to 'Pare'