Pare Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- decrease gradually or bit by bit
- remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size; "pare one''s fingernails"; "trim the photograph"; "trim lumber"
- strip the skin off; "pare apples"
- cut small bits or pare shavings from; "whittle a piece of wood"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pare'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pare'
- Pare: Pare may refer to: Emmett Pare (1907-1973), tennis player Pare, former member of Kotak, an Indonesian band Pare Lorentz (1905-1992), American film director
- Persipare Pare-Pare: Indonesia Pare-Pare (en: Football Association of Indonesia Pare-Pare). Persipare Pare-Pare is an Indonesian football club based in Pare-Pare, South Sulawesi
- Pare language: language. Pare (Kipare), also known as Asu (Casu, Chasu, Athu, Chathu), is a Northeast Coast Bantu spoken by the Pare people of Tanzania. Pare at Ethnologue
- Parepare: words Parepare was coming from the sentence of The King of Gowa “Bajiki Ni Pare” which means “(Ports in this region) is good.” Since then, the name “Parepare”
- Papum Pare district: Papum Pare district (Pron:/ˌpæpəm ˈpæɹɪ or ˈpɑ:ɹeɪ/) is an administrative district in the state of Arunachal Pradesh in India. As of 2011 it is the most
- San José de Pare: San José de Pare is a town and municipality in Boyacá Department, Colombia, part of the subregion of the Ricaurte Province. Coordinates: 6°01′N 73°33′W
- Pare Ko: Pare Ko (English: "My Buddy") is a song by the Eraserheads. It was included in their debut album, Ultraelectromagneticpop!. It was the band's third hit
Words and phrases related to 'Pare'