Pare Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- decrease gradually or bit by bit
- remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size; "pare one''s fingernails"; "trim the photograph"; "trim lumber"
- strip the skin off; "pare apples"
- cut small bits or pare shavings from; "whittle a piece of wood"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pare'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pare'
- Pare: Pare may refer to. People with the name : Emmett Pare (1907-1973), tennis player. Pare, former member of Kotak , an Indonesian band ...
- Pare people: The Pare (pronounced "Pahray") people are members of an ethnic group indigenous to the Pare Mountains of northern Tanzania , part of the ...
- Pare Mountains: The Pare Mountains are a mountain range in north eastern Tanzania , north west of the Usambara Mountains . North and South Pare ranges, ...
- Pare language: Pare (Kipare), also known as Asu (Casu, Chasu, Athu, Chathu), is a Northeast Coast Bantu spoken by the Pare people of Tanzania . ...
- Pare, Kediri: Pare (or Mojokuto) is a town in the Kediri regency (kebupaten) within the province of East Java , Indonesia . Geertz, Clifford. ...
- PARE (aviation): In aviation , PARE is a mnemonic for a generic spin recovery technique applicable to many types of fixed-wing aircraft . Overview ...
Words and phrases related to 'Pare'
Pare Sample Sentences in News
- U.S. Stocks Pare Gains on a Big Day
U.S. Stocks Pare Gains on a Big Day Read more on this news related to 'Pare'
- Giants pare their roster down to the required 53
The Giants made a slew of moves Saturday to pare their roster down to the required 53 for the regular season.The players on that list are DT Kelcy Quarles, QB Curtis Painter, FB John Conner, TE Kellen Davis, DE Israel Idonije, CB Bennett Jackson, OT Rogers Gaines, RB Michael Cox, WR Julian Talley, RB Kendall Gaskins, OT Mark Asper, OT Adam Gress, G Jamaal Johnson- Read more on this news related to 'Pare'
- Emerging Stocks Pare Weekly Drop on China Stimulus Speculation
Emerging-market stocks pared a weekly loss as telecommunications companies rallied and investors speculated that China will support the economy. Read more on this news related to 'Pare'