Pare Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- decrease gradually or bit by bit
- remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size; "pare one''s fingernails"; "trim the photograph"; "trim lumber"
- strip the skin off; "pare apples"
- cut small bits or pare shavings from; "whittle a piece of wood"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pare'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pare'
- Pare: Pare may refer to: Emmett Pare (1907-1973), tennis player Pare, former member of Kotak, an Indonesian band Pare Lorentz (1905-1992), American film director
- Persipare Pare-Pare: Indonesia Pare-Pare (en: Football Association of Indonesia Pare-Pare). Persipare Pare-Pare is an Indonesian football club based in Pare-Pare, South Sulawesi
- Parepare: words Parepare was coming from the sentence of The King of Gowa “Bajiki Ni Pare” which means “(Ports in this region) is good.” Since then, the name “Parepare”
- Papum Pare district: Papum Pare district (Pron:/ˌpæpəm ˈpæɹɪ or ˈpɑ:ɹeɪ/) is an administrative district in the state of Arunachal Pradesh in India. As of 2011 it is the most
- Pare language: language. Pare (Kipare), also known as Asu (Casu, Chasu, Athu, Chathu), is a Northeast Coast Bantu spoken by the Pare people of Tanzania. Pare at Ethnologue
- San José de Pare: San José de Pare is a town and municipality in Boyacá Department, Colombia, part of the subregion of the Ricaurte Province. Coordinates: 6°01′N 73°33′W
Words and phrases related to 'Pare'
Pare Sample Sentences in News
- Jessica Pare Debuts Baby Bump in Watermelon-Hued Dress on the Red Carpet: See Her Bold Maternity Style!
Mrs. Draper's rocking that bump! The pregnant Mad Men actress, 33, stunned at the 21st Annual Scotiabank Giller Prize in Toronto in a draped dress boasting bold watermelon hues by Roksanda. Read more on this news related to 'Pare'
- Promoter to pare stake in Crompton Greaves
One of the promoter group to pare some stake in CGL’s demerged entity- Crompton Greaves Consumer Products: Sentimentally positive for CG Read more on this news related to 'Pare'
- 'Mad Men' star Jessica Pare says it was a 'teary' time wrapping final season
TORONTO - Canadian "Mad Men" star Jessica Pare says it's been tough saying goodbye to the series. Read more on this news related to 'Pare'