Paparazzi Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Paparazzi'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Paparazzi'
- Paparazzi: For other uses, see Paparazzi (disambiguation). Paparazzi /pɑːpəˈrɑːtsi/, /pæpəˈrætsi/ (singular: (m) paparazzo Italian: [papaˈrattso]
- Paparazzi (disambiguation): Paparazzi are photographers who take candid pictures of celebrities. Paparazzi may also refer to: "Paparazzi" (Lady Gaga song) "Paparazzi" (Girls' Generation
- Paparazzi (1998 film): For other uses, see Paparazzi (disambiguation). Paparazzi is a 1998 French comedy film, directed by Alain Berbérian. Franck Bordoni (Patrick Timsit)
- Paparazzi (talk show): Paparazzi fully titled as Paparazzi Showbiz Exposed was a Filipino showbiz oriented talk show, of TV5 which airs every Sunday afternoons. The show broadcasts
- Paparazzi (Lady Gaga song): "Paparazzi" is a song by American singer-songwriter Lady Gaga from her debut studio album, The Fame (2008). It was released as the fifth and final single
- Paparazzi: Eye in the Dark: Paparazzi: Eye in the Dark is a 2011 romantic mystery film directed by Bayo Akinfemi and starring Van Vicker, Koby Maxwell, Tchidi Chikere, Syr Law, JJ
- Paparazzi Project: autopilot system. For photo journalists, see Paparazzi. For other uses, see Paparazzi (disambiguation). Paparazzi is an open-source autopilot system oriented
- Paparazzi (Xzibit song): "Paparazzi" is a song by Xzibit, issued as the lead single from his debut album At the Speed of Life. The song's official music video was directed by
- Paparazzi (video game): Paparazzi (known as Simple 2000 Series Vol. 53: The Camera Kozou in Japan) is a 2005 simulation game published by 505 Gamestreet for the PlayStation 2
- Paparazzi (2004 film): Paparazzi is a 2004 action film directed by Paul Abascal, produced by actor Mel Gibson, and starring Cole Hauser and Tom Sizemore. The film chronicles