Panadol Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an analgesic for mild pain; also used as an antipyretic; (Datril and Tylenol and Panadol and Phenaphen and Tempra and Anacin III are trademarks of brands of acetaminophen tablets)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an analgesic for mild pain; also used as an antipyretic; (Datril, Tylenol, Panadol, Phenaphen, Tempra, and Anacin III are trademarks of brands of acetaminophen tablets)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Panadol'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Panadol'
- Panadol: information about the active ingredient in Panadol, see Paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen Panadol is one of GlaxoSmithKline's trade names
- Panadol night: Panadol night is a GlaxoSmithKline painkiller intended for use at night. It consists of 500 milligrams of paracetamol, 25 milligrams of diphenhydramine
- Panadol extend: Panadol Extend is a novel modified release formulation of paracetamol. It is a bi-layer tablet containing paracetamol 665 mg, one layer
Panadol Sample Sentences in News
- From The Archives: Dengue jacks up drug sales
Some pharmacies recently have been running low on stocks of Paracetamol, the drug mostly used to treat dengue patients. A random check with drug stores and convenience stores revealed that they have been inundated with customers stocking up on the pain killer. Roglyn Hinds, a director of A.S Brydens, agents for Panadol, said sales of that drug increased significan Read more on this news related to 'Panadol'