Panadol Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an analgesic for mild pain; also used as an antipyretic; (Datril and Tylenol and Panadol and Phenaphen and Tempra and Anacin III are trademarks of brands of acetaminophen tablets)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an analgesic for mild pain; also used as an antipyretic; (Datril, Tylenol, Panadol, Phenaphen, Tempra, and Anacin III are trademarks of brands of acetaminophen tablets)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Panadol'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Panadol'
- Panadol: Panadol is one of GlaxoSmithKline 's trade name s for paracetamol (INN. (ˌ | p | ær | ə | ˈ | s | iː | t | ə | m | ɒ | l or. ˌ | p | ær | ə | ˈ ...
- Panadol night: Panadol night is a GlaxoSmithKline painkiller intended for use at night. It consists of 500 milligram s of paracetamol , 25 milligrams of ...
- Panadol extend: Panadol Extend is a novel date December 2011 modified release formulation of paracetamol . It is a bi-layer tablet containing paracetamol ...
Panadol Sample Sentences in News
- No current Panadol news