Panadol Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an analgesic for mild pain; also used as an antipyretic; (Datril and Tylenol and Panadol and Phenaphen and Tempra and Anacin III are trademarks of brands of acetaminophen tablets)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an analgesic for mild pain; also used as an antipyretic; (Datril, Tylenol, Panadol, Phenaphen, Tempra, and Anacin III are trademarks of brands of acetaminophen tablets)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Panadol'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Panadol'
- Panadol: information about the active ingredient in Panadol, see Paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen Panadol is one of GlaxoSmithKline's trade names
- Panadol night: Panadol night is a GlaxoSmithKline painkiller intended for use at night. It consists of 500 milligrams of paracetamol, 25 milligrams of diphenhydramine
- Panadol extend: Panadol extend is a novel modified release formulation of paracetamol. It is a bi-layer tablet containing paracetamol 665 mg, one layer
Panadol Sample Sentences in News
- VIDEO: Check out the front page you helped create
PICK up your edition at all good newsagents on the Sunshine Coast and beyond. Treat yourself, buy an iced coffee to wash down the Panadol while you're there. Read more on this news related to 'Panadol'