Panadol Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an analgesic for mild pain; also used as an antipyretic; (Datril and Tylenol and Panadol and Phenaphen and Tempra and Anacin III are trademarks of brands of acetaminophen tablets)
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an analgesic for mild pain; also used as an antipyretic; (Datril, Tylenol, Panadol, Phenaphen, Tempra, and Anacin III are trademarks of brands of acetaminophen tablets)
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Panadol'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Panadol'
- Panadol: information about the active ingredient in Panadol, see Paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen Panadol is one of GlaxoSmithKline's trade names
- Panadol night: Panadol night is a GlaxoSmithKline painkiller intended for use at night. It consists of 500 milligrams of paracetamol, 25 milligrams of diphenhydramine
- Panadol extend: Panadol extend is a novel modified release formulation of paracetamol. It is a bi-layer tablet containing paracetamol 665 mg, one layer