Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Pacos'
- Paco \Pa"co\, Pacos \Pa"cos\, n. [Sp. paco, fr. Peruv. paco. Cf.
- (Zo["o]l.) Same as Alpaca.
- [Peruv. paco, pacu, red, reddish, reddish ore containing silver; perh. a different word.] (Min.) An earthy-looking ore, consisting of brown oxide of iron with minute particles of native silver. --Ure.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pacos'
Paços (pronunciation: pa-sos, comes from the word paços which means steps) refers to nobility houses (normally to the King's house) were normally there were a frontal square, were we could ear the steps (passos-paços), of those wo came for audition ...in the present days, all of these palaces are gone except the one of Sintra and 2 or 3 more, but the name remained, leading many people to think that is a denomination for parish, Portugal:[See more about Pacos at Dictionary 3.0 Encyclopedia]
Words and phrases related to 'Pacos'
Pacos Sample Sentences in News
- Manchester United flop Bebe welcomes Benfica link
The 23-year-old impressed while on loan at Pacos Ferreira last season and has reportedly attracted interest of the Primeria Liga giants as he looks to leave Old Trafford Read more on this news related to 'Pacos'
- Bebe Seeking Manchester United Exit
Manchester United outcast Bebe is hoping to become the latest player sold during the reign of Louis van Gaal after targeting a move to Benfica. Bebe has spent the past three seasons on loan from Old Trafford after joining the 20-time English champions in 2010, last term scoring 12 goals for Portugese first division side Pacos de Ferrerira. The 24 year old returned Read more on this news related to 'Pacos'
- Bebe eager for Old Trafford exit as Benfica line up move for Man United misfit
Manchester United misfit Bebe is eager to finalise a move to Benfica. The 24-year-old impressed on loan last term with Pacos de Ferreira where he scored 12 goals and Benfica are pursuing a deal. Read more on this news related to 'Pacos'