Pacho Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pacho'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pacho'
- Pacho: Pacho is a municipality and town of Colombia in the department of Cundinamarca. (Spanish) Pacho official website
- Bobby Pacho: Robert Pacho (August 1, 1911 – May 1, 1978) was a Mexican-American professional boxer from Yuma, Arizona. After Bert Colima's career was over, Pacho was
- Pacho Galan: Pacho Galan (1906—1979) was a Colombian composer and band leader of several Colombian music forms. His songs include Boquita Sala, Rio Y Mar, Fiesta de
- Pacho Alonso: Pacho Alonso (1928-August 27, 1982) was a Cuban singer and bandleader from Santiago de Cuba who is attributed with creating the musical form Pilón. In
- Juan José Pacho: José Pacho, also known as Juan José Pacho Burgos (born April 8, 1963 in Oxkutzcab Yucatan, Mexico), is a formar baseball player and manager. Pacho played
- Pacho O'Donnell: Mario O'Donnell (born 1941), best known as Pacho O'Donnell, is an Argentine writer, politician and physician who specializes in psychoanalysis. He was
- Lapacho: This article is about an herbal preparation. For the various plant species, see Tabebuia. For a place, see Pau D'Arco. Lapacho or Taheebo is herbal tea
- Pachoły: Pachoły [paˈxɔwɨ] (German: Pachollen) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Dzierzgoń, within Sztum County, Pomeranian Voivodeship, in northern
- Tymianki-Pachoły: Tymianki-Pachoły [tɨˈmjaŋki paˈxɔwɨ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Boguty-Pianki, within Ostrów Mazowiecka County, Masovian Voivodeship
Meaning of the Name 'Pacho'
- Meaning: Free
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Male