Pacho Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pacho'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pacho'
- Pacho: Pacho is a municipality and town of Colombia in the department of Cundinamarca. (Spanish) Pacho official website Coordinates: 5°07′50″N 74°09′30″W /
- Pacho Galan: Pacho Galan (1906—1979) was a Colombian composer and band leader of several Colombian music forms, including porro, cumbia, gaita and merercumbe. His
- Pacho Alonso: Pacho Alonso (1928-August 27, 1982) was a Cuban singer and bandleader from Santiago de Cuba who is attributed with creating the musical form Pilón. In
- Bobby Pacho: Robert Pacho (August 1, 1911 – May 1, 1978) was a Mexican-American professional boxer from Yuma, Arizona. After Bert Colima's career was over, Pacho was
- Juan José Pacho: Juan José Pacho, also known as Pacho Burgos (born April 8, 1963 in Oxkutzcab Yucatan, Mexico), is a baseball player and manager. He is currently the manager
- Pacho O'Donnell: Mario O'Donnell (born in 1941), best known as Pacho O'Donnell, is an Argentine writer, politician and physician who specializes in psychoanalysis. He
- Pachoły: Pachoły [paˈxɔwɨ] (German: Pachollen) is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Dzierzgoń, within Sztum County, Pomeranian Voivodeship, in northern
- Tymianki-Pachoły: Tymianki-Pachoły [tɨˈmjaŋki paˈxɔwɨ] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Boguty-Pianki, within Ostrów Mazowiecka County, Masovian Voivodeship
Meaning of the Name 'Pacho'
- Meaning: Free
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Male