PP Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'PP'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'PP'
- PP: PP, pp, Pp, or P p may refer to: Places : Perry Park , any of several places in Australia, England, or the United States. Phi Phi Islands , in ...
- Walther PP: The Walther PP series pistols are blowback-operated semi-automatic pistol s. They feature an exposed hammer, a double-action trigger ...
PP Sample Sentences in News
- Joyce Banda dates PP committees, calls for responsible ‘opposition’
Founder and president of the People’s Party (PP), Joyce Banda, on Thursday met members of her party’s district and regional committees from Southern Region in Blantyre, encouraging them not to exist merely as symbolic organs of the party but rather aiming higher in the PP rebuilding process. Banda, the immediate past Head of State, said... Read more on this news related to 'PP'
- Research and Markets: Market Research Report on Global and Chinese Expandable PP Industry, 2009-2019
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Market Research Report on Global and Chinese Expandable Read more on this news related to 'PP'
- PP warns Malawi govt against ‘hurting the poor’ with taxes
Opposition People’s Party (PP) has warned the Peter Mutharika government that its members of parliament will not accept measures aimed at hurting the impoverished to finance the national budget, saying the “privileged sector” should be targeted for punitive taxes. Speaker of the National Assembly Richard Msowoya announced that the first budget session of Par Read more on this news related to 'PP'