PP Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'PP'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'PP'
- PP: Pp Hrh PP, pp or Pp may refer to: Pianissimo, a term meaning very quiet, from musical dynamics Pippi Longstocking, a fictional protagonist in a series
- Walther PP: The Walther PP (Polizeipistole, or police pistol) series pistols are blowback-operated semi-automatic pistols, developed by the German arms manufacturer
- Pp-wave spacetime: In general relativity, the pp-wave spacetimes, or pp-waves for short, are an important family of exact solutions of Einstein's field equation. These solutions
- PP-90: For the similarly-named, helical-feed submachine gun, see PP-90M1. The PP-90 is a Russian 9 mm folding submachine gun, developed by the KBP Instrument
- Constituency PP-218 (Khanewal-VII): PP-218 (Khanewal-VII) is a Constituency of Provincial Assembly of Punjab. http://www.electionpakistani.com/ge2013/pp/PP-218.htm Punjab portal Pakistan
- Constituency PP-16 (Attock-II): PP-16 (Attock-II) is a Constituency of Provincial Assembly of Punjab. Punjab portal Pakistan portal Punjab, Pakistan http://www.pap.gov.pk/index
- Constituency PP-217 (Khanewal-VI): PP-217 (Khanewal-VI) is a Constituency of Provincial Assembly of Punjab. Punjab portal Pakistan portal Punjab, Pakistan http://www.pap.gov.pk/index
- PP-2000: The PP-2000 (Russian: ПП-2000) is a submachine gun/machine pistol made by the KBP Instrument Design Bureau. It was first publicly displayed at the Interpolytech-2004
- PP (complexity): In complexity theory, PP is the class of decision problems solvable by a probabilistic Turing machine in polynomial time, with an error probability of
- PP-91 KEDR: The PP-91 KEDR is a 9mm submachine gun developed from a prototype from the 1970s and since 1994 adopted by the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs.