PP Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'PP'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'PP'
- PP: PP, pp, Pp, or P p may refer to: Places : Perry Park , any of several places in Australia, England, or the United States. Phi Phi Islands , in ...
- Walther PP: The Walther PP series pistols are blowback-operated semi-automatic pistol s. They feature an exposed hammer, a double-action trigger ...
PP Sample Sentences in News
- Joyce Banda dates PP committees, calls for responsible ‘opposition’
Founder and president of the People’s Party (PP), Joyce Banda, on Thursday met members of her party’s district and regional committees from Southern Region in Blantyre, encouraging them not to exist merely as symbolic organs of the party but rather aiming higher in the PP rebuilding process. Banda, the immediate past Head of State, said... Read more on this news related to 'PP'
- 'PP United for Nana Addo'
A member of the NPP Communications team, Ibrahim Adjei says the result of the Super Delgates’ Congress is prove that the New Patriotic Party is united behind one leader, Nana Addo Danquah Akufo-Addo. Read more on this news related to 'PP'
- PP brands Zikhale frustrated and opportunist
People’s Party (PP) has accepted the resignation of its campaign director Ken Zikhale Ng’oma who rejoins ruling Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) which he helped establish, saying he is frustrated recycled politician and opportunist. Nyasa Times reported on Sunday that Zikhale had written PP resigning his position and withdrawing his membership from the party Read more on this news related to 'PP'