PIETRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'PIETRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'PIETRA'
- Pietra: Pietra means "stone" in Italian language. It is also rarely used as a given name (feminine of Pietro, Peter), corresponding at almost to Petra. It may
- Pietra Marazzi: Pietra Marazzi is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Alessandria in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 80 kilometres (50 mi) east of Turin
- Ponte Pietra (Verona): The Ponte Pietra (Italian for "Stone Bridge"), once known as the Pons Marmoreus, is a Roman arch bridge crossing the Adige River in Verona, Italy. The
- Silvano Pietra: Silvano Pietra is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Pavia in the Italian region Lombardy, located about 50 km southwest of Milan and about 25 km
- Gaetano Pietra: Pietra Gaetano (10 August 1879, in Castiglione delle Stiviere, Italy – 1961, in Villanova dello Iudrio, Udine, Italy) was an Italian statistician Gaetano
- Pietra de' Giorgi: Pietra de' Giorgi is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Pavia in the Italian region Lombardy, located about 45 km south of Milan and about 15 km
- Pietra Ligure: Pietra Ligure is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Savona in the Italian region Liguria, located about 60 kilometres (37 mi) southwest of Genoa
- Pietra-di-Verde: Pietra-di-Verde is a commune in the Haute-Corse department of France on the island of Corsica. Communes of the Haute-Corse department INSEE
- Villa La Pietra: Villa La Pietra is a villa outside Florence, Italy in Italy. The villa and its 23 ha (57-acre) estate is now owned by New York University, after it was
- Pietra dura: Pietra dura or pietre dure (see below), called parchin kari in South Asia, is a term for the inlay technique of using cut and fitted, highly polished colored
Meaning of the Name 'PIETRA'
- Meaning: Rock
- Origin: Italian
- Gender: Female