PIETRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'PIETRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'PIETRA'
- Pietra: (disambiguation) Pietra Brettkelly, New Zealand film director Pietra Montecorvino (b. 1962), Italian singer and actress Pietra Rivoli, American economist Pietra Wexstun
- Pietra Marazzi: Pietra Marazzi is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Alessandria in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 80 kilometres (50 mi) east of Turin
- Pietra de' Giorgi: Pietra de' Giorgi is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Pavia in the Italian region Lombardy, located about 45 km south of Milan and about 15 km
- Pietra-di-Verde: Pietra-di-Verde is a commune in the Haute-Corse department of France on the island of Corsica. Communes of the Haute-Corse department INSEE
- Ponte Pietra (Verona): The Ponte Pietra (Italian for "Stone Bridge"), once known as the Pons Marmoreus, is a Roman arch bridge crossing the Adige River in Verona, Italy. The
- Silvano Pietra: Silvano Pietra is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Pavia in the Italian region Lombardy, located about 50 km southwest of Milan and about 25 km
- Pietra Ligure: Pietra Ligure is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Savona in the Italian region Liguria, located about 60 kilometres (37 mi) southwest of Genoa
- Villa La Pietra: Villa La Pietra is a renaissance villa in the hills outside Florence, in Tuscany in central Italy. It was formerly the home of Arthur Acton and later of
- Pietra dura: Pietra dura (Italian: [ˈpjɛːtra ˈduːra]) or pietre dure [ˈpjɛːtre ˈduːre] (see below), called parchin kari in South Asia, is a term for the inlay technique
- Lago di Pietra del Pertusillo: Lago di Pietra del Pertusillo is a lake in the Province of Potenza, Basilicata, Italy. At an elevation of 532 m, its surface area is 630 km².
Meaning of the Name 'PIETRA'
- Meaning: Rock
- Origin: Italian
- Gender: Female