PIETRA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'PIETRA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'PIETRA'
- Pietra: For other uses, see Pietra (disambiguation). Pietra, which means "stone" in Corsican, and is also known as "A biera corsa", is a brand of beer from the
- Pietra Marazzi: Pietra Marazzi is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Alessandria in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 80 kilometres (50 mi) east of Turin
- Ponte Pietra (Verona): The Ponte Pietra (Italian for "Stone Bridge"), once known as the Pons Marmoreus, is a Roman arch bridge crossing the Adige River in Verona, Italy. The
- Silvano Pietra: Silvano Pietra is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Pavia in the Italian region Lombardy, located about 50 km southwest of Milan and about 25 km
- Pietra de' Giorgi: Pietra de' Giorgi is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Pavia in the Italian region Lombardy, located about 45 km south of Milan and about 15 km
- Pietra Ligure: Pietra Ligure is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Savona in the Italian region Liguria, located about 60 kilometres (37 mi) southwest of Genoa
- Pietra-di-Verde: Pietra-di-Verde is a commune in the Haute-Corse department of France on the island of Corsica. Communes of the Haute-Corse department INSEE
- Villa La Pietra: Villa La Pietra is a villa outside Florence, Italy in Italy. The villa and its 23 ha (57-acre) estate is now owned by New York University, after it was
- Pietra dura: Pietra dura or pietre dure (see below), called parchin kari in South Asia, is a term for the inlay technique of using cut and fitted, highly polished colored
- Lago di Pietra del Pertusillo: Lago di Pietra del Pertusillo is a lake in the Province of Potenza, Basilicata, Italy. At an elevation of 532 m, its surface area is 630 km². This article
Meaning of the Name 'PIETRA'
- Meaning: Rock
- Origin: Italian
- Gender: Female
PIETRA Sample Sentences in News
- Anchorman Bill Kurtis and partner Donna La Pietra: Local Legends
There was a time, a time before he provided the tongue-in-cheek narration for the movie "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy," when Bill Kurtis reigned supreme among Chicago news anchors. Read more on this news related to 'PIETRA'
- HHSAA volleyball: Konawaena pushes into semifinals
HONOLULU — La Pietra had three good power hitters, but Konawaena on Thursday had two things that were much better: Chanelle Molina and a champion’s poise. Read more on this news related to 'PIETRA'
- Hana loses to La Pietra at D-II volleyball state tourney
The Hana High School girls volleyball team lost to La Pietra 25-13, 25-23, 25-17 in the first round of the New City Nissan Division II State Championship on Wednesday at McKinley High's gym on Oah. Read more on this news related to 'PIETRA'