Overheating Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- excessive heating
Definitions from Wiktionary
- excessive heating
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Overheating'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Overheating'
- Overheating: Overheating may refer to: ... Thermal shock , the overheating of a device leading to reduced efficiency, damage or even destruction ...
- Overheating (economics): Overheating of an economy occurs when its productive capacity is unable to keep ... periods are often characterised by overheating in the economy. ...
- Optical overheating protection: Various measures are taken for optical overheating protection. Stagnation temperatures are encountered under conditions of high radiation ...
Words and phrases related to 'Overheating'
Overheating Sample Sentences in News
- Too-hot tech: Overheating Surface Pro 3, HP cord recall
Hewlett-Packard recalls more than 6 million defective power cords, Microsoft promises a fix for overheating Surface Pro 3 tablets, and Square Cash sends money over text messages.> Read more on this news related to 'Overheating'
- Surface Pro 3 bugs keep coming as overheating complaints arise
The Surface Pro 3 is a fantastic device when it's working properly, but a procession of crippling bugs are keeping many users from enjoying their high-end hardware. Over the past few weeks, users on Microsoft's support website have complained of overheating in the Surface Pro 3. Fan noise becomes excessively loud, the tablets become too hot to handle, and Read more on this news related to 'Overheating'
- Flashing Thermocollar will stop your dog overheating, as will our top 10 tips
DO you worry about your dog overheating? Would you buy a collar that flashes to warn you when your pooch is becoming a hot dog? The Thermocollar is the name given to a new device which monitors a dog’s temperature and flashes a warning when it hits 40C or 103.5 F. Read more on this news related to 'Overheating'