Overhaul Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- periodic maintenance on a car or machine; "it was time for an overhaul on the tractor"
- make repairs or adjustments to; "You should overhaul your car engine"
- travel past; "The sports car passed all the trucks"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- periodic maintenance on a car or machine; "it was time for an overhaul on the tractor" ,
- the act of improving by renewing and restoring; "they are pursuing a general program of renovation to the entire property"; "a major overhal of the healthcare system was proposed"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Overhaul'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Overhaul'
- Overhaul: Overhaul may refer to: Overhaul (Transformers), a Transformers character The process of overhauling Overall Overhaulin', a TV show
- Refueling and Overhaul: In the United States Navy, Refueling and Overhaul (ROH) refers to a lengthy process or procedure performed on nuclear-powered Naval ships, which involves
- Time between overhaul: Time between overhaul (abbreviated as TBO or TBOH) is the manufacturer's recommended number of running hours or calendar time before an aircraft engine
- Overhaul (Transformers): Overhaul is the name of two fictional characters in the Transformers universes. The second Overhaul is a fictional character in the Transformers Cybertron
Words and phrases related to 'Overhaul'