Overhaul Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- periodic maintenance on a car or machine; "it was time for an overhaul on the tractor"
- make repairs or adjustments to; "You should overhaul your car engine"
- travel past; "The sports car passed all the trucks"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- periodic maintenance on a car or machine; "it was time for an overhaul on the tractor" ,
- the act of improving by renewing and restoring; "they are pursuing a general program of renovation to the entire property"; "a major overhal of the healthcare system was proposed"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Overhaul'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Overhaul'
- Overhaul: Overhaul may refer to: The process of overhauling, see Maintenance, repair, and overhaul Refueling and Overhaul Time between overhaul Overhaul (Transformers)
- Refueling and overhaul: In the United States Navy, Refueling and Overhaul (ROH) refers to a lengthy process or procedure performed on nuclear-powered Naval ships, which involves
- Time between overhaul: Time between overhaul (abbreviated as TBO or TBOH) is the manufacturer's recommended number of running hours or calendar time before an aircraft engine
Words and phrases related to 'Overhaul'