Outre Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual; "restaurants of bizarre design--one like a hat, another like a rabbit"; "famed for his eccentric spelling"; "a freakish combination of styles"; "his off-the-wall antics"; "the outlandish clothes of teena
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Outre'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Outre'
- Réseau Outre-Mer 1re: Réseau Outre-Mer 1re [ʁezo u.tʁə.mɛʁ œ̃] (French for "1st Overseas Network") is a network of radio and television stations operating in France's overseas
- Sainte-Marie-Outre-l'Eau: Sainte-Marie-Outre-l'Eau is a French commune in the Calvados department in the Basse-Normandie region in northwestern France. The name roughly translates
- Outre': Outre' (sometimes written as Outré) is the second studio album by Australian extreme metal band Portal. A vinyl version of the album was released through
- Saint-Erme-Outre-et-Ramecourt: Saint-Erme-Outre-et-Ramecourt is a commune in the Aisne department in Picardy in northern France. Communes of the Aisne department INSEE
- Outre-Mer: Outre-Mer: A Pilgrimage Beyond the Sea is a prose collection which was the first major work by American poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. The term "outre-mer"
Words and phrases related to 'Outre'
Outre Sample Sentences in News
- Miley and Rihanna raise eyebrows at amfAR gala
Miley Cyrus and Rihanna are well known for outrageous costumes, so it's a surprise that anyone bats an eye when they show up on a red carpet in something outre. Read more on this news related to 'Outre'
- Game Awards 2014 : et les nominés sont...
Outre les éventuelles présentations des titres à venir, les VGA étaient aussi l'occasion de récompenser les studios et jeux de l'année, et lors d'un live... Read more on this news related to 'Outre'