Outre Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- conspicuously or grossly unconventional or unusual; "restaurants of bizarre design--one like a hat, another like a rabbit"; "famed for his eccentric spelling"; "a freakish combination of styles"; "his off-the-wall antics"; "the outlandish clothes of teena
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Outre'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Outre'
- Réseau Outre-Mer 1re: Réseau Outre-Mer 1ère [ʁezo u.tʁə.mɛʁ œ̃] (French for "1st Overseas Network") is a network of radio and television stations operating in France's overseas
- Sainte-Marie-Outre-l'Eau: Sainte-Marie-Outre-l'Eau is a French commune in the Calvados department in the Normandy region in northwestern France. The name roughly translates as
- Saint-Erme-Outre-et-Ramecourt: Saint-Erme-Outre-et-Ramecourt is a commune in the Aisne department in Picardy in northern France. Communes of the Aisne department INSEE
- Outre-Mer: Outre-Mer: A Pilgrimage Beyond the Sea is a prose collection which was the first major work by American poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. The term "outre-mer"
Words and phrases related to 'Outre'