Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Outlining'
Outlining Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Outline \Out"line`\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Outlined; p. pr. &
vb. n. Outlining.]
- To draw the outline of.
- Fig.: To sketch out or indicate as by an outline; as, to outline an argument or a campaign.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Outlining'
Words and phrases related to 'Outlining'
Outlining Sample Sentences in News
- New documentary outlining DIA history airs tonight
Tonight at 9 p.m. Detroit Public TV will air "Detroit Art City," a documentary about the museum's history including its current fight for protection during the city's bankruptcy. Read more on this news related to 'Outlining'
- Creative NZ Pacific arts report released
Creative New Zealand has released a report outlining how it will support Pacific arts over the next five years. The report is the result of a review that involved seeking advice from the Pacific arts community on how Creative New Zealand can best recognise and support the arts of the Pasifika peoples. The Pacific Arts Report identifies five areas where Creative Ne Read more on this news related to 'Outlining'
- Seizure Plans for Failing U.S. Financial Firms Released by FDIC
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. will tap into public money only as a last resort in a big-bank collapse, the agency said today in a strategy outlining how the agency would dismantle a failing firm. Read more on this news related to 'Outlining'