Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Originated'
Originated Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Originate \O*rig"i*nate\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Originated; p.
pr. & vb. n. Originating.] [From Origin.]
To give an origin or beginning to; to cause to be; to bring
into existence; to produce as new.
A decomposition of the whole civill and political mass,
for the purpose of originating a new civil order.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Originated'
- Computer Originated World: The Computer Originated World was the method of creating the BBC1 symbol that was used between February 1985 & February 1991. ...
- Stranger-originated life insurance: A stranger-originated life insurance (STOLI) is a life insurance arrangement, in which a stranger initiates an insurance policy against ...
Words and phrases related to 'Originated'
Originated Sample Sentences in News
- Sierra Income Corporation Funded More Than $70 Million in Originated Investments During Q1 2014
Sierra Income Corporation , a business development company that targets senior secured investments in US middle market companies, announced today that it funded more than $7 Read more on this news related to 'Originated'
- Sierra Income Corporation Makes $15 Million Originated Investment in Response Team 1, LLC
Sierra Income Corporation , a business development company that targets senior secured investments in US middle market companies, announced today that it funded an originated senior secured first lien term loan and preferred equity investment in Response Team 1, LLC . Read more on this news related to 'Originated'
- Final Four floor originated in tiny Michigan town
Workers in Michigan toiled to produce the hardwood floor on which Connecticut, Florida, Kentucky and Wisconsin will try to produce their shining moment. Read more on this news related to 'Originated'