Optimal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- most desirable possible under a restriction expressed or implied; "an optimum return on capital"; "optimal concentration of a drug"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Optimal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Optimal'
- Optimal design: experiments. For the topic in optimal control theory, see shape optimization. In the design of experiments, optimal designs (or optimum designs) are a class
- Optimal control: of variations by Edward J. McShane. Optimal control can be seen as a control strategy in control theory. Optimal control deals with the problem of finding
- Optimal decision: of finding the optimal decision is a mathematical optimization problem. In practice, few people verify that their decisions are optimal, but instead use
- Optimal foraging theory: constraints of the environment. Identifying the optimal decision rule is the primary goal of the OFT. An optimal foraging model generates quantitative predictions
- K-optimal pattern discovery: by the user. Examples of k-optimal pattern discovery techniques include: k-optimal classification rule discovery. k-optimal subgroup discovery. finding
- Socially optimal firm size: The socially optimal firm size is the size for a company in a given industry at a given time which results in the lowest production costs per unit of
- Optimal substructure: science, a problem is said to have optimal substructure if an optimal solution can be constructed efficiently from optimal solutions of its subproblems. This
Words and phrases related to 'Optimal'