Optimal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- most desirable possible under a restriction expressed or implied; "an optimum return on capital"; "optimal concentration of a drug"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Optimal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Optimal'
- Optimal control: Optimal control theory, an extension of the calculus of variations , is a ... Numerical methods for optimal control: Optimal control problems are ...
- Optimal design: In the design of experiments , optimal designs are a class of experimental designs that are optimal with respect to some statistical ...
- Asymptotically optimal algorithm: In computer science , an algorithm is said to be asymptotically optimal if, roughly speaking, for large inputs it performs at worst a ...
- Optimal tax: Optimal tax theory or the theory of optimal taxation is the study of designing and implementing a tax that reduces inefficiency and ...
- Optimal substructure: In computer science , a problem is said to have optimal substructure if an optimal solution can be constructed efficiently from optimal ...
Words and phrases related to 'Optimal'
Optimal Sample Sentences in News
- Media alert - Optimal Payments Senior Management Available for Interviews, Commentary and to Share Insights on Company ...
Media alert - Optimal Payments Senior Management Available for Interviews, Commentary and to Share Insights on Company Announcements Being Made at Money20/20 Read more on this news related to 'Optimal'
- Optimal Blue Introduces Worse Case Pricing
Optimal Blue, a the premier cloud-based provider of enterprise lending solutions to the mortgage industry, recently unveiled the addition of Worse Case Pricing functionality within its Product Eligibility ... Read more on this news related to 'Optimal'
- Optimal Payments Joins Demandware LINK to Accelerate Commerce Innovation
Optimal Payments Joins Demandware LINK to Accelerate Commerce Innovation Read more on this news related to 'Optimal'