Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Optimal'
Optimal Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : most desirable possible under a restriction expressed or
implied; "an optimum return on capital"; "optimal
concentration of a drug" [syn: optimum]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Optimal'
- Optimal design: Optimal designs are a class of experimental designs that are optimal with respect to some statistical criterion . optimal designs allow ...
- Optimal control: Optimal control theory, an extension of the calculus of variations , is a ... A special case of the general nonlinear optimal control problem ...
- Optimality theory: Although much of the interest in optimality theory has been ... would predict every lexical input to be reduced to a single optimal syllable (e.g. ...
- Optimal substructure: In computer science , a problem is said to have optimal substructure if an optimal solution can be constructed efficiently from optimal ...
Words and phrases related to 'Optimal'
Optimal Sample Sentences in News
- Optimal IdM's Virtual Identity Server For Office 365 Wins Best Of TechEd For Cloud Computing
LAND O'LAKES, Fla., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Optimal IdM, LLC, a Microsoft Gold Certified partner, today announced that its Virtual Identity Server for Office 365 won a Best of TechEd 2013 award in ... Read more on this news related to 'Optimal'
- Ultrabook: Designed for Optimal Experience
The way we use and interact with technology has changed dramatically in recent years. The days of working 9-to-5 tethered to a desktop PC in an office are virtually extinct. Now, we live in an increasingly wireless, mobile, connected world, where people get things done virtually anywhere, and everywhere. Smartphones and tablets have been a significant catalyst for Read more on this news related to 'Optimal'
- Big Brands Are Growing More Quickly On Twitter Than Facebook (According To Optimal)
Here's a fun comparison from Optimal , a social advertising and analytics startup: If you look at big brands on social networks, their following seems to be growing more quickly on Twitter than on Facebook. Optimal says it looked at the data from 4,330 brands, representing a total of 3.49 billion Facebook Likes and 595 million Twitter followers. Last week, those b Read more on this news related to 'Optimal'