Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Optimal'
Optimal Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : most desirable possible under a restriction expressed or
implied; "an optimum return on capital"; "optimal
concentration of a drug" [syn: optimum]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Optimal'
- Optimal design: Optimal designs are a class of experimental designs that are optimal with respect to some statistical criterion . optimal designs allow ...
- Optimal control: Optimal control theory, an extension of the calculus of variations , is a ... A special case of the general nonlinear optimal control problem ...
- Optimality theory: Although much of the interest in optimality theory has been ... would predict every lexical input to be reduced to a single optimal syllable (e.g. ...
- Optimal substructure: In computer science , a problem is said to have optimal substructure if an optimal solution can be constructed efficiently from optimal ...
Words and phrases related to 'Optimal'
Optimal Sample Sentences in News
- Optimal Payments Appoints Strategic Advisor for U.S. Online Gaming Guidance - Thomas Auriemma, former director of New ...
LONDON, MONTREAL and NEW YORK, March 12 2014 /CNW Telbec/ - Optimal Payments Plc (LSE AIM: OPAY), a leading global online payments and risk management provider, has appointed Thomas Auriemma as an advisor to provide strategic and regulatory advice on current and future U.S. state regulation in regards to payment services for the online gaming industry. Auriemma h Read more on this news related to 'Optimal'
- Optimal Payments Launches its New NETELLER Service & Net+ Card in the U.S.
Optimal Payments Launches its New NETELLER Service & Net+ Card in the U.S. Read more on this news related to 'Optimal'
- From Traditional to Cloud-Based Outsourced/Managed Services: Optimal Business Models for Multiprovider Management in ...
LONDON, March 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report: From Traditional to Cloud-Based Outsourced/Managed Services: Optimal Business Models for Multiprovider ... Read more on this news related to 'Optimal'