Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Optimal'
Optimal Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
adj : most desirable possible under a restriction expressed or
implied; "an optimum return on capital"; "optimal
concentration of a drug" [syn: optimum]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Optimal'
- Optimal design: Optimal designs are a class of experimental designs that are optimal with respect to some statistical criterion . optimal designs allow ...
- Optimal control: Optimal control theory, an extension of the calculus of variations , is a ... A special case of the general nonlinear optimal control problem ...
- Optimality theory: Although much of the interest in optimality theory has been ... would predict every lexical input to be reduced to a single optimal syllable (e.g. ...
- Optimal substructure: In computer science , a problem is said to have optimal substructure if an optimal solution can be constructed efficiently from optimal ...
Words and phrases related to 'Optimal'
Optimal Sample Sentences in News
- Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC Advises Optimal Payments Plc on Two Acquisitions: Meritus Payment Solutions and Global ...
NEW YORK, July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC ("DCF") acted as advisor to Optimal Payments Plc (LSE AIM: OPAY or "Optimal Payments"), a leading global online ... Read more on this news related to 'Optimal'
- Optimal Payments and Oink Partner to Give Teens and Families a Secure Way to Pay Online
Optimal Payments and Oink Partner to Give Teens and Families a Secure Way to Pay Online Read more on this news related to 'Optimal'
- Hospice recruiting for volunteer programs
BAKERSFIELD, CA -- Optimal Hospice Care is looking for a few good volunteers for their community service programs. The programs include the Karaoke Singer Group, CarePals Pet Therapy, Veteran to Veteran Volunteer, and the Seamstress Volunteer Program. Hospice officials say the volunteers share their gifts of kindness and time with other residents living in car Read more on this news related to 'Optimal'