Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Open-ended'
Open-ended Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- without fixed limits or restrictions; "an open-ended discussion"
- allowing for a spontaneous response; "an open-ended question"
- allowing for future changes or revisions; "open-ended agreements"
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Open-ended'
- Open-ended: Open-ended may refer to: " "Open Ended," song by Sebadoh from their 1996 album Harmacy Open-ended contract A contract with no definite time ...
- Open-ended (poker): Open-ended refers to a situation in poker where the player has four of five cards needed for a straight that can be completed at either ...
Words and phrases related to 'Open-ended'
Open-ended Sample Sentences in News
- OPEN-ENDED MUTUAL FUNDS
Infra. (D) Infra. (G) Infra. B (D) Infra. B (G) Read more on this news related to 'Open-ended'
- Tix on Sale March 10 for Off-Broadway Return of Here Lies Love at the Public Theater
The new, open-ended commercial run is produced by Joey Parnes and Emursive (Randy Weiner, Arthur Karpati, Jonathan Hochwald). Read more on this news related to 'Open-ended'
- Attorney: Woman charged in death of Bryan County deputy to plead guilty
An attorney for Patricia Ann Collins on Monday indicated his client would enter an open-ended guilty plea to charges stemming from the June 15, 2012, two-car crash that killed Bryan County sheriff's Deputy Sgt. Robert Warren "Bobby" Crapse.An April 29 plea date was scheduled before Chatham County Superior Court Judge Timothy R. Walmsley. The plea wou Read more on this news related to 'Open-ended'