Open-ended Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- allowing for future changes or revisions; "open-ended agreements"
- allowing for a spontaneous response; "an open-ended question"
- without fixed limits or restrictions; "an open-ended discussion"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Open-ended'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Open-ended'
- Open-ended: Open-ended may refer to: "Open Ended," song by Sebadoh from their 1996 album Harmacy Open-ended contract A contract with no definite time limit Open-ended
- Open-ended investment company: open-ended investment company (abbreviated to OEIC, pron. /ɔɪk/) or investment company with variable capital (abbreviated to ICVC) is a type of open-ended
- Open-ended (poker): Open-ended refers to a situation in poker where the player has four of five cards needed for a straight that can be completed at either end. For example
Open-ended Sample Sentences in News
- "Liquidity trap" management in emerging markets favours trusts
He said investors in open-ended emerging market funds could be caught in a "liquidity trap" if there were a run on the asset class. But while some dispute the liquidity problems in emerging markets, there is no doubt investment trusts offer certain structural advantages. Read more on this news related to 'Open-ended'
- OPEN-ENDED MUTUAL FUNDS
Infra. (D) Infra. (G) Infra. B (D) Infra. B (G) Read more on this news related to 'Open-ended'
- Secretary-General's message to the Second Session of the Open-Ended Intergovernmental Preparatory Committee of the ...
I am pleased to send greetings to all participants at this Second Session of the Preparatory Committee of the Third United Nations World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction. Read more on this news related to 'Open-ended'