Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Open-ended'
Open-ended Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- without fixed limits or restrictions; "an open-ended discussion"
- allowing for a spontaneous response; "an open-ended question"
- allowing for future changes or revisions; "open-ended agreements"
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Open-ended'
- Open-ended: Open-ended may refer to: " "Open Ended," song by Sebadoh from their 1996 album Harmacy Open-ended contract A contract with no definite time ...
- Open-ended (poker): Open-ended refers to a situation in poker where the player has four of five cards needed for a straight that can be completed at either ...
Words and phrases related to 'Open-ended'
Open-ended Sample Sentences in News
- Baboom capital raising now 'open-ended'
Baboom, the online music venture founded by Kim Dotcom, has scrapped the deadline for its A$4.5 million (NZ$4.97m) capital raising, which it now says is open-ended. Read more on this news related to 'Open-ended'
- SAS to feel the strain: Tinley
Ex-army major and now Labor MP concerned of effect open-ended mission to Iraq would have on elite troopers. Read more on this news related to 'Open-ended'
- Obama urges public to back open-ended war on Islamic State
On the eve of Sept. 11, President Barack Obama on Wednesday made a primetime plea for Americans to support an open-ended war on the brutal fighters of the Islamic State — an escalating Middle East campaign with ill-defined conditions for victory and a timetable that will likely take it into his successor’s term. Read more on this news related to 'Open-ended'