Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Open-ended'
Open-ended Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- without fixed limits or restrictions; "an open-ended discussion"
- allowing for a spontaneous response; "an open-ended question"
- allowing for future changes or revisions; "open-ended agreements"
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Open-ended'
- Open-ended: Open-ended may refer to: " "Open Ended," song by Sebadoh from their 1996 album Harmacy Open-ended contract A contract with no definite time ...
- Open-ended (poker): Open-ended refers to a situation in poker where the player has four of five cards needed for a straight that can be completed at either ...
Words and phrases related to 'Open-ended'
Open-ended Sample Sentences in News
- OPEN-ENDED MUTUAL FUNDS
Infra. (D) Infra. (G) Infra. B (D) Infra. B (G) Read more on this news related to 'Open-ended'
- New Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum exhibit lets kids get wet and wild
The new exhibit allows open-ended play at stations that demonstrate a variety of water-related scientific concepts. Two other exhibits, 'Nano: Imagine and Discover a World You Can't See!' and 'L Is for Laser,' are also making their debut. Read more on this news related to 'Open-ended'
- SBI-ETF Nifty Jr. files offer document with Sebi
SBI Mutual Fund has filed offer document with Sebi to launch SBI-ETF Nifty Jr., an open-ended Exchange Traded Scheme. The New Fund Offer price is Rs 10 per unit. Read more on this news related to 'Open-ended'