Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Open-ended'
Open-ended Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- without fixed limits or restrictions; "an open-ended discussion"
- allowing for a spontaneous response; "an open-ended question"
- allowing for future changes or revisions; "open-ended agreements"
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Open-ended'
- Open-ended: Open-ended may refer to: " "Open Ended," song by Sebadoh from their 1996 album Harmacy Open-ended contract A contract with no definite time ...
- Open-ended (poker): Open-ended refers to a situation in poker where the player has four of five cards needed for a straight that can be completed at either ...