Occident Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the hemisphere that includes North and South America
- the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North and South America
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America ,
- the hemisphere that includes North America and South America
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Occident'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Occident'
- Occident: Occident or The Occident may refer to: A term which refers to Western Europe or to the Western Countries , cf Orient Occident (film), 2002 ...
- Occident (movement): Occident (1964–1968) was a French far-right militant political group , often described as fascist -leaning. members of Occident later were ...
- Occident (film): Occident is a Romania n film released in 2002 , and directed by Cristian Mungiu . It stars Alexandru Papadopol as a 29-year old man ...
- The Occident and American Jewish Advocate: The Occident (1843-1869), was the first general Jew ish periodical published in the United States (The only earlier periodical, Solomon ...
- From Occident to Orient: From Occident to Orient is a 2007 compilation by English folk /rock singer-songwriter Roy Harper . It was initially released as a ...
Words and phrases related to 'Occident'