Occident Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the hemisphere that includes North and South America
- the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North and South America
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America ,
- the hemisphere that includes North America and South America
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Occident'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Occident'
- Occident (movement): Occident (1964–1968) was a French far-right militant political group, often described as fascist-leaning. A number of members of Occident later were prominent
- The Occident and American Jewish Advocate: The Occident and American Jewish Advocate or simply The Occident (1843-1869), was the first general Jewish periodical published in the United States. (The
- Occident (sternwheeler): Occident was a steamer that operated on the Willamette River and occasionally its tributary, the Santiam River from 1875 to about 1890. Occident was designed
- Occident (disambiguation): The Occident is the Western world (as contrasted with the Orient). Occident or The Occident may also refer to: Occident (film), a 2002 Romanian film Occident
- Occident, Indiana: Occident is an unincorporated community in Rush County, in the U.S. state of Indiana. A post office was established at Occident in 1882, and remained
- Occident (film): Occident is a Romanian film released in 2002, and directed by Cristian Mungiu. It stars Alexandru Papadopol as a 29-year-old man named Luci and Anca Androne
- Compagnie de l'Occident: The Company of the Occident (French: Compagnie de l'Occident) was a French Crown corporation that existed from 1664 to 1667. Its purpose was to exploit
- Compagnie d'Occident: Compagnie d'Occident may refer to: Compagnie d'Occident (Company of the West), 1717 renaming of Mississippi Company, a company that operated in French
Words and phrases related to 'Occident'