Obj Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Obj'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Obj'
- OBJ: Obj or OBJ may refer to: Object file, an organized machine code file created by a compiler with .obj file extension Relocatable Object Module Format, an
- Wavefront .obj file: For other uses, see Obj (disambiguation). OBJ (or .OBJ) is a geometry definition file format first developed by Wavefront Technologies for its Advanced
- Object file: "OBJ file" redirects here. For the specific format used on DOS, see Relocatable Object Module Format. For OBJ model files, see Wavefront .obj file. An
- Objective-C: the pointer obj would require the following code in C++: obj->method(argument); In Objective-C, this is written as follows: [obj method:argument];
- OBJ (programming language): OBJ is a programming language family introduced by Joseph Goguen in 1976. A family of declarative "ultra high-level" languages. Abstract types, generic
- Object Manager (Windows): combination of the following flags: OBJ_INHERIT OBJ_PERMANANT OBJ_EXCLUSIVE OBJ_CASE_INSENSITIVE OBJ_OPENIF OBJ_OPENLINK OBJ_KERNEL_HANDLE Architecture of
Obj Sample Sentences in News
- Watt Gets 2 Turnovers, Dances in Friendly Pro Bowl
Watt danced, Graham dunked, OBJ had a dazzling catch and everyone had fun in the Pro Bowl Read more on this news related to 'Obj'
- OBJ Newsmaker of the Year: Hunt in a league of his own
The 50-year-old native of Stephenville, N.L., was front and centre during Grey Cup Week in Vancouver last month when he accepted the Canadian Football League Commissioner’s Award for outstanding contributions to the sport in Canada on behalf of the Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group. Read more on this news related to 'Obj'
- Watt danced, Graham dunked, OBJ had a dazzling catch and everyone had fun in the Pro Bowl
J.J. Watt danced, Jimmy Graham dunked, Odell Beckham Jr. dazzled. The Pro Bowl in the desert was all about having a good time. Few moved very fast, no one flattened a quarterback and there were no bone-jarring hits in the gentle, friendly version of football played Sunday. Team Irvin defeated 32-28 Watt's Team Carter, but the score doesn't matter in the NF Read more on this news related to 'Obj'