Obj Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Obj'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Obj'
- OBJ: Obj or OBJ may refer to: Object file, an organized machine code file created by a compiler with .obj file extension Relocatable Object Module Format, an
- Object file: "OBJ file" redirects here. For the specific format used on DOS, see Relocatable Object Module Format. For OBJ model files, see Wavefront .obj file. An
- Wavefront .obj file: For other uses, see Obj (disambiguation). OBJ (or .OBJ) is a geometry definition file format first developed by Wavefront Technologies for its Advanced
- OBJ (programming language): OBJ is a programming language family introduced by Joseph Goguen in 1976. A family of declarative "ultra high-level" languages. Abstract types, generic
- Objective-C: the pointer obj would require the following code in C++: obj->method(argument); In Objective-C, this is written as follows: [obj method:argument];
- Object Manager (Windows): combination of the following flags: OBJ_INHERIT OBJ_PERMANANT OBJ_EXCLUSIVE OBJ_CASE_INSENSITIVE OBJ_OPENIF OBJ_OPENLINK OBJ_KERNEL_HANDLE Architecture of