OMRAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'OMRAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'OMRAN'
- Omran: Omran may refer to: Imran (disambiguation), a spelling of this name A city in Al-Ahsa Governorate, Saudi Arabia Omran Sahel, an Iranian company owned
- Nabil Omran: Nabil Omran Abdul-Rahim (born 31 January 1981) is a Libyan futsal player. Omran played for the Libya national futsal team at the 2008 FIFA Futsal World
- Lo'ay Omran: Lo'ay Omran Al-Zaideh is a Jordanian footballer who plays as a forward for Shabab Al-Ordon Club and the Jordan national football team. 2008 WAFF Championship
- Mohammad Omran Alshamsi: Mohammad Omran Al Shamsi has 35 years of work experience with Etisalat, retiring as the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman in 2012. In 1977, he graduated
- Ahmad-e Omran: Ahmad-e Omran (Persian: احمدعمران, also Romanized as Aḩmad-e ‘Omrān; also known as Maʿbūdī) is a village in Jazireh-ye Minu Rural District, Minu District
- Omran Kandi: Omran Kandi (Persian: عمران كندي, also Romanized as ‘Omrān Kandī) is a village in Nazarkahrizi Rural District, Nazarkahrizi District, Hashtrud County
- Mohammed Omran: Mohammed Omran, also known as Sheikh Abu Ayman, established the Australian branch of the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah Association, with one report saying Omran is
- Diva Omran: Diva Omran (Persian: ديواعمران, also Romanized as Dīvā ʿOmrān) is a village in Khvosh Rud Rural District, Bandpey-ye Gharbi District, Babol County, Mazandaran
- Adnan Omran: For the Syrian general, see Adnan Omran (officer). Adnan Omran (Arabic: عدنان عمران) (born 1934) is a Syrian diplomat and politician who served as information
- Omran Sharaf: Omran Sharaf is the Project Manager of the United Arab Emirates' first Mission to Mars (Hope) and the Director of the Programs Management Department at
Meaning of the Name 'OMRAN'
- Meaning: Solid structure
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male