OMRAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'OMRAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'OMRAN'
- Omran: Omran may refer to: Imran (disambiguation), a spelling of this name A city in Al-Ahsa Governorate, Saudi Arabia Omran Sahel, an Iranian company owned
- Omran Kandi: Omran Kandi (Persian: عمران كندي, also Romanized as ‘Omrān Kandī) is a village in Nazarkahrizi Rural District, Nazarkahrizi District, Hashtrud County
- Nabil Omran: Nabil Omran Abdul-Rahim (born on 31 January 1981) is a Libyan futsal player. Omran played for the Libya national futsal team at the 2008 FIFA Futsal World
- Ahmad-e Omran: Ahmad-e Omran (Persian: احمدعمران, also Romanized as Aḩmad-e ‘Omrān; also known as Maʿbūdī) is a village in Jazireh-ye Minu Rural District, Minu District
- Diva Omran: Diva Omran (Persian: ديواعمران, also Romanized as Dīvā ʿOmrān) is a village in Khvosh Rud Rural District, Bandpey-ye Gharbi District, Babol County, Mazandaran
- Omran Jesmi: Omran Mohamed Al Jesmi is a UAE football Defender who played for United Arab Emirates in the 2004 Asian Cup. He also played for Al Shabab and Al Jazira
- Oruj Qeshlaq-e Hajj Omran: Oruj Qeshlaq-e Hajj Omran (Persian: اروج قشلاق حاج عمران, also Romanized as Orūj Qeshlāq-e Ḩājj ‘Omrān) is a village in Qeshlaq-e Shomali Rural District
- Omran al-Zoubi: Omran Ahed Al Zoubi (Arabic: عمران عاهد الزعبي) (born 27 September 1959) is the Minister of Information in the Government of Syria since June 2012.
- Ahmed Omran: Ahmed Omran (Arabic: أحمد عمران) is an Egyptian footballer. He currently plays for ENPPI Club in the Egyptian Premier League. He was a member of the
Meaning of the Name 'OMRAN'
- Meaning: Solid structure
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male