OMRAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'OMRAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'OMRAN'
- Omran: Omran may refer to: Imran (disambiguation), a spelling of this name A city in Al-Ahsa Governorate, Saudi Arabia Omran Sahel, an Iranian company owned
- Omran Kandi: Omran Kandi (Persian: عمران كندي, also Romanized as ‘Omrān Kandī) is a village in Nazarkahrizi Rural District, Nazarkahrizi District, Hashtrud County
- Nabil Omran: Nabil Omran Abdul-Rahim (born on 31 January 1981) is a Libyan futsal player. Omran played for the Libya national futsal team at the 2008 FIFA Futsal World
- Ahmad-e Omran: Ahmad-e Omran (Persian: احمدعمران, also Romanized as Aḩmad-e ‘Omrān; also known as Maʿbūdī) is a village in Jazireh-ye Minu Rural District, Minu District
- Diva Omran: Diva Omran (Persian: ديواعمران, also Romanized as Dīvā ʿOmrān) is a village in Khvosh Rud Rural District, Bandpey-ye Gharbi District, Babol County, Mazandaran
- Omran Jesmi: Omran Mohamed Al Jesmi is a UAE football Defender who played for United Arab Emirates in the 2004 Asian Cup. He also played for Al Shabab and Al Jazira
- Oruj Qeshlaq-e Hajj Omran: Oruj Qeshlaq-e Hajj Omran (Persian: اروج قشلاق حاج عمران, also Romanized as Orūj Qeshlāq-e Ḩājj ‘Omrān) is a village in Qeshlaq-e Shomali Rural District
- Omran al-Zoubi: Omran Ahed Al Zoubi (Arabic: عمران عاهد الزعبي) (born 27 September 1959) is the Minister of Information in the Government of Syria since June 2012.
- Khadamat va Omran Kish F.C.: Khadamat va Omran Kish Football Club is an Iranian football club based in Kish, Iran. They compete in Iran Football's 3rd Division. The table below shows
Meaning of the Name 'OMRAN'
- Meaning: Solid structure
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male