OMRAN Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'OMRAN'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'OMRAN'
- Omran: Omran may refer to: Imran (disambiguation), a spelling of this name A city in Al-Ahsa Governorate, Saudi Arabia Omran Sahel, an Iranian company owned
- Nabil Omran: Nabil Omran Abdul-Rahim (born 31 January 1981) is a Libyan futsal player. Omran played for the Libya national futsal team at the 2008 FIFA Futsal World
- Lo'ay Omran: Lo'ay Omran Al-Zaideh (born July 22, 1988) is a Jordanian footballer who plays for Al-Hussein (Irbid). He is a member of the Jordan national football
- Ahmad-e Omran: Ahmad-e Omran (Persian: احمدعمران, also Romanized as Aḩmad-e ‘Omrān; also known as Maʿbūdī) is a village in Jazireh-ye Minu Rural District, Minu District
- Omran Kandi: Omran Kandi (Persian: عمران كندي, also Romanized as ‘Omrān Kandī) is a village in Nazarkahrizi Rural District, Nazarkahrizi District, Hashtrud County
- Mohammed Omran: Mohammed Omran, also known as Sheikh Abu Ayman, established the Australian branch of the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamaah Association, with one report saying Omran is
- H. E. Mohammad Omran Alshamsi: H.E. Mohammad Omran Al Shamsi has 35 years of work experience with Etisalat, retiring as the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman in 2012. In 1977, he
- Omran Sharaf: Omran Sharaf is the Project Manager of the United Arab Emirates' first Mission to Mars (Hope) and the Director of the Programs Management Department at
- Mohammed Al-Omran: Ahmed Al-Omran (Arabic: محمد أحمد العمران; born October 10, 1994) is a Saudi football player who plays a Goalkeeper for Hajer. Mohammed Al-Omran profile
- Oruj Qeshlaq-e Hajj Omran: Oruj Qeshlaq-e Hajj Omran (Persian: اروج قشلاق حاج عمران, also Romanized as Orūj Qeshlāq-e Ḩājj ‘Omrān) is a village in Qeshlaq-e Shomali Rural District
Meaning of the Name 'OMRAN'
- Meaning: Solid structure
- Origin: Arabic
- Gender: Male