OLIVIA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'OLIVIA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'OLIVIA'
- Olivia: Olivia may refer to: Olivia (given name), includes people and characters with this name Olivia (singer) (born 1981), American singer, born Olivia Longott
- Olivia Lufkin: "OLIVIA" redirects here. For other uses, see Olivia (disambiguation). Olivia Lufkin (born December 9, 1979), professionally known as OLIVIA, is a Japanese-born
- Olivia in Concert: Olivia in Concert is a video, released in 1983, of a concert by singer Olivia Newton-John. It premiered on HBO. "Deeper Than the Night" "Let Me Be There"
- Olivia Shakespear: Olivia Shakespear (born Olivia Tucker; 17 March 1863 – 3 October 1938) was a British novelist, playwright, and patron of the arts. She wrote six books
- Tropical Storm Olivia: Olivia has been used for nine tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean. Hurricane Olivia (1967) – struck Baja California Hurricane Irene–Olivia
- Olivia (fictional pig): Olivia is a fictional character in a series of children's books written and illustrated by Ian Falconer. The Olivia book series was inspired by Ian
- Gold (Olivia Newton-John album): Olivia Newton-John: Gold is a double album of Olivia Newton-John's greatest hits, released in 2005. It contains all but one of her solo Billboard Hot 100
- Olivia. In the Lab. With the Revolver.: "Olivia. In the Lab. With the Revolver." is the 17th episode of the second season of the American science-fiction drama television series Fringe, and the
- Olivia (singer): other uses, see Olivia. Olivia Theresa Longott (born February 15, 1981 in Brooklyn, New York, U.S.), professionally known as Olivia, is an American R&B
- Olivia (Fringe): about an episode of Fringe. For the character from Fringe, see Olivia Dunham. "Olivia" is the first episode of the third season of the American science
Meaning of the Name 'OLIVIA'
- Meaning: Olive tree
- Origin: Romanian
- Gender: Female