OLIVIA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'OLIVIA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'OLIVIA'
- Olivia: Olivia may refer to: Olivia (given name), includes people and characters with this name Olivia (singer) (born 1981), American singer, born Olivia Longott
- Olivia Lufkin: "OLIVIA" redirects here. For other uses, see Olivia (disambiguation). Olivia Lufkin (born December 9, 1979), professionally known as OLIVIA, is a Japanese-American
- Olivia (singer): other uses, see Olivia. Olivia Theresa Longott (born February 15, 1981 in Brooklyn, New York, U.S.), professionally known as Olivia, is an American R&B
- Olivia Munn: Lisa Olivia Munn (born July 3, 1980) is an American actress and model. She was credited as Lisa Munn in her early career, but since 2006, she has used
- Olivia Holt: Olivia Hastings Holt (born August 5, 1997) is an American actress and singer. She starred in the Disney XD series Kickin' It, Disney Channel Original Movie
- Olivia Winters: Olivia Winters is a fictional character from the CBS Daytime soap opera, The Young and the Restless. The role is portrayed by Tonya Lee Williams, initially
- Olivia Wilde: Olivia Wilde (born Olivia Jane Cockburn; March 10, 1984) is an American actress, model, producer, director, activist, and entrepreneur. She is well known
- Olivia Palermo: Olivia Palermo (born February 28, 1986) is an American socialite. In 2009, Palermo came to prominence after being cast in the reality television series
- Olivia Richards: Olivia Richards is a fictional character from the US NBC soap opera Sunset Beach, played by Lesley-Anne Down. In November 1996, it was announced that
- Olivia Harrison: Olivia Harrison (born Olivia Trinidad Arias, 18 May 1948) is a Mexican author, film producer, and the widow of musician George Harrison. Arias was a
Meaning of the Name 'OLIVIA'
- Meaning: Olive tree
- Origin: Romanian
- Gender: Female