OLIVIA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'OLIVIA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'OLIVIA'
- Olivia: Olivia may refer to: Olivia (given name), includes people and characters with this name Olivia (singer) (born 1981), American singer, born Olivia Longott
- Olivia Lufkin: "OLIVIA" redirects here. For other uses, see Olivia (disambiguation). Olivia Lufkin (born December 9, 1979), professionally known as OLIVIA, is a Japanese-born
- Olivia in Concert: Olivia in Concert is a video, released in 1983, of a concert by singer Olivia Newton-John. It premiered on HBO. "Deeper Than the Night" "Let Me Be There"
- Olivia Shakespear: Olivia Shakespear (born Olivia Tucker; 17 March 1863 – 3 October 1938) was a British novelist, playwright, and patron of the arts. She wrote six books
- Tropical Storm Olivia: Olivia has been used for nine tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean. Hurricane Olivia (1967) – struck Baja California Hurricane Irene–Olivia
- Olivia Holt: Olivia Hastings Holt (born August 5, 1997) is an American actress and singer. She starred in the Disney XD series Kickin' It, Disney Channel Original Movie
- Hurricane Greta–Olivia: Hurricane Greta–Olivia was one of six Atlantic hurricanes to cross over Central America into the eastern Pacific while remaining a tropical cyclone. The
- Olivia (fictional pig): Olivia is a fictional character in a series of children's books written and illustrated by Ian Falconer. The Olivia book series was inspired by Ian
- Gold (Olivia Newton-John album): Olivia Newton-John: Gold is a double album of Olivia Newton-John's greatest hits, released in 2005. It contains all but one of her solo Billboard Hot 100
- Olivia. In the Lab. With the Revolver.: "Olivia. In the Lab. With the Revolver." is the 17th episode of the second season of the American science-fiction drama television series Fringe, and the
Meaning of the Name 'OLIVIA'
- Meaning: Olive tree
- Origin: Romanian
- Gender: Female