OLIVIA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'OLIVIA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'OLIVIA'
- Olivia: Olivia may refer to: Olivia (given name), includes people and characters with this name Olivia (singer) (born 1981), American singer, born Olivia Longott
- Olivia Lufkin: For other uses, see Olivia. Olivia Lufkin (born December 9, 1979), professionally known as OLIVIA, is a Japanese-born American bilingual singer and songwriter
- Olivia in Concert: Olivia in Concert is a video, released in 1983, of a concert by singer Olivia Newton-John. It premiered on HBO. "Deeper Than the Night" "Let Me Be There"
- Olivia Shakespear: Olivia Shakespear (born Olivia Tucker; 17 March 1863 – 3 October 1938) was a British novelist, playwright, and patron of the arts. She wrote six books
- Tropical Storm Olivia: The name Olivia has been used for nine tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean. 1967's Hurricane Olivia - struck Baja California 1971's Hurricane
- Olivia O'Lovely: Olivia O'Lovely (born Sabina Olivia Mardones; in September 26, 1976) is a former American pornographic actress born in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Her ethnic
- Olivia (singer): other uses, see Olivia. Olivia Theresa Longott (born February 15, 1981 in Brooklyn, New York, U.S.), professionally known as Olivia, is an American R&B
- Olivia (fictional pig): Olivia is a fictional character in a series of children's books written and illustrated by Ian Falconer. The Olivia book series was inspired by Ian
- Olivia Harrison: Olivia Harrison (born Olivia Trinidad Arias, 18 May 1948) is a Mexican and British author, film producer and widow of musician George Harrison. Harrison
- Olivia (Twelfth Night): For other uses, see Olivia. Olivia is a fictional character from William Shakespeare's play Twelfth Night, believed to have been written around 1600 or
Meaning of the Name 'OLIVIA'
- Meaning: Olive tree
- Origin: Romanian
- Gender: Female