Nutritious Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or providing nourishment; "good nourishing stew"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nutritious'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nutritious'
- Department of Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme (Tamil Nadu): The Tamil Nadu Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department is one of the Department of Government of Tamil Nadu The State assumes the role
Words and phrases related to 'Nutritious'
Nutritious Sample Sentences in News
- School Lunches More Nutritious Than Home-Packed Lunches: Study
Title: School Lunches More Nutritious Than Home-Packed Lunches: Study Category: Health News Created: 11/7/2014 12:00:00 AM Last Editorial Review: 11/7/2014 12:00:00 AM Read more on this news related to 'Nutritious'
- Cranberries Are Nutritious Thanksgiving Dinner Superstars
The key to enjoy cranberries without a heavy smack of added sugar is to pair these healthy but tart berries in dishes with other natural sweet fruits. Read more on this news related to 'Nutritious'
- Family First: Studies show students adapting to new healthy eating habits
New federal standards for school meals were implemented in 2012. The standards require schools to offer more nutritious meals, citing a high level of salt and saturated fats in the foods being offered to students. Read more on this news related to 'Nutritious'