Numismatic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Numismatic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Numismatic'
- Numismatics: and gave small change in lambskins; the lambskins may be suitable for numismatic study, but the horse is not. Many objects have been used for centuries
- National Numismatic Collection: The National Numismatic Collection is the national coin cabinet of the United States. The collection is part of the Smithsonian Institution's National
- Royal Numismatic Society: The Royal Numismatic Society (RNS) is a learned society and charity based in London, United Kingdom which promotes research into all branches of numismatics
- Armenian Numismatic Society: The Armenian Numismatic Society is an educational nonprofit organization based in California. It was established in 1971 and remains the only organization
- British Numismatic Society: The British Numismatic Society (BNS) is an organisation for promoting and realization of the study of British coins and medals. It was founded in 1903
- Federation of European Numismatic Associations: The Federation of European Numismatic Associations(FENAP), an organisation of national numismatic trade associations from 26 European countries, of which
- American Numismatic Society: Not to be confused with American Numismatic Association. The American Numismatic Society (ANS) is a New York City-based organization dedicated to the
- Royal Numismatic Society of New Zealand: Royal Numismatic Society of New Zealand is a nonprofit group which seeks to "encourage and promote the study of numismatics and other related historical
- Philatelic and Numismatic Office of the Vatican City State: The Philatelic and Numismatic Office of the Vatican City State (Italian: Ufficio Filatelico e Numismatico) is responsible for issuing Vatican postal stamps
- American Numismatic Association: Not to be confused with American Numismatic Society. The American Numismatic Association (ANA) was founded in 1891 by Dr. George F. Heath in Chicago,