Noy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Noy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Noy'
- Noy: For the film, see Noy (film). Noy (Hebrew: נוי) was a short-lived one-man political faction in Israel created by David Tal. Noy was established by
- Junior Van Noy: Junior N. Van Noy (9 August 1924 – 17 October 1943) was a United States Army soldier and a recipient of the United States military's highest decoration—the
- Ban Phialu Noy: Ban Phialu Noy is a village in Phouvong District in the Attopu Province of south-eastern Laos. Maplandia world gazetteer Satellite map at Maplandia
- Ban Namavong Noy: Ban Namavong Noy is a village in Phouvong District in Attopu Province of south-eastern Laos. Maplandia world gazetteer Satellite map at Maplandia.com
- Noy (film): Noy is a Filipino independent film released in 2010. It stars Coco Martin and Erich Gonzales and was released under Star Cinema. The film was directed
- Noy language: Noy, or Loo, is a nearly extinct language of Chad. In 1993 it had a population of 36 speakers, who lived in the Moyen-Chari and Mandoul regions, between
- Wilfred Noy: Wilfred Noy (born Wilfred Noy Blumberg, 24 December 1883 – 29 March 1948) was an English film director, actor, screenwriter and producer of the silent
- Van Noy Railway News and Hotel Company: The Van Noy Railway News and Hotel Company was a business founded by the Van Noy Brothers of Kansas City, Missouri, which developed at the beginning of
- Kyle Van Noy: Kyle Van Noy (born March 26, 1991) is an American football outside linebacker for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted
Meaning of the Name 'Noy'
- Meaning: Decoration
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female