Noy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Noy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Noy'
- Noy: For the film, see Noy (film). Noy (Hebrew: נוי) was a short-lived one-man political faction in Israel created by David Tal. Noy was established by
- Junior Van Noy: Junior N. Van Noy (9 August 1924 – 17 October 1943) was a United States Army soldier and a recipient of the United States military's highest decoration—the
- Ban Namavong Noy: Ban Namavong Noy is a village in Phouvong District in Attopu Province of south-eastern Laos. Maplandia world gazetteer Satellite map at Maplandia.com
- Ban Phialu Noy: Ban Phialu Noy is a village in Phouvong District in the Attopu Province of south-eastern Laos. Maplandia world gazetteer Satellite map at Maplandia
- Noy (film): Noy is a Filipino independent film released in 2010. It stars Coco Martin and Erich Gonzales and was released under Star Cinema. The film was directed
- Noy language: Noy, or Loo, is a nearly extinct language of Chad. In 1993 it had a population of 36 speakers, who lived in the Moyen-Chari and Mandoul regions, between
- Kyle Van Noy: Kyle Van Noy (born March 26, 1991) is an American football outside linebacker for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted
- Wilfred Noy: Wilfred Noy (born Wilfred Noy Blumberg, 24 December 1883 – 29 March 1948) was an English film director, actor, screenwriter and producer of the silent
- Van Noy Railway News and Hotel Company: The Van Noy Railway News and Hotel Company was a business founded by the Van Noy Brothers of Kansas City, Missouri, which developed at the beginning of
Meaning of the Name 'Noy'
- Meaning: Decoration
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female