Noy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Noy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Noy'
- Noy: For the film, see Noy (film). Noy (Hebrew: נוי) was a short-lived one-man political faction in Israel created by David Tal. Noy was established by
- Junior Van Noy: Junior N. Van Noy (9 August 1924 – 17 October 1943) was a United States Army soldier and a recipient of the United States military's highest decoration—the
- Ban Phialu Noy: Ban Phialu Noy is a village in Phouvong District in the Attopu Province of south-eastern Laos. Maplandia world gazetteer Satellite map at Maplandia
- Ban Namavong Noy: Ban Namavong Noy is a village in Phouvong District in Attopu Province of south-eastern Laos. Maplandia world gazetteer Satellite map at Maplandia.com
- Noy Castillo: Tito "Noy" Castillo (born August 21, 1974) is a retired Filipino-American professional basketball player who played for the Shell Velocity and Purefoods
- Noy language: Noy, or Loo, is a nearly extinct language of Chad. In 1993 it had a population of 36 speakers, who lived in the Moyen-Chari and Mandoul regions, between
- Noy (film): Noy is a Filipino independent film released in 2010. It stars Coco Martin and Erich Gonzales and was released under Star Cinema. The film was directed
- Kyle Van Noy: Kyle Van Noy (born March 26, 1991) is an American football outside linebacker for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted
- Van Noy Railway News and Hotel Company: The Van Noy Railway News and Hotel Company was a business founded by the Van Noy Brothers of Kansas City, Missouri, which developed at the beginning of
Meaning of the Name 'Noy'
- Meaning: Decoration
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female
Noy Sample Sentences in News
- Whoops! Lions' Van Noy accidentally switches laptops with HS principal
An airport security mix-up helped a Utah principal land an appearance by an NFL player at her school. Read more on this news related to 'Noy'
- Noy vows to dismantle bata-bata system in PNP
President Aquino vowed yesterday to dismantle the culture of factionalism or the bata-bata system within the Philippine National Police as he continued the search for the next PNP chief. Speaking at the Philippine National Police Academy (PNPA) commencement exercises here, the President said the country needed solidarity among leaders and members of the police for Read more on this news related to 'Noy'
- Noy signs law postponing SK polls to October 2016
This means that the SK polls will now be synchronized with the barangay elections. The law amends Republic Act 10632, which states that the SK polls should have been held in October 2013, but were postponed to give way to reforms in the youth council. Commission on Elections (Comelec) spokesman James Jimenez heaved a sigh of relief, noting this development will al Read more on this news related to 'Noy'