Noy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Noy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Noy'
- Noy: For the film, see Noy (film). Noy (Hebrew: נוי) was a short-lived one-man political faction in Israel created by David Tal. Noy was established by
- Noy (film): Noy is a Filipino independent film released in 2010. It stars Coco Martin and Erich Gonzales and was released under Star Cinema. The film was directed
- Van Noy Railway News and Hotel Company: The Van Noy Railway News and Hotel Company was a business founded by the Van Noy Brothers of Kansas City, Missouri, which developed at the beginning of
- Noy language: Noy, or Loo, is a nearly extinct language of Chad. In 1993 it had a population of 36 speakers, who lived in the Moyen-Chari and Mandoul regions, between
- Noy Vanneth: Noy Vanneth (in Khmer ណយ វ៉ាន់ណេត)(born 1964 in Kampuchea Krom - South of Vietnam) is a Cambodian singer who has been performing for more than twenty
- Abhinoy Noy: Abhinoy Noy is a 1983 Indian Bengali language romance film directed by Archan Chakraborty. Aparna Sen Anup Kumar Samit Bhanja as Gamesh (Director) Santu
- Noy (album): Noy is Chandrabindoo's ninth and latest studio album. The name is a play on words meaning 9th Chandrabindoo or Not Chandrabindoo. The band claims to have
- Henry Clay VanNoy: Henry Clay Van Noy (April 20, 1881 – November 28, 1938) was a prominent Kansas City, Missouri, businessman and was the last surviving member of the legendary
- Kyle Van Noy: Kyle Van Noy (born March 26, 1991) is an American football outside linebacker for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL).He was
- Joaquín Noy: Joaquín Noy González (born December 3, 1992 in Colonia del Sacramento) is a Uruguayan footballer who plays for River Plate in the Uruguayan Primera Division
Meaning of the Name 'Noy'
- Meaning: Decoration
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female