Noy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Noy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Noy'
- Noy: For the film, see Noy (film). Noy (Hebrew: נוי) was a short-lived one-man political faction in Israel created by David Tal. Noy was established by
- Junior Van Noy: Junior N. Van Noy (9 August 1924 – 17 October 1943) was a United States Army soldier and a recipient of the United States military's highest decoration—the
- Ban Phialu Noy: Ban Phialu Noy is a village in Phouvong District in the Attopu Province of south-eastern Laos. Maplandia world gazetteer Satellite map at Maplandia
- Ban Namavong Noy: Ban Namavong Noy is a village in Phouvong District in Attopu Province of south-eastern Laos. Maplandia world gazetteer Satellite map at Maplandia.com
- Noy language: Noy, or Loo, is a nearly extinct language of Chad. In 1993 it had a population of 36 speakers, who lived in the Moyen-Chari and Mandoul regions, between
- Abhinoy Noy: Abhinoy Noy is a 1983 Indian Bengali language romance film directed by Archan Chakraborty. Aparna Sen Anup Kumar Samit Bhanja Santu Mukhopadhyay Dilip
- Noy Castillo: Tito "Noy" Castillo (born August 21, 1974) is a retired Filipino-American professional basketball player who played for the Shell Velocity and Purefoods
- Noy (film): Noy is a Filipino independent film released in 2010. It stars Coco Martin and Erich Gonzales and was released under Star Cinema. The film was directed
- Van Noy Railway News and Hotel Company: The Van Noy Railway News and Hotel Company was a business founded by the Van Noy Brothers of Kansas City, Missouri, which developed at the beginning of
Meaning of the Name 'Noy'
- Meaning: Decoration
- Origin: Hebrew
- Gender: Female