Notary Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- someone legally empowered to witness signatures and certify a document''s validity and to take depositions
Definitions from Wiktionary
- someone legally empowered to witness signatures and certify a document's validity and to take depositions
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Notary'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Notary'
- Notary: A notary is a lawyer or person with legal training who is licensed by the government to perform acts in legal affairs, in particular witnessing signatures
- National Notary Association: about notaries public. Originally the California Notary Association, it was established in 1957 by Raymond C. Rothman to support California Notaries Public
- Notary public: related profession in civil law, see Civil law notary. A notary public (or notary or public notary) of the common law is a public officer constituted
- Walter Wagner (notary): Walter Wagner (died 1945) was the notary who married Adolf Hitler to Eva Braun in the Führerbunker on April 29, 1945. Wagner was a lawyer, and a member
- Julian Notary: Julian Notary (1455–1523) was an English printer and bookseller. As a printer of books, Notary frequently collaborated with Wynkyn de Worde. He began
- Civil law notary: Civil-law notaries, or Latin notaries, are lawyers of noncontentious private civil law who draft, take, and record legal instruments for private parties
- Keith Notary: Keith Ireland Notary (born January 22, 1960 in Merritt Island, Florida) is a former American competitive sailor and Olympic silver medalist. At the 1992
Words and phrases related to 'Notary'