Notary Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- someone legally empowered to witness signatures and certify a document''s validity and to take depositions
Definitions from Wiktionary
- someone legally empowered to witness signatures and certify a document's validity and to take depositions
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Notary'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Notary'
- Notary: A notary is a lawyer or person with legal training who is licensed by the government to perform acts in legal affairs, in particular ...
- Notary public: A notary public (or notary or public notary) of the common law is a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non- ...
- Civil law notary: Civil-law notaries, or Latin notaries, are lawyer s of noncontentious private civil law who draft, take, and record legal instrument s ...
- Terry Notary: Terry Notary is an American actor, stunt co-ordinator/double and movement coach Born in San Rafael , California , Notary was in gymnastics ...
- Digital notary: Digital notary may refer to. ENotary , a notary or notary public who is able to perform notarial acts electronically. Trusted timestamping ...
- Notary public (United States): In the United States , a notary public is a person appointed by a state government , e.g., the governor, lieutenant governor, state ...
- Notary in Georgia: Notary in Georgia a notary is liberal in his (her) profession and performs state authority by means of notary and other associated acts ...
- Keith Notary: Keith Ireland Notary (born January 22, 1960 in Merritt Island, Florida ) is a former American competitive sailor and Olympic silver ...
Words and phrases related to 'Notary'
Notary Sample Sentences in News
- Notary public challenges 21-year incumbent for Lafourche constable
A notary public who ran for Lafourche constable in District 4 two decades ago will face the incumbent of 21 years in the Nov. 4 election. Read more on this news related to 'Notary'
- 20 lawyers sworn in as notaries public
Newcomers to assist workers in notary public sections, benefit clients of Dubai courts Read more on this news related to 'Notary'
- Rochester Woman Owned Notary Services Company Goes National
Local, Rochester woman owned business, Professional Notary Services, Inc., is taking their witness signing services national. Founder and CEO, Marcy Tiberio , who launched her business in the Rochester, Buffalo and surrounding western NY area counties including; Monroe, Wayne, Ontario, Livingston, Wyoming, Genesee, Orleans, Niagara, Erie, Allegany, Steuben, Yates, Read more on this news related to 'Notary'