Nonverbal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- being other than verbal communication; "the study of gestural communication"; "art like gesture is a form of nonverbal expression"
- involving little use of language; "a nonverbal intelligence test"
- lacking verbal skill; "rural students often come from nonverbal backgrounds"
- concerned with numbers rather than words; "the numerical part of the test"; "the nonverbal factor"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nonverbal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nonverbal'
- Nonverbal communication: Nonverbal communication is the process of communication through sending and receiving wordless (mostly visual) cues between people. It is sometimes mistakenly
- Nonverbal learning disorder: A nonverbal learning disorder or nonverbal learning disability (NLD or NVLD) is a neurological disorder characterized by a significant discrepancy between
- Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test: The Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test (NNAT) is a nonverbal measure of general ability. There are three versions of this test, designed by Jack A. Naglieri
Nonverbal Sample Sentences in News
- Mobile device use leads to few interactions between mother and child during mealtime
( Boston University Medical Center ) Moms who use mobile devices while eating with their young children are less likely to have verbal, nonverbal and encouraging interactions with them. The findings, which appear online in Academic Pediatrics, may have important implications about how parents balance attention between their devices with their children during daily Read more on this news related to 'Nonverbal'
- New Book Reveals ‘Body Language Secrets’ — Making It a Great Gift for Everyone from Poker Players and Politicians to ...
Research indicates that speaking is just part of the communication process; nonverbal signals play a much larger role than most people realize. This mystery of nonverbal communication is unlocked in “Body Language Secrets,” a new book by Michael C. Anthony ( http://michaelcanthony.com/corp ). (PRWeb November 26, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.co Read more on this news related to 'Nonverbal'
- C.A. Says Threats Charge May Be Based on Hand Gestures
Nonverbal communication, such as threatening hand gestures, may form the basis of a criminal threats charge, the Fourth District Court of Appeal ruled yesterday. Read more on this news related to 'Nonverbal'