Nonverbal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- being other than verbal communication; "the study of gestural communication"; "art like gesture is a form of nonverbal expression"
- involving little use of language; "a nonverbal intelligence test"
- lacking verbal skill; "rural students often come from nonverbal backgrounds"
- concerned with numbers rather than words; "the numerical part of the test"; "the nonverbal factor"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nonverbal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nonverbal'
- Nonverbal communication: Nonverbal communication between people is communication through sending and receiving wordless clues. It includes the use of visual cues such as body
- Nonverbal influence: Nonverbal Influence is the art of effecting or inspiring change in others' behaviors and attitudes by way of tone of voice or body language and other
- Nonverbal learning disorder: Considered to be neurologically based, nonverbal learning disorder, otherwise known as nonverbal learning disability (NLD or NVLD), is characterized by
- Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test: The Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test (NNAT) is a nonverbal measure of general ability. There are three versions of this test, designed by Jack A. Naglieri
- Children's Nonverbal Learning Disabilities Scale (C-NLD): The Children's Nonverbal Learning Disabilities Scale (C-NLD) is an assessment that screens for the symptoms for nonverbal learning disabilities in children
- Territoriality (nonverbal communication): Territoriality is a term associated with nonverbal communication that refers to how people use space to communicate ownership or occupancy of areas and