Nonverbal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- being other than verbal communication; "the study of gestural communication"; "art like gesture is a form of nonverbal expression"
- involving little use of language; "a nonverbal intelligence test"
- lacking verbal skill; "rural students often come from nonverbal backgrounds"
- concerned with numbers rather than words; "the numerical part of the test"; "the nonverbal factor"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nonverbal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nonverbal'
- Nonverbal communication: Nonverbal communication is the process of communication through sending and receiving wordless (mostly visual ) cues between people. ...
- Nonverbal learning disorder: A nonverbal learning disorder or nonverbal learning disability (NLD or NVLD) is a neurological disorder characterized by a significant ...
- Nonverbal influence: Nonverbal Influence is the art of affecting or inspiring change in others behaviors and attitudes by way of tone of voice or body language ...
- Territoriality (nonverbal communication): Territoriality is a term associated with nonverbal communication that refers to how people use space to communicate ownership /occupancy ...
- Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test: The Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test (NNAT) is a nonverbal measure of general ability. First is the Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test - ...
Nonverbal Sample Sentences in News
- Shoshana Roberts on New York Harassment: My story is not unique
"My nonverbal cues were saying, 'Don't talk to me.' No eye contact. No friendly demeanor," she said. "But they were ignoring my nonverbal cues." Read more on this news related to 'Nonverbal'
- ‘Priming’ may improve schizophrenia patients’ social skills
Study findings suggest that social priming can increase the use of nonverbal social behaviours in patients with schizophrenia. Read more on this news related to 'Nonverbal'
- 18 Ways to Send the Right Message With Body Language
Use nonverbal communication to your advantage Read more on this news related to 'Nonverbal'