Nonverbal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- being other than verbal communication; "the study of gestural communication"; "art like gesture is a form of nonverbal expression"
- involving little use of language; "a nonverbal intelligence test"
- lacking verbal skill; "rural students often come from nonverbal backgrounds"
- concerned with numbers rather than words; "the numerical part of the test"; "the nonverbal factor"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nonverbal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nonverbal'
- Nonverbal communication: Nonverbal communication is the process of communication through sending and receiving wordless (mostly visual) cues between people. It is sometimes mistakenly
- Nonverbal learning disorder: A nonverbal learning disorder or nonverbal learning disability (NLD or NVLD) is a neurological disorder characterized by a significant discrepancy between
- Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test: The Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test (NNAT) is a nonverbal measure of general ability. There are three versions of this test, designed by Jack A. Naglieri
Nonverbal Sample Sentences in News
- 10 Nonverbal Cues That Convey Confidence at Work
You cannot avoid sending nonverbal messages to others; however, it is possible to train yourself to send the right ones. Here are ten nonverbal cues that convey confidence and credibility in the workplace. Read more on this news related to 'Nonverbal'
- Research defines more behaviors that reveal romantic attraction
Jeffrey Hall coded 36 verbal flirting behaviors -- such as making compliments, asking questions and revealing information -- and nonverbal flirting behaviors --such as leg-crossing, palming, leaning forward, playing with objects and nodding. The research team found different verbal and nonverbal cues indicated underlying physical attraction for each style. Read more on this news related to 'Nonverbal'
- ADHD Challenges and Nonverbal Learning Disorder
The 40-year-old Hughes emailed me about her 10-year-old son diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Nonverbal Learning Disorder (NLD). Read more on this news related to 'Nonverbal'