Neto Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Neto'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Neto'
- Neto: Neto may refer to: Neto (deity), an Iberian god Neto (suffix), a name suffix distinguishing a man from his grandfather Includes list of people with the
- José Neto: José Neto may refer to: José Neto (basketball), Brazilian basketball coach, former head coach of the Brazil national basketball team José Neto (musician)
- Coelho Neto, Maranhão: Coelho Neto, Maranhão is a municipality in the state of Maranhão in the Northeast region of Brazil. List of municipalities in Maranhão "Divisão Territorial
- Medeiros Neto: Medeiros Neto is a municipality in the state of Bahia in the North-East region of Brazil. List of municipalities in Bahia "Divisão Territorial do Brasil"
- Coelho Neto, Rio de Janeiro: Coelho Neto is a neighborhood in the North Zone of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. "Site". Bela Vista Rio. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- Raulzinho Neto: family name is Togni and the second or paternal family name is Neto. Raul "Raulzinho" Togni Neto (born May 19, 1992) is a Brazilian professional basketball
- Rocca di Neto: Rocca di Neto is a town and comune of the province of Crotone in the Calabria region of southern Italy. It is crossed by the Neto river from which it takes
- Agostinho Neto: António Agostinho Neto (17 September 1922 – 10 September 1979) served as the first President of Angola (1975–1979), having led the Popular Movement for
- João Simões Lopes Neto: João Simões Lopes Neto (March 9, 1865 – June 14, 1916) was a Brazilian regionalist writer from Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul. After some unsuccessful business
- Artur Neto: Artur Alves da Silva Neto known as Artur Neto (born 17 January 1955 in Rio de Janeiro) is a Brazilian professional football manager. Since 1988 he managed
Meaning of the Name 'Neto'
- Meaning: Serious
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Male