Neto Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Neto'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Neto'
- Neto: to: Neto (deity), an Iberian god Neto (suffix), a name suffix distinguishing a man from his grandfather Includes list of people with the name Neto 1, a
- Coelho Neto, Maranhão: Coelho Neto, Maranhão is a municipality in the state of Maranhão in the Northeast region of Brazil. List of municipalities in Maranhão "Divisão Territorial
- José Neto: José Neto may refer to: José Neto (basketball), Brazilian basketball coach, former head coach of the Brazil national basketball team José Neto (musician)
- Medeiros Neto: Medeiros Neto is a municipality in the state of Bahia in the North-East region of Brazil. List of municipalities in Bahia "Divisão Territorial do Brasil"
- Raulzinho Neto: family name is Togni and the second or paternal family name is Neto. Raul "Raulzinho" Togni Neto (born May 19, 1992) is a Brazilian professional basketball
- Coelho Neto, Rio de Janeiro: Coelho Neto is a neighborhood in the North Zone of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. "Site". Bela Vista Rio. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- José Neto (basketball): José Alves dos Santos Neto (born March 16, 1971) is a Brazilian professional basketball coach. Neto has been the head coach of the Brazilian League
- Rocca di Neto: Rocca di Neto is a town and comune of the province of Crotone in the Calabria region of southern Italy. It is crossed by the Neto river from which it takes
- Agostinho Neto: António Agostinho Neto (17 September 1922 – 10 September 1979) served as the first President of Angola (1975–1979), having led the Popular Movement for
- Jerónimo Neto: Jerónimo Miguel Neto aka Jojó is a retired team handball coach. He was the head coach of the Angola women's national handball team at the 1997, 2005 and
Meaning of the Name 'Neto'
- Meaning: Serious
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Male