Neto Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Neto'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Neto'
- Neto: to: Neto (deity), an Iberian god Neto (suffix), a name suffix distinguishing a man from his grandfather Includes list of people with the name Neto 1, a
- Agostinho Neto: António Agostinho Neto (17 September 1922 – 10 September 1979) served as the first President of Angola (1975–1979), having led the Popular Movement for
- Raulzinho Neto: family name is Togni and the second or paternal family name is Neto. Raul "Raulzinho" Togni Neto (born May 19, 1992) is a Brazilian professional basketball
- Neto (footballer, born 1985): the second or paternal family name is Neto. Hélio Hermito Zampier Neto (born 16 August 1985), commonly known as Neto, is a Brazilian professional footballer
- Neto (footballer): confused with Neto (footballer, born 1985). José Ferreira Neto (born 9 September 1966 in Santo Antônio de Posse, São Paulo), commonly known as Neto, and known
- Luís Neto: family name is Novo and the second or paternal family name is Neto. Luís Carlos Novo Neto (born 26 May 1988) is a Portuguese professional footballer who
- Flavel & Neto: Flavel & Neto are a singing duo based in France specializing in Latin-based dance music, but greatly influenced by Angolan kizomba music. They are signed
- Renato Neto: Renato Cardoso Porto Neto (born 27 September 1991) is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays for Belgian club K.A.A. Gent as a midfielder. Born
- José Neto: José Neto may refer to: José Neto (basketball), Brazilian basketball coach, former head coach of the Brazil national basketball team José Neto (musician)
- João Simões Lopes Neto: João Simões Lopes Neto (March 9, 1865 – June 14, 1916) was a Brazilian regionalist writer from Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul. After some unsuccessful business
Meaning of the Name 'Neto'
- Meaning: Serious
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Male