Neto Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Neto'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Neto'
- Neto: Neto may refer to: Neto (deity), an Iberian god Neto (suffix), a name suffix distinguishing a man from his grandfather Includes list of people with the
- Coelho Neto, Maranhão: Coelho Neto, Maranhão is a municipality in the state of Maranhão in the Northeast region of Brazil. List of municipalities in Maranhão "Divisão Territorial
- Medeiros Neto: Medeiros Neto is a municipality in the state of Bahia in the North-East region of Brazil. List of municipalities in Bahia "Divisão Territorial do Brasil"
- Raulzinho Neto: Raul "Raulzinho" Togni Neto (born May 19, 1992) is a Brazilian professional basketball player who currently plays for the Utah Jazz of the National Basketball
- José Neto: José Neto may refer to: José Neto (musician), jazz fusion guitarist José Neto (footballer), Portuguese footballer who played for S.L. Benfica Jose Franca
- Coelho Neto, Rio de Janeiro: Coelho Neto is a neighborhood in the North Zone of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. http://www.belavista-rio.com/blog/item/2008/11/transportation-in-rio-de-
- Álvaro de Miranda Neto: Álvaro Affonso de Miranda Neto (more commonly: Álvaro de Miranda, or "Doda" Miranda) (born 5 February 1973) is an Olympic-class Brazilian show jumping
- Agostinho Neto: António Agostinho Neto (September 17, 1922 – September 10, 1979) served as the first President of Angola (1975–1979), having led the Popular Movement for
- Rocca di Neto: Rocca di Neto is a town and comune of the province of Crotone in the Calabria region of southern Italy.
- João Simões Lopes Neto: João Simões Lopes Neto (March 9, 1865 – June 14, 1916) was a Brazilian regionalist writer of Rio Grande Do Sul. After some unsuccessful business ventures
Meaning of the Name 'Neto'
- Meaning: Serious
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Male