Neto Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Neto'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Neto'
- Neto: Neto may refer to: Neto (deity), an Iberian god Neto (suffix), a name suffix distinguishing a man from his grandfather Includes list of people with the
- Coelho Neto, Maranhão: Coelho Neto, Maranhão is a municipality in the state of Maranhão in the Northeast region of Brazil. List of municipalities in Maranhão "Divisão Territorial
- Agostinho Neto: António Agostinho Neto (September 17, 1922 – September 10, 1979) served as the first President of Angola (1975–1979), having led the Popular Movement for
- Medeiros Neto: Medeiros Neto is a municipality in the state of Bahia in the North-East region of Brazil. List of municipalities in Bahia "Divisão Territorial do Brasil"
- José Neto: José Neto may refer to: José Neto (basketball), Brazilian basketball coach, former head coach of the Brazil national basketball team José Neto (musician)
- Coelho Neto, Rio de Janeiro: Coelho Neto is a neighborhood in the North Zone of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. "Site". Bela Vista Rio. Retrieved 2015-10-12.
- Raulzinho Neto: Raul "Raulzinho" Togni Neto (born May 19, 1992) is a Brazilian professional basketball player for the Utah Jazz of the National Basketball Association
- Neto (footballer): confused with Neto (footballer, born 1985). José Ferreira Neto (born 9 September 1966 in Santo Antônio de Posse, São Paulo), commonly known as Neto, and known
- Rocca di Neto: Rocca di Neto is a town and comune of the province of Crotone in the Calabria region of southern Italy. It is crossed by the Neto river from which it takes
- Neto (football goalkeeper, born 1989): In this name, the family name is Murara, not Neto. Norberto Murara Neto or simply Neto (born July 19, 1989), is a Brazilian goalkeeper who plays for Italian
Meaning of the Name 'Neto'
- Meaning: Serious
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Male