Neto Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Neto'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Neto'
- Neto: Neto may refer to: Neto (deity), an Iberian god Neto (suffix), a name suffix distinguishing a man from his grandfather Includes list of people with the
- Coelho Neto, Maranhão: Coelho Neto, Maranhão is a municipality in the state of Maranhão in the Northeast region of Brazil. List of municipalities in Maranhão "Divisão Territorial
- Coelho Neto Station: Coelho Neto Station (Portuguese:Estação Coelho Neto) is a subway station on the Rio de Janeiro Metro that services the neighbourhoods of Coelho Neto and
- Medeiros Neto: Medeiros Neto is a municipality in the state of Bahia in the North-East region of Brazil. List of municipalities in Bahia "Divisão Territorial do Brasil"
- Coelho Neto, Rio de Janeiro: Coelho Neto is a neighborhood in the North Zone of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. http://www.belavista-rio.com/blog/item/2008/11/transportation-in-rio-de-
- Raulzinho Neto: Raul "Raulzinho" Togni Neto (born May 19, 1992) is a Brazilian professional basketball player who currently plays for UCAM Murcia of the Liga ACB. He's
- Luiz Ribeiro Pinto Neto: Luiz Ribeiro Pinto Neto, best known as Lula, (born in Arcoverde, Pernambuco, November 16, 1946) was a Brazilian football (soccer) player. ABC: 1964 Fluminense:
- Agostinho Neto: António Agostinho Neto (September 17, 1922 – September 10, 1979) served as the first President of Angola (1975–1979), after having led the Popular Movement
- Rocca di Neto: Rocca di Neto is a town and comune of the province of Crotone in the Calabria region of southern Italy.
- José Neto: José Manuel Conceiçāo Neto (born October 5,1935 in Lisbon- July 6, 1987 in Lisbon) was a Portuguese footballer who played for S.L. Benfica and was part
Meaning of the Name 'Neto'
- Meaning: Serious
- Origin: Spanish
- Gender: Male