Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Nark'
Nark Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- an informer or spy working for the police [syn: copper's nark}]
- a lawman concerned with narcotics violations [syn: narc, narcotics agent}] v
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"; "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves" [syn: annoy, rag, get to, bother, get at, irritate, rile, nettle, gravel, vex, chafe, devil]
- inform or spy (for the police)
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nark'
- Nark: Nark or narc may refer to: A pejorative term for an informant or informing. Narc (film), a 2002 film about dirty cops involved in policing ...
- Nark of Champasak: Nark was king of the southern Laotian Kingdom of Champasak from 1841 - 1851. Category:Kings of Champasak.
- Vaughn Nark: Vaughn Nark is a critically acclaimed trumpet er, flugelhorn ist, trombone ist and exclusive Yamaha clinician from Washington, DC . ...
- Chaiwat Nark-iam: Chaiwat Nark-iam is a Thai football player who currently plays for Thailand Premier League side Royal Thai Army References ...
Words and phrases related to 'Nark'
Nark Sample Sentences in News
- Murderer in danger for 'narking'
The Mongrel Mob prospect found guilty of murder is in constant danger for 'narking' on gang members. Read more on this news related to 'Nark'
- 4 fall in drug buy-bust
FOUR suspected drug pushers were nabbed in a buy-bust operation in a west coast village of Zamboanga City, the police said Tuesday. Arrested were Nicole Alvarez, 30; Nurhashim Munung, 18; Nark Divino, 21; and Ricardo Ebol, 37. Read more on this news related to 'Nark'
- South Korea green lights Stuxnet-like code weapons to nark NORKS
Nuke it from cyberspace, it's the only way to be sure The South Korean government has approved plans to develop a Stuxnet-like virus to disrupt Pyongyang’s missile and atomic capabilities, according to local reports.… Read more on this news related to 'Nark'