Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Nark'
Nark Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- an informer or spy working for the police [syn: copper's nark}]
- a lawman concerned with narcotics violations [syn: narc, narcotics agent}] v
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"; "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves" [syn: annoy, rag, get to, bother, get at, irritate, rile, nettle, gravel, vex, chafe, devil]
- inform or spy (for the police)
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nark'
- Nark: Nark or narc may refer to: A pejorative term for an informant or informing. Narc (film), a 2002 film about dirty cops involved in policing ...
- Nark of Champasak: Nark was king of the southern Laotian Kingdom of Champasak from 1841 - 1851. Category:Kings of Champasak.
- Vaughn Nark: Vaughn Nark is a critically acclaimed trumpet er, flugelhorn ist, trombone ist and exclusive Yamaha clinician from Washington, DC . ...
- Chaiwat Nark-iam: Chaiwat Nark-iam is a Thai football player who currently plays for Thailand Premier League side Royal Thai Army References ...
Words and phrases related to 'Nark'
Nark Sample Sentences in News
- Hunger Games Tribute Megan Hayes Takes Us Inside the 'Catching Fire' Premiere
Megan Hayes wore a dress by Mark Wong Nark to the red carpet premiere of Catching Fire. (Getty Images) The hottest ticket in Hollywood Monday night was for the red carpet premiere of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire . With the movie's wide release coming Friday, and the fans going nuts, thousands descended on the Nokia Theatre to see the stars walk the red c Read more on this news related to 'Nark'