Nana Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nana'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nana'
- Nana: the surname Nana, an indigenous Australian group Nana (novel), by Émile Zola Nana (manga), by Ai Yazawa Nana, a dog in Peter Pan Nana (1926 film),
- Nana, Călărași: Nana is a commune in Călăraşi County, Romania. It is composed of a single village, Nana. As of 2007 Nana has a population of 2,497. Coordinates: 44°16′N
- Nana-Grébizi: Nana-Grébizi is one of the 2 economic prefectures of the Central African Republic. It covers an area of 19,996 km² and has a population of 87,341 (2003
- Nana Fadnavis: Not to be confused with Nana Sahib. Nana Phadnavis (also Fadanvis and Furnuwees and abbreviated as Phadnis) (February 12, 1742 – March
- Nana Clips 5: Nana Clips 5 is the 5th music video compilation from J-pop star and voice actress Nana Mizuki. Trickster Discotheque Shin'ai Etsuraku Camellia Mugen
- Nana Clips 2: Nana Clips 2 is the second music video compilation from J-pop star and voice actress Nana Mizuki. New Sensation Still In the Groove Koishiteru... (恋してる．．．
- Nana Clips 3: Nana Clips 3 is the 3rd music video compilation from J-pop star and voice actress Nana Mizuki. Innocent Starter Miracle Flight (ミラクル☆フライト?) Wild Eyes
- Nana Smith: Nana Smith (born Nana Miyagi on April 10, 1971 in Seattle, Washington) is an American tennis player who played for Japan. She is a former top-20 player
- Nana Clips 1: Nana Clips 1 is the first music video compilation from J-pop star and voice actress Nana Mizuki. It was released on 22 January 2003. Heaven Knows Love
- Nana-Mambéré: Nana-Mambéré is one of the 14 prefectures of the Central African Republic. It covers an area of 26,600 km² and has a population of 233,666 (2003 census)
Meaning of the Name 'Nana'
- Meaning: Ghanaian name meaning "mother of the Earth."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female
Nana Sample Sentences in News
- I'm not a greedy actor, says Nana Patekar
Mumbai, April 1 (IANS) Veteran actor Nana Patekar says he does not want to involve himself with "too many" films because he is "not greedy" and he does not intend to buy luxury cars and bungalows. Choosy about his work, the acclaimed actor told IANS: "Whenever somebody comes to me with a script, I ask a question to myself - 'Why do I w Read more on this news related to 'Nana'
- Nana Patekar gears up for 'Nat Samrat' dream project
Veteran actor Nana Patekar, who has proved his versatility over 30 years in Hindi cinema, is gearing up for his next Marathi home production titled "Nat Samrat". He says it is his dream project. Read more on this news related to 'Nana'
- Nana Mouskouri, through the looking glass
At the age of 80, Nana Mouskouri is still singing like an angel and rockin' some big specs, writes Mark Dapin. Read more on this news related to 'Nana'