Nana Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nana'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nana'
- Nana: Nana or NANA may refer to: Nana (given name), including a list of people and characters with the given name Nana (surname), including a list of people
- Nana, Călărași: Nana is a commune in Călăraşi County, Romania. It is composed of a single village, Nana. As of 2007 Nana has a population of 2,497. Coordinates: 44°16′N
- Nana-Grébizi: Nana-Grébizi is one of the 2 economic prefectures of the Central African Republic. It covers an area of 19,996 km² and has a population of 87,341 (2003
- Nana Fadnavis: Not to be confused with Nana Sahib. Nana Phadnavis (also Fadanvis and Furnuwees and abbreviated as Phadnis) (February 12, 1742 – March
- Nana Clips 5: Nana Clips 5 is the 5th music video compilation from J-pop star and voice actress Nana Mizuki. Trickster Discotheque Shin'ai Etsuraku Camellia Mugen
- Nana Clips 3: Nana Clips 3 is the third music video compilation from J-pop star and voice actress Nana Mizuki. Innocent Starter Miracle Flight (ミラクル☆フライト?) Wild Eyes
- Nana Clips 2: Nana Clips 2 is the second music video compilation from J-pop star and voice actress Nana Mizuki. New Sensation Still In the Groove Koishiteru... (恋してる．．．
- Ulmus 'Nana': The elm cultivar Ulmus 'Nana' is a very slow growing shrub that with time forms a small tree. It was believed for many years to be a form of Ulmus glabra
- Nana Clips 1: Nana Clips 1 is the first music video compilation from J-pop star and voice actress Nana Mizuki. It was released on 22 January 2003. Heaven Knows Love
- Nana (manga): Nana. Nana Komatsu is a small town girl who goes to Tokyo to follow her boyfriend and college friends, with the hope of having her dream life. Nana Osaki
Meaning of the Name 'Nana'
- Meaning: Ghanaian name meaning "mother of the Earth."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female