Nana Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nana'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nana'
- Nana: Nana or NANA may refer to: Nana (given name), including a list of people and characters with the given name Nana (surname), including a list of people
- Nana (manga): Nana (ナナ?) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Ai Yazawa. It was serialized in Cookie magazine from July 2000 until June 2009 when it
- Nana to Kaoru: Nana to Kaoru (ナナとカオル?, Nana and Kaoru) is a Japanese erotic romantic comedy seinen manga series written and illustrated by Ryuta Amazume. It was serialized
- Nana Fadnavis: Not to be confused with Nana Sahib. Nana Phadnavis (also Fadanvis and Furnuwees and abbreviated as Phadnis) (February 12, 1742 – March
- Nana Sahib: Balaji Bajirao of Pune, see Nanasaheb Peshwa. Not to be confused with Nana Fadnavis. Nana Sahib (born 19 May 1824 – disappeared 1857), born as Dhondu Pant
- Nana Mouskouri: Nana Mouskouri (Greek: Νάνα Μούσχουρη, pronounced [ˈnana ˈmusxuri]), born Iōánna Moúschouri (Greek: Ιωάννα Μούσχουρη [ioˈana ˈmusxuri]; October 13, 1934)
- Nana Plaza: Nana Plaza (officially Nana Entertainment Plaza; shortened to NEP), occupying a three story red-light district building in Bangkok, claims be the largest
- Nana (novel): Nana is a novel by the French naturalist author Émile Zola. Completed in 1880, Nana is the ninth installment in the 20-volume Les Rougon-Macquart series
- Ulmus 'Nana': The elm cultivar Ulmus 'Nana' is a very slow growing shrub that with time forms a small tree. It was believed for many years to be a form of Ulmus glabra
- Nana Jorjadze: Nana Jorjadze (Georgian: ნანა ჯორჯაძე; born 24 August 1948) is a Georgian film director, scriptwriter and actress. Jorjadze was born in Tbilisi, and graduated
Meaning of the Name 'Nana'
- Meaning: Ghanaian name meaning "mother of the Earth."
- Origin: African
- Gender: Female