NHU Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'NHU'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'NHU'
- NHU: NHU, Nhu or Như may refer to Ngo Dinh Nhu Madame Ngo Dinh Nhu Nhu Loan (singer) Nhu Quynh (singer) Nanhua University Như Cố Như Thanh District Như Xuân
- Ngô Đình Nhu: For his wife, see Madame Nhu. In this Vietnamese name, the family name is Ngô, but is often simplified to Ngo in English-language text. According to Vietnamese
- Cuong Nhu: Cuong Nhu (Vietnamese: Cương nhu karaté, pronounced /Kung new/) Oriental martial arts was originally developed by Ngo Dong (O'Sensei) in 1965 in Hue, Vietnam
- Madame Nhu: popularly known as Madame Nhu, was the de facto First Lady of South Vietnam from 1955 to 1963. She was the wife of Ngô Đình Nhu who was the brother and
Meaning of the Name 'NHU'
- Meaning: Gentle, peaceful
- Origin: Vietnamese
- Gender: Female