NHU Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'NHU'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'NHU'
- NHU: NHU, Nhu or Như may refer to. People : Ngo Dinh Nhu Madame Ngo Dinh Nhu Nhu Loan (singer) Nhu Quynh (singer) Places : Như Cố Như Thanh District ...
- Ngô Đình Nhu: Ngô Đình Nhu. (Ngo Dinh Nhu. ogg | listen | help no 7 October 1910 – 2 November 1963) was a Vietnamese archivist and politician He was the ...
- Madame Nhu: Trần Lệ Xuân (22 August 1924 – 24 April 2011), popularly known as Madame Nhu, was the de facto First Lady of South Vietnam from 1955 to ...
- Cuong Nhu: Cuong Nhu (Vietnamese: Cương nhu karaté, pronounced /Kung new/) Oriental martial arts was originally developed by Dr. Ngo Dong (O'Sensei) ...
Meaning of the Name 'NHU'
- Meaning: Gentle, peaceful
- Origin: Vietnamese
- Gender: Female
NHU Sample Sentences in News
- Immigration officer sentenced for taking bribes
SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) - An immigration officer has been sentenced to 2 ½ years in prison for taking bribes in cash and egg rolls from immigrants seeking green cards and citizenship. The U.S. attorney's office in Los Angeles says 48-year-old Mai Nhu Nguyen was sentenced Friday by ... Read more on this news related to 'NHU'
- O.C. immigration officer gets prison for bribes of cash, egg rolls
An immigration service officer who took thousands of dollars in bribes, and hundreds of egg rolls, from people seeking citizenship, was sentenced to prison Friday. United States District Court Judge Josephine L. Staton sentenced Mai Nhu Nguyen, 28,... Read more on this news related to 'NHU'