NAIRI Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'NAIRI'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'NAIRI'
- Nairi: For other uses, see Nairi (disambiguation). Nairi (Armenian: Նայիրի in TAO or Նաիրի in RAO) was the Assyrian name (KUR.KUR Na-i-ri, also Na-'i-ru) for
- Nairi SC: Nairi SC (Armenian: Նաիրի Մարզական ակումբ), is a defunct Armenian football club from the capital Yerevan. The club was dissolved in 2000 and is no longer
- Nairi Grigorian: Nairí Grigorián Avakimov is a Spanish pianist of Armenian origin who has resided in Zaragoza since 1991. She began her studies of piano at five years
- Nairi Hunanyan: Nairi Hunanyan (Armenian: Նաիրի Հունանյան) led an armed attack on the Armenian Parliament on October 27, 1999. Hunanyan was born in 1965 in Yerevan. He
- Nairi (computer): 1965, a modified version called Nairi-M, and in 1967 versions called Nairi-S and Nairi-2, were developed. Nairi-3 and Nairi-3-1, which used integrated hybrid
- Nairi Cinema: Nairi Cinema (Armenian: Նաիրի կինոթատրոն (Nairi kinotatron)), is the second-largest cinema hall in the Armenian capital of Yerevan, located on the intersection
- Nairi (Armenian usages): word "Nairi" or "Nayiri" (Armenian: Նայիրի in TAO or Նաիրի in RAO) came to be used as a synonym for Armenia among Armenians who came to see the Nairi (see
- Nairi (disambiguation): called Nairi from 1963 till 1991 Nairi Cinema, large cinema hall in Yerevan, Armenia Nairi Grigorian, Spanish pianist of Armenian origin Nairi Hunanyan
- Bivitellobilharzia nairi: Bivitellobilharzia nairi, common name elephant schistosome, is part of the family Schistosomatidae. It is most closely related to the blood fluke Bivitellobilharzia
Meaning of the Name 'NAIRI'
- Meaning: From Armenia
- Origin: Armenian
- Gender: Female