NADEZHDA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'NADEZHDA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'NADEZHDA'
- Nadezhda: Nadezhda may refer to: Nadezhda (given name), people with the given name Nadezhda Nadezhda (satellite), a series of Russian navigation satellites, of which
- Nadezhda Evstyukhina: Nadezhda Alexandrovna Evstyukhina (Russian: Надежда Александровна Евстюхина; born 27 May 1988) is a Russian weightlifter. In the 69 kg category, Evstyukhina
- Nadezhda Mandelstam: Nadezhda Yakovlevna Mandelstam (Russian: Наде́жда Я́ковлевна Мандельшта́м, née Khazina; 30 October [O.S. 18 October] 1899 – 29 December 1980) was a Russian
- Nadezhda, Sofia: Coordinates: 42°43′57″N 23°17′55″E / 42.73250°N 23.29861°E / 42.73250; 23.29861Nadezhda (Bulgarian: Надежда, meaning "Hope") is a district located it the north-western
- Nadezhda Alliluyeva: customs; the patronymic is Sergeevna and the family name is Alliluyeva. Nadezhda Sergeevna Alliluyeva (Russian: Наде́жда Серге́евна Аллилу́ева; 22 September
- Nadezhda Khnykina-Dvalishvili: Nadezhda Pavlovna Khnykina (Russian: Надежда Павловна Хныкина-Двалишвили; maiden name Nadezhda Pavlovna Dvalishvili, Georgian: ნადეჟდა დვალიშვილ-ხნიკინა;
- Nadezhda (1802 Russian ship): Nadezhda (or Nadeshda, or Nadeshada ) was a three-masted sloop, the ex-British merchantman Leander, launched in 1799. Private Russian parties purchased
- Nadezhda Krupskaya: For other uses, see Krupski (disambiguation). Nadezhda Konstantinovna "Nadya" Krupskaya (Russian: Наде́жда Константи́новна Кру́пская, scientific transliteration
- Nadezhda Udaltsova: Nadezhda Andreevna Udaltsova (Russian: Наде́жда Андре́евна Удальцо́ва December 29,1885 – January 25,1961) was a Russian avant-garde artist (Cubist, Suprematist)
- Nadezhda Neynsky: Nadezhda Neynsky, previously known as Nadezhda Nikolova Mihaylova (Bulgarian: Надежда Николова Михайлова) (born 9 August 1962 in Sofia) is a Bulgarian
Meaning of the Name 'NADEZHDA'
- Meaning: Hope
- Origin: Romanian
- Gender: Female