NADEZHDA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'NADEZHDA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'NADEZHDA'
- Nadezhda: Nadezhda may refer to: Nadezhda (given name), people with the given name Nadezhda Nadezhda (satellite), a series of Russian navigation satellites, of which
- Nadezhda Cup: The Nadezhda Cup (Russian: Кубок Надежды; English: Hope Cup) is a trophy in the Kontinental Hockey League that was first awarded during the 2012-13 KHL
- Nadezhda Mandelstam: Nadezhda Yakovlevna Mandelstam (Russian: Наде́жда Я́ковлевна Мандельшта́м, née Khazina; 30 October [O.S. 18 October] 1899 – 29 December 1980) was a Russian
- Nova Nadezhda: Nova Nadezhda is a village in the municipality of Haskovo, in Haskovo Province, in southern Bulgaria. Guide Bulgaria, Accessed May 24, 2010 Coordinates:
- Nadezhda Alekhina: Nadezhda Alekhina, née Bazhenova (Russian: Надежда Алехина; born 22 September 1978) is a Russian triple jumper. She finished fourth at the 2002 European
- Nadezhda Ilyina: Nadezhda Ilyina (Russian: Надежда Ильина, née Колесникова, Kolesnikova; 24 January 1949 - 7 December 2013) was a Russian athlete who competed mainly in
- Nadezhda, Sofia: Coordinates: 42°43′57″N 23°17′55″E / 42.73250°N 23.29861°E / 42.73250; 23.29861Nadezhda (Bulgarian: Надежда, meaning "Hope") is a district located it the north-western
- Nadezhda Levchenko: Nadezhda Levchenko is a Soviet sprint canoer who competed in the late 1960s. She won a gold medal in the K-4 500 m event at the 1966 ICF Canoe Sprint World
- Nadezhda Ralldugina: Nadezhda Ralldugina (born November 15, 1957) is a retired female middle distance runner who represented the USSR in the 1980s. She set her personal best
- Nadezhda Alliluyeva: the patronymic is Sergeevna and the family name is Alliluyeva. Nadezhda Sergeevna Alliluyeva (Russian: Наде́жда Серге́евна Аллилу́ева; 22 September
Meaning of the Name 'NADEZHDA'
- Meaning: Hope
- Origin: Romanian
- Gender: Female
NADEZHDA Sample Sentences in News
- Starving Ukrainian Pilot Jailed in Russia Promises to Consider Ending Strike
Maxim Zmeyev / Reuters Ukrainian army pilot Nadezhda (Nadia) Savchenko (C) is escorted by police during a hearing at the Basmanny district court in Moscow. Read more on this news related to 'NADEZHDA'
- At Least 3 Detained at St. Petersburg Rally for Ukrainian Pilot Savchenko
Valentyn Ogirenko / Reuters Police have detained three people for participating in a rally in support of Nadezhda Savchenko. Read more on this news related to 'NADEZHDA'
- Russia defends Ukraine pilot's detention; U.N., U.S. demand release
By Michelle Nichols UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - The United Nations, the United States and Britain demanded during a United Nations Security Council meeting on Friday that Russia release Ukrainian military pilot Nadezhda Savchenko, but Russia defended her detention as legal. Pro-Russia forces captured Savchenko eight months ago and handed her over to Russia, where s Read more on this news related to 'NADEZHDA'