NADEZHDA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'NADEZHDA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'NADEZHDA'
- Nadezhda: Nadezhda may refer to: Nadezhda (given name), people with the given name Nadezhda Nadezhda (satellite), a series of Russian navigation satellites, of which
- Nova Nadezhda: Nova Nadezhda is a village in the municipality of Haskovo, in Haskovo Province, in southern Bulgaria. Guide Bulgaria, Accessed May 24, 2010 Coordinates:
- Nadezhda Mandelstam: Nadezhda Yakovlevna Mandelstam (Russian: Наде́жда Я́ковлевна Мандельшта́м, née Khazina; 30 October [O.S. 18 October] 1899 – 29 December 1980) was a Russian
- Nadezhda Cup: The Nadezhda Cup (Russian: Кубок Надежды) is a trophy in the Kontinental Hockey League that was first awarded during the 2012-13 KHL season. Participants
- Nadezhda Alekhina: Nadezhda Alekhina, née Bazhenova (Russian: Надежда Алехина; born 22 September 1978) is a Russian triple jumper. She finished fourth at the 2002 European
- Nadezhda Ilyina: Nadezhda Ilyina (Russian: Надежда Ильина, née Колесникова, Kolesnikova; 24 January 1949 - 7 December 2013) was a Russian athlete who competed mainly in
- Nadezhda, Sofia: Coordinates: 42°43′57″N 23°17′55″E / 42.73250°N 23.29861°E / 42.73250; 23.29861Nadezhda (Bulgarian: Надежда, meaning "Hope") is a district located it the north-western
- Nadezhda Alliluyeva: the patronymic is Sergeevna and the family name is Alliluyeva. Nadezhda Sergeevna Alliluyeva (Russian: Наде́жда Серге́евна Аллилу́ева; 22 September
- Nadezhda Krupskaya: For other uses, see Krupski (disambiguation). Nadezhda Konstantinovna "Nadya" Krupskaya (Russian: Наде́жда Константи́новна Кру́пская, scientific transliteration
- Nadezhda Neynsky: Nadezhda Neynsky, previously known as Nadezhda Nikolova Mihaylova (Bulgarian: Надежда Николова Михайлова) (born 9 August 1962 in Sofia) is a Bulgarian
Meaning of the Name 'NADEZHDA'
- Meaning: Hope
- Origin: Romanian
- Gender: Female
NADEZHDA Sample Sentences in News
- Pussy Riot members join whistleblower foundation backed by Julian Assange
Nadezhda Tolokonnikova and Maria Alyokhina to sit on advisory board of Courage Foundation, which fundraises for legal defence of whistleblowers Nadezhda Tolokonnikova and Maria Alyokhina, two members of the Pussy Riot collective, have agreed to sit on the advisory board of an international whistleblower organisation of which Julian Assange is a trustee, after meet Read more on this news related to 'NADEZHDA'
- In separatist Ukraine town, war snatches home and life
Nadezhda Ivanovna had plenty of lucky escapes during four months of shelling against her Donetsk neighbourhood. She was at the small market, or what's left of it, in a northern neighbourhood of rebel-controlled Donetsk, to sell three bottles of milk. Surrounded by damaged buildings and broken windows in the Kuibyshevsky neighbourhood, near the destroyed Donets Read more on this news related to 'NADEZHDA'
- Ukrainian Army Pilot Nadezhda Savchenko Appears in Moscow Court
A Ukrainian army pilot was paraded in front of the media Tuesday before appearing in a Moscow court, where she could face charges of illegally crossing the border into Russia. Nadezhda Savchenko was seized by pro-Russian separatists in June. She was fighting on the ground for a pro-Kiev militia near Luhansk on the border with Russia. During her appearance, she acc Read more on this news related to 'NADEZHDA'