NADEZHDA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'NADEZHDA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'NADEZHDA'
- Nadezhda: Nadezhda may refer to: Nadezhda (given name), people with the given name Nadezhda Nadezhda (satellite), a series of Russian navigation satellites, of which
- Nadezhda Neynsky: Nadezhda Neynsky, previously known as Nadezhda Nikolova Mihaylova (Bulgarian: Надежда Николова Михайлова) (born 9 August 1962 in Sofia) is a Bulgarian
- Nova Nadezhda: Nova Nadezhda is a village in the municipality of Haskovo, in Haskovo Province, in southern Bulgaria. Guide Bulgaria, Accessed May 24, 2010 Coordinates:
- Nadezhda Mandelstam: Nadezhda Yakovlevna Mandelstam (Russian: Наде́жда Я́ковлевна Мандельшта́м, née Khazina; 30 October [O.S. 18 October] 1899 – 29 December 1980) was a Russian
- Nadezhda Cup: The Nadezhda Cup (Russian: Кубок Надежды) is a trophy in the Kontinental Hockey League that was first awarded during the 2012-13 KHL season. Participants
- Nadezhda Alekhina: Nadezhda Alekhina, née Bazhenova (Russian: Надежда Алехина; born 22 September 1978) is a Russian triple jumper. She finished fourth at the 2002 European
- Nadezhda Ilyina: Nadezhda Ilyina (Russian: Надежда Ильина, née Колесникова, Kolesnikova; 24 January 1949 - 7 December 2013) was a Russian athlete who competed mainly in
- Nadezhda, Sofia: Coordinates: 42°43′57″N 23°17′55″E / 42.73250°N 23.29861°E / 42.73250; 23.29861Nadezhda (Bulgarian: Надежда, meaning "Hope") is a district located it the north-western
- Nadezhda Levchenko: Nadezhda Levchenko is a Soviet sprint canoer who competed in the late 1960s. She won a gold medal in the K-4 500 m event at the 1966 ICF Canoe Sprint World
- Nadezhda Ralldugina: Nadezhda Ralldugina (born November 15, 1957) is a retired female middle distance runner who represented the USSR in the 1980s. She set her personal best
Meaning of the Name 'NADEZHDA'
- Meaning: Hope
- Origin: Romanian
- Gender: Female
NADEZHDA Sample Sentences in News
- Pussy Riot reportedly collaborating with members of Le Tigre
Nadezhda Tolokonnikova says the Russian punks have been creating original songs and videos with JD Samson Pussy Riot are reportedly collaborating in the studio with members of Le Tigre. Nadezhda Tolokonnikova and Maria Alyokhina may “at some point” record an album with JD Samson and Johanna Fateman. Le Tigre singer JD Samson recently shared a photograph of her Read more on this news related to 'NADEZHDA'
- Pussy Riot Members Talk Activism During 'Today' Appearance (Video)
Nadezhda Tolokonnikova and Masha Alekhina appeared alongside Tina Brown, who is featuring the band members at her Women in the World summit. read more Read more on this news related to 'NADEZHDA'
- Pussy Riot Members Launch Prisoners-Rights NGO
Nadezhda Tolokonnikova and Maria Alyokhina presented Law Zone at a press conference on Thursday. read more Read more on this news related to 'NADEZHDA'