NADEZHDA Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'NADEZHDA'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'NADEZHDA'
- Nadezhda: Nadezhda may refer to: Nadezhda (given name), people with the given name Nadezhda Nadezhda (satellite), a series of Russian navigation satellites, of which
- Nadezhda Cup: The Nadezhda Cup (Russian: Кубок Надежды; English: Hope Cup) is a trophy in the Kontinental Hockey League that was first awarded during the 2012-13 KHL
- Nadezhda Alliluyeva: customs; the patronymic is Sergeevna and the family name is Alliluyeva. Nadezhda Sergeevna Alliluyeva (Russian: Наде́жда Серге́евна Аллилу́ева; 9 September
- Nova Nadezhda: Nova Nadezhda is a village in the municipality of Haskovo, in Haskovo Province, in southern Bulgaria. Guide Bulgaria, Accessed May 24, 2010 Coordinates:
- Nadezhda Levchenko: Nadezhda Levchenko is a Soviet sprint canoer who competed in the late 1960s. She won a gold medal in the K-4 500 m event at the 1966 ICF Canoe Sprint World
- Nadezhda Alekhina: Nadezhda Alekhina, née Bazhenova (Russian: Надежда Алехина; born 22 September 1978) is a Russian triple jumper. She finished fourth at the 2002 European
- Nadezhda Ilyina: Nadezhda Ilyina (Russian: Надежда Ильина, née Колесникова, Kolesnikova; 24 January 1949 - 7 December 2013) was a Russian athlete who competed mainly in
- Nadezhda, Sofia: Coordinates: 42°43′57″N 23°17′55″E / 42.73250°N 23.29861°E / 42.73250; 23.29861Nadezhda (Bulgarian: Надежда, meaning "Hope") is a district located it the north-western
- Nadezhda Ralldugina: Nadezhda Ralldugina (born November 15, 1957) is a retired female middle distance runner who represented the USSR in the 1980s. She set her personal best
- Nadezhda Mandelstam: Nadezhda Yakovlevna Mandelstam (Russian: Наде́жда Я́ковлевна Мандельшта́м, née Khazina; 30 October [O.S. 18 October] 1899 – 29 December 1980) was a Russian
Meaning of the Name 'NADEZHDA'
- Meaning: Hope
- Origin: Romanian
- Gender: Female