Mun Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mun'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mun'
- Mun: Mun may refer to: Thomas Mun (1571–1641) an English writer on economics Moon (Korean name), a Korean surname, also spelled "Mun" Mun, Hautes-Pyrénées
- Tuen Mun: see Tuen Mun District. For the new town in Hong Kong, see Tuen Mun New Town. Tuen Mun or Castle Peak is a city near the mouth of Tuen Mun River and Castle
- Tuen Mun Station: Rail Line Tuen Mun Station. For the Light Rail Tuen Mun Stop, see Tuen Mun Stop. Tuen Mun (Chinese: 屯門) is an MTR station in Tuen Mun, New Territories
- Tuen Mun Hospital Stop: Tuen Mun Hospital (Chinese: 屯門醫院) is an at-grade MTR Light Rail stop located between Tuen Mun Hospital and Tuen Mun River in Tuen Mun District. It began
- Shing Mun River: Shing Mun River or Shing Mun Channel (Chinese: 城門河) is a river in Sha Tin, Hong Kong. The original Shing Mun River began at Needle Hill, and
- Mun In-guk: family name is Mun. Mun In-Guk (Chosŏn'gŭl: 문인국; Hanja:文人國; born September 29, 1978) is a North Korean international football player. Mun has made 22 appearances
- Mun Bhuridatta: template Infobox religious biography is being considered for merging. › Ajahn Mun Bhuridatta Thera (Thai: มั่น ภูริทตฺโต, rtgs: Man Phurithatto; Lao: ຫຼວງປູ່ມັ່ນ
- Shing Mun Reservoir: Jubilee (Shing Mun) Reservoir (Chinese: 城門水塘; Hong Kong Cantonese: sing4 moon4 sui2 tong4) is a reservoir in Hong Kong. It is located in Shing Mun, the area
- Mun River: river in Norfolk, England, see River Mun. The Mun River (Thai: แม่น้ำมูล, rtgs: Maenam Mun, IPA: [mɛ̂ːnáːm muːn]), sometimes spelled Moon River, is a
- Lung Mun Stop: Rail stop in Lung Mun Oasis, Tuen Mun. For another Light Rail stop which had the same name previously, see Tsing Wun Stop. Lung Mun (Chinese: 龍門) is a