Mun Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mun'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mun'
- Mun: Mun may refer to: Thomas Mun (1571–1641) an English writer on economics Mun Il-bong — North Korean minister of finance between 2000–2005, who was last
- Tuen Mun Hospital Stop: Tuen Mun Hospital Stop (Chinese: 屯門醫院站) is a MTR Light Rail stop located on the ground between Tuen Mun Hospital (Chinese: 屯門醫院) and Tuen Mun River (Chinese:
- Lung Mun Stop: Rail stop in Lung Mun Oasis, Tuen Mun. For another Light Rail stop which had the same name previously, see Tsing Wun Stop. The Lung Mun Stop (Chinese: 龍門站)
- Tuen Mun: Tuen Mun District. For the new town in Hong Kong, see Tuen Mun New Town. Tuen Mun (traditional Chinese: 屯門; simplified Chinese: 屯门; Jyutping: tyun4 mun4;
- Tuen Mun Swimming Pool Stop: Tuen Mun Swimming Pool Stop (Chinese: 屯門泳池站) is a MTR Light Rail stop located on the ground at the junction of Hoi Wong Road (Chinese: 海皇路) and Hoi Wing
- Tuen Mun South Extension: Tuen Mun South Extension is a proposed extension of the West Rail Line to the Tuen Mun South station in the vicinities of Tuen Mun Ferry Pier. This station
- Tuen Mun Station: Line Tuen Mun Station. For the Light Rail Tuen Mun Stop, see Tuen Mun Stop. Tuen Mun (Chinese: 屯門站) is a MTR station in Tuen Mun, New Territories
- Mun of Balhae: King Mun of Balhae (r. 737–793), also known as Dae Heum-mu, was the third and longest-reigning ruler of the Balhae, the successor state to Goguryeo. He