Mun Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Mun'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Mun'
- Mun: Mun may refer to: Thomas Mun (1571–1641) an English writer on economics Moon (Korean name), a Korean surname, also spelled "Mun" Mun, Hautes-Pyrénées
- Tuen Mun: see Tuen Mun District. For the new town in Hong Kong, see Tuen Mun New Town. Tuen Mun or Castle Peak is a city near the mouth of Tuen Mun River and Castle
- Tuen Mun Station: Rail Line Tuen Mun Station. For the Light Rail Tuen Mun Stop, see Tuen Mun Stop. Tuen Mun (Chinese: 屯門) is a MTR station in Tuen Mun, New Territories
- Tuen Mun Hospital Stop: Tuen Mun Hospital (Chinese: 屯門醫院) is an at-grade MTR Light Rail stop located between Tuen Mun Hospital and Tuen Mun River in Tuen Mun District. It began
- Mun In-guk: family name is Mun. Mun In-Guk (Chosŏn'gŭl: 문인국; Hanja:文人國; born September 29, 1978) is a North Korean international football player. Mun has made 22 appearances
- Mun Bhuridatta: Ajahn Mun Bhuridatta Thera (Thai: มั่น ภูริทตฺโต, rtgs: Man Phurithatto; Lao: ຫຼວງປູ່ມັ່ນ ພູຣິທັຕໂຕ), 1870–1949, was a Thai bhikkhu of Lao descent who
- Shing Mun River: Shing Mun River or Shing Mun Channel (Chinese: 城門河) is a river in Sha Tin, Hong Kong. The original Shing Mun River began at Needle Hill, and
- Tuen Mun Swimming Pool Stop: and Hoi Wing Road, next to KMB Tuen Mun South Depot and to the southeast of Tuen Mun Swimming Pool, in Tuen Mun District. It began service on 17 November
- Lung Mun Stop: Rail stop in Lung Mun Oasis, Tuen Mun. For another Light Rail stop which had the same name previously, see Tsing Wun Stop. Lung Mun (Chinese: 龍門) is a
- Tuen Mun South Extension: Tuen Mun South Extension is a proposed extension of the West Rail Line to the Tuen Mun South (Chinese: 屯門南) station in the vicinities of Tuen Mun Ferry